Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the game, especially the direction with Kim (and the options there) and of course, the surprise from our little redhead. Brilliant stuff all around and the wife's slide into corruption is beyond compare.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i just got finished catching up completely. Jeez, Angela, Stephanie and Amanda content had slowed me down. These 3 women are still my favorite since I've been playing. So since i had started over their scenes was just too hot early on that it was basically a struggle to progress. That sexy vixen Sarah being pregnant and Rock's daughter at that, caught me off guard. Now I'm curious about who else is after all those creampies i was giving out. I might as well run a bakery at this point. Angela definitely has to be because i never pulled out like ever while i was with her. Don't even have to mention those other 2 above.

Speaking of Pregnancy. Going back to my favorite woman, Amanda, for a second. This line right here might be the hottest thing I've ever read in this game:

"God yes dad. Put a baby in me. Fill your daughter and give her a baby. Put a little girl in your little girl. We can raise her, take care of her... And when she is older, I can teach her how to suck our father's cock." :oops:

I think there was an earlier one from Angela that was hot in previous updates but this one just hit too different. The MCs reaction was basically my own. Honestly, i think it might be one of the hottest thing I've read in any game. The absolute degeneracy on display from this lovely woman :love:.

I'd say this update or updates in my case was amazing. I'm definitely looking forward to the next. Hoping for some time with Erica.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So i just got finished catching up completely. Jeez, Angela, Stephanie and Amanda content had slowed me down. These 3 women are still my favorite since I've been playing. So since i had started over their scenes was just too hot early on that it was basically a struggle to progress. That sexy vixen Sarah being pregnant and Rock's daughter at that, caught me off guard. Now I'm curious about who else is after all those creampies i was giving out. I might as well run a bakery at this point. Angela definitely has to be because i never pulled out like ever while i was with her. Don't even have to mention those other 2 above.

Speaking of Pregnancy. Going back to my favorite woman, Amanda, for a second. This line right here might be the hottest thing I've ever read in this game:

"God yes dad. Put a baby in me. Fill your daughter and give her a baby. Put a little girl in your little girl. We can raise her, take care of her... And when she is older, I can teach her how to suck our father's cock." :oops:

I think there was an earlier one from Angela that was hot in previous updates but this one just hit too different. The MCs reaction was basically my own. Honestly, i think it might be one of the hottest thing I've read in any game. The absolute degeneracy on display from this lovely woman :love:.

I'd say this update or updates in my case was amazing. I'm definitely looking forward to the next. Hoping for some time with Erica.
well yeah so far i've banged all the babes in this game except Marie .. don't wanna go down that rabbit hole :cool:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
i tried this didnt work for me, idk maybe i did it wrong

any1 else got any ideas?
Seconding Ayhsel's suggestion of restarting, enjoying your favorite scenes again and simply CTRL-skipping the rest (which may require going into the preferences and setting SkipUnseen Text). I also don't think it's a problem with the Ren'py version really
Bash:
$ rg 'version_tuple =' */renpy/__init__.py | rg Mid
MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc/renpy/__init__.py:version_tuple = (7, 0, 0, vc_version)
MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc/renpy/__init__.py:version_tuple = (7, 0, 0, vc_version)
but rather the deployment of the files: versions prior to 0.25 (well, up until the 0.23 patch at least) had their files nicely bundled inside rpas. The current version behaves more like a compressed one in that all the files are unpacked. And save incompatibilities between official and compressed versions have been lamented long before I ever set foot in this thread…

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Can someone just please share a version that lets me continue from a previous save. without copying 80 million files to override bullshit that might not even work? I am a simple man, I want to extract a fkn game, and play it, without a million blank screens and a save feature that might not even work.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
wow, what a game!! the one thing that would make this game better is better animations, other than that its actually perfect tbh.

the first time i have actually ever laughed uncontrollably to a game like this when the MC is crawling over to his niece without realising and mumbling stuff out loud infront of everyone... too fucking funny

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can someone just please share a version that lets me continue from a previous save. without copying 80 million files to override bullshit that might not even work? I am a simple man, I want to extract a fkn game, and play it, without a million blank screens and a save feature that might not even work.
I don't understand. I download a fresh copy each update, I don't over write shit. And I've only had a issue once. So maybe it's you not the vn.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The current version behaves more like a compressed one in that all the files are unpacked.
I've never understood why they get packed in the first place. The rpa archive format seems to offer no (or next to no) reduction in size and just makes it annoying if you want to view the CGs or code. I wish all games were packed unpacked.

Feb 15, 2018
So i guess there are plot holes or the paths are not fully implemented.Even tho I said multiple times I don't want anything with the Wife, 'Christine' small daughter and 'Hailey' you niece ,I still got end up in harem with them and still getting forced doing sex with them.I mean whatever but why did I get asked multiple times if I want to do anything with them and still force me at the end.

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just usually start a new game ...

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes