Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
SPOILER

I was hoping for sex change surgery for the tranny , instead you get one up the ass ... it's funny, but also waaaaay out of character for a dude going for a pregnant harem !

SPOILER
up the re with sisterly lust !!!
Well I mean...you had to click it and choose for him... haha. I meant for those who don't want to swing that way to get the nice BJ on the couch and head on back to the redhead. Though I admit it's almost impossible for me to NOT try all the options in games also so...guess you are all kinda bi now? ;)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
two words: kittens play
because most games use huge fake titties bodies some skinny play would have been more welcomed ;)
No huge fake tities in that game and we got quite a share of small tities ans skinny girls, so i don't really get why you seem to miss skinny play??

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well I mean...you had to click it and choose for him... haha. I meant for those who don't want to swing that way to get the nice BJ on the couch and head on back to the redhead. Though I admit it's almost impossible for me to NOT try all the options in games also so...guess you are all kinda bi now? ;)
Oops! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any chance for a normal (PDF) walkthrough?
Maybe somebody will write one but it isn't needed at all in this game. There are generally no choices that will affect a girl's future which aren't obvious. So you get a walkthrough with points like

• greet her friendly: scene will play out with less innuendos, no long term consequences
  • greet her lewdly: scene will play out with more innuendos, no long term consequences

or

• I want to seduce her: allows you to have a relationship with her
  • I don't want her: will make her unavailable for a relationship
So everything is either obvious or without real consequences, you can just play like you want to.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That update was not very long, but the content was of a really high quality for sure.
The scene witn Christine and the waiter almost killed me once again !!

I think that Nefastus should make a compilation of Chistine's scenes at the restaurant and at the clothing shop, as there are no explicit images i think if could be shared as a video on youtube maybe, it would certainly have a lot of success!!

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Somehow it must have got repacked along the way to here then, they should all be called Chap1.rpa, Chap2.rpa...etc. Still, shouldn't have broken the saves, but would maybe be an issue for folks using different versions of a compressed version.
Well the full version 0.25 I downloaded from here doesn't have any RPAs at all, they're all loose files. If that's not the case in the official release then whoever unpacked it before uploading it here could have screwed up the RPYC files.

Unless your patreons are also reporting problems loading saves, in which case the problem will be at your end.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Maybe somebody will write one but it isn't needed at all in this game. There are generally no choices that will affect a girl's future which aren't obvious. So you get a walkthrough with points like

• greet her friendly: scene will play out with less innuendos, no long term consequences
  • greet her lewdly: scene will play out with more innuendos, no long term consequences

or

So everything is either obvious or without real consequences, you can just play like you want to.
Too many choices......

Well the full version 0.25 I downloaded from here doesn't have any RPAs at all, they're all loose files. If that's not the case in the official release then whoever unpacked it before uploading it here could have screwed up the RPYC files.

Unless your patreons are also reporting problems loading saves, in which case the problem will be at your end.
I downloaded from here and have had 0 problems.....the whole thing is a little weird

Reactions: Kukipett

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

or

Exactly, in this game there no hidden choices if i remember well that will give you an unexpected result, so there is no real need for a walkthrough in my opinion.
And there is no point system that would suddently cut you off from some choices, i didn't experienced any trap that locked me out from a route, everything was completely clear for me.

Reactions: haooni

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Too many choices......

I downloaded from here and have had 0 problems.....the whole thing is a little weird
No problem for me either, i played .24 untill the end black screen, saved there and loaded that save in .25.
But i got a little problem, i could not trace back anymore, so i immediately saved my game, stopped it and restart with that last save and everything went perfectly fine.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
No problem for me either, i played .24 untill the end black screen, saved there and loaded that save in .25.
But i got a little problem, i could not trace back anymore, so i immediately saved my game, stopped it and restart with that last save and everything went perfectly fine.
My save at the end of 0.24 works fine, all the other saves I tested were borked. Which is what various other users have been reporting.

Messed up RPYC files would also explain why you can't rollback from your end of 0.24 save. They store the keys which Ren'Py uses to track which bits you've seen before and where to go when you load a save.

It's not a problem from my POV, as I know how to work-around it by using the RPYCs from 0.24.

Apr 23, 2020
Is it possible for someone to upload a zipped version for the update files? 4GB is a lot and will take hours to download the entire thing.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes