jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Wasn't that a sequel til if you don't stop... you'll go blind ? I remember it was in the same vein as Kentucky Fried Movie and Loose Shoes that had Bill Murray in it briefly. The latter is only worth seeing for the title song
The chorus: " I need tight pussy loose shoes and a warm place to shit. " as you can see all classy movies
Yo don't undercut KFM that part with the parody of Bruce Lee was worth as much as 50% of the comedies that came out that decade.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Can somebody help me with update only v24? My last full game version is 23 and I found here update only v25.. But I don't have enough internet traffic to download full game again.. Thank you!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yo don't undercut KFM that part with the parody of Bruce Lee was worth as much as 50% of the comedies that came out that decade.
Lol I enjoyed them all but loose shoes was the worst. Hell even Amazon Women on the Moon seems like Shakespeare in comparison. KFM was the best out of the ones mentioned hands down... for "Catholic Schools girls in trouble" alone.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can somebody help me with update only v24? My last full game version is 23 and I found here update only v25.. But I don't have enough internet traffic to download full game again.. Thank you!
I wouldn't have a clue how to make an "update only" folder. Is that even possible? By non dev or modders?

frank4op

Dec 16, 2019
Is there any wife content (considered to be sharing and swinging after the party with angela and her husband ) ?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Just thought I'd add..Someone PISSED in your Popcorn.. Film at 11. Yes KFM was GREAT. Also Killer Clowns from Outer Space and Attack of the Killer Tomatoes were FANTASTIC movies. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
May 27, 2020
Broken saves potential fix: I couldn't load any of my recent old saves so I took a guess and replaced the RenPy engine and then everything worked - older recent saves loaded fine.

What I did:

1) Downloaded latest RenPy SDK (7.4.4) zip at

2) Replaced the renpy and lib dirs with the downloaded RenPy dirs

3) Renamed the new /lib/windows-i686/renpy.exe to match game file name, /lib/windows-i686/MidLifeCrisis.exe

4) Game loads, yo!

The saves not loading could be an incompatibility in the distributed RenPy engine files (as above renpy and lib dirs). Don't know which version of RenPy you are using vs distributed version. Possibility the compressed version using a different version or RenPy. Sorry, I'm not going to dig into it because it's quite a lot to diff but thought this might help as a fix that worked for me.
He built this one on his render machine so there's a possibility it was a newer renpy sdk than usual.

Last edited:
May 27, 2020

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I just played through a second time and I have to admit I really like the game so far, except for the game night at Angela's. MC seems way to comfortable with the whole thing especially when I chose NOT to do group stuff with guys. Like, having his wife get naked because Jeremy the cuck wants to see her nude? Eh. Don't like it. Only complaint so far and it really isn't even a big one, I skipped through it pretty quickly.

Just makes me hope that I can buy a bigger house and move Angela and Hailey in even sooner.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just played through a second time and I have to admit I really like the game so far, except for the game night at Angela's. MC seems way to comfortable with the whole thing especially when I chose NOT to do group stuff with guys. Like, having his wife get naked because Jeremy the cuck wants to see her nude? Eh. Don't like it. Only complaint so far and it really isn't even a big one, I skipped through it pretty quickly.

Just makes me hope that I can buy a bigger house and move Angela and Hailey in even sooner.
At that moment if you have the chance to be all 4 and go all the way, you have some really crazy stuff that made me laugh so loud that i had pain in my ribs the day after !!
Maybe you should have let yourself go, take a few drinks just like the game characters and i would have been fine!!!:LOL:
To get the maximum fun from thoses scenes you need to put yourself in the same mood, if you play it on sunday during mass i understand that it could feel wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I took the threesome scene with the wife and sister which was incredibly hot but I have no interest in seeing women in these games with other men. I thought it was odd that earlier in my game the MC was relieved to hear Sandra didn't want to be with other men but then told her to get naked for one. Felt out of place.

Reactions: Krynh
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes