Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I have only one request; is it possible to colour balance the renders better between scenes. Some are very bright and others are very dark.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
What i loved is that the game gives you the option to go full trans sex play if you choose so.
And it matches perfectly with our MC who is a middle aged man who realize that life is short and that he wants to get the most experiences he can get.
All the trans stuff is completely optional or partially optional depending on you choices that are clearly shown on screen.

So what's the problem with that ? you don't want it, you don't choose it.
It seems for certain people that the fact that it could be possible is already too much :) they would love to get tracy but please cut that dick off as they ask :LOL:
wish tracy was more attractive, though.

• Wow
Reactions: Glooskabe

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to version 0.25:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nefastus

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Downloaded and played the latest update last night and it's had me all hot and bothered ever since. Probably helped by the fact that my save file got messed up and I needed to restart the game, but even still.
I love this freakin' game.
I know we've said before that MC needs to get himself and his women a bigger house, but after this update, it's now an absolute must!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Downloaded and played the latest update last night and it's had me all hot and bothered ever since. Probably helped by the fact that my save file got messed up and I needed to restart the game, but even still.
I love this freakin' game.
I know we've said before that MC needs to get himself and his women a bigger house, but after this update, it's now an absolute must!
I had to use a pre-ep23 update, so, haven't completed it to the latest yet. But, with what you said, I can't wait to see what's happening. lol

Reactions: WindySakura

Demongus

Jan 30, 2020
Great update as usual, always happy to see more Tracy. Was also nice to be able to go down on her as a lot of these games with optional trans characters treat them like they don't have dicks.

Last edited:
Reactions: moonmite84

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
So everyone is having issues with Haley in this update?
The only issue with Haley is that there is not enough of her. I kinda want to see what would happen if she walked in on Amanda or one of the others sleeping naked, like MC intimated.

well just finished this update .. WOW ... i'm gonna be a daddy again .. oh shit i hope Rock don't make my ass a dead daddy :eek:
Yea, I am a little concerned how Rock will respond. He seems okay, now, while he doesn't know who the daddy is, but when he finds out it is his middle aged and already married new friend...? I sense DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I think another problem with the saves seems to be:

v.24 files are called chapter1.rpa, chapter2.rpa etc
v.25 files are called version1.rpa, version2.rpa etc

seems to be some other issues as well.

more and more games are having save issues recently... it's getting annoying.
Nah, that's because the uploader unrened all the rpa files and deleted them leaving the version3, version4, version11.rpc etc files behind. The end of each script looks for the next version after it, the full archives are named as chapter1.rpa, chapter2.rpa, chapter3.rpa etc.

Last edited:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I will say it again, I am wondering who gets pregnant next. Personally I hope it is either the sister or the younger daughter.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes