Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
not all trans girls need implants--according to them. plus, the don't look fake.
They create a load of other problems. Hormones were enough for me.
One thing I remember from a trans friend of my wife who showed off her breasts to us is that they were "relatively new," they were much more perky than one would have expected for a woman her age. No implants, just the result of hormones.

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
hoping we have the option to purchase a actually romance (no pun intended) with erica and add her to OUR harem (*starts playing UDSSR anthem*) in one of the next few updates, because until now its more like choosing between her paying for escourt services or having (kind of) lovely dovely tranny sex with her niece ( and I love to have the choice to do both and not to choose on over the other).

I hope my terrible english is bearable

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
No huge fake tities in that game and we got quite a share of small tities ans skinny girls, so i don't really get why you seem to miss skinny play??
because i was looking for a mix between the younger girls , even the dick girl after a sex change, more than a dick up the ass :)

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The dirty talk in this game is so out of this universe compared to other games.
I know some people find incest controversial but for me this and top of that it also has impregnation
This game is literally almost made for me :LUL:

I hope it goes for a long time but i do feel like the content per update is on the smaller size but still amazing.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
because i was looking for a mix between the younger girls , even the dick girl after a sex change, more than a dick up the ass :)
Dick up the ass is entirely optional.

The dirty talk in this game is so out of this universe compared to other games.
I know some people find incest controversial but for me this and top of that it also has impregnation
This game is literally almost made for me :LUL:

I hope it goes for a long time but i do feel like the content per update is on the smaller size but still amazing.
Partly I think is because he has to write a patreon safe version, a version where Sarah isn't pregnant and then a version where you haven't been sexing her and she's just using the pregnancy to scare her dad.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Rayred31
Duplicate your previous Mac app and rename it MidLifeCrisis-0.25-mac
Download the PC version and unzip it
Look for the folder named "game" in the pc version. Copy the "game" folder.
Right-click the MidLifeCrisis-0.25-mac app icon and choose "Show Package Contents"
Drill down into Contents / Resources / autorun
If you're in the right place then you'll see a "game" folder there. Trash it.
Paste the "game" folder that you had copied from the PC version
Launch the MidLifeCrisis-0.25-mac app and enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: PBS666

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Dick up the ass is entirely optional.

Partly I think is because he has to write a patreon safe version, a version where Sarah isn't pregnant and then a version where you haven't been sexing her and she's just using the pregnancy to scare her dad.
~insert the Incest patch~ then everything is fine chief :KEK:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I wonder what on earth the two workers are talking about? I can't remember what happened last time we were here.
Christine told the waiter that you were her father and then had you finger her, the waiter than had a wank in the toilets to your anticts.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Ok, for all those who have problems with their save files :

It come from the fact that the rpyc files have been rebuilt what have the well known effect to break the script compatibility.

The workaround is to :
  1. Always save a little before the effective end ; use the rollback for that.
  2. Always keep the "versionXY.rpyc" file corresponding to the actual version (here it's 25), generally it's the last one.
  3. Once you installed the new update, copy this file into the "game/" directory ; keep a copy of the original before, just in case.

And for those who aren't prepared, I attach the version24.rpyc of the 0.24 version.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Ok, for all those who have problems with their save files :

It come from the fact that the rpyc files have been rebuilt what have the well known effect to break the script compatibility.

The workaround is to :
  1. Always save a little before the effective end ; use the rollback for that.
  2. Always keep the "versionXY.rpyc" file corresponding to the actual version (here it's 25), generally it's the last one.
  3. Once you installed the new update, copy this file into the "game/" directory ; keep a copy of the original before, just in case.

And for those who aren't prepared, I attach the version24.rpyc of the 0.24 version.
DA FILES! DEY DO NOTHING!

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
This game have any impregnation dialog leading up to the actual pregnancy?

Or is it just unsafe sex and then a "whoops" after the girl finds out?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
OK, but what if you're not romancing Christine?
There are some (minor IMO) dialogue inconsistencies in the game if you do not date certain characters. Apparently the game assumes you are going all in (or "into all of them" as a matter of fact). E. g. one dialogue with Jessica refers to your movie date with Tracy even if you didn't date Tracy.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes