Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
A bunch of my saves were borked, but on reading that someone got an older save to work, I went a bit further back in mine. I got to a save that when loaded, reset to when MC is waiting for Rock to arrive at the office to clear the air around the police asking questions. Had no problem after that.

Reactions: johnconnor

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
can anyone give me a save file harem with tracy route? all my save file doesn't work and the one that I downloaded skip the tracy scene.
This is a save at the end of version 26, Romancing Tracey (trans girl), Sarah is pregnant and the MC is persuing all the girls.

Last edited:

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
so i'm not the only one that can't use the older save file from 0.24
is there really no solution ? cuz i dont wanna replay from the start

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
so i'm not the only one that can't use the older save file from 0.24
is there really no solution ? cuz i dont wanna replay from the start
If you can replay the end of .24 and save the game on that Black screen saying 'Save here...' - THAT save will work.

D

Deleted member 1371216

I picked Tracy only to not miss any content but shit got weird yo

Also do you guys think updates are shorter lately or I start reading faster?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fucking beautiful, sexy and fulfilling. Each update is just awesome. Can not wait for more. Thanks

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
is it me or this game ends with the choice to tell sarah whether mc lovers her or not?
It's just you, me, I keep getting offered a choice to romance all these bitches. No option to just lust along, so I wonder what the future will hold.

Gonzo01

May 2, 2020
If you can replay the end of .24 and save the game on that Black screen saying 'Save here...' - THAT save will work.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I tend to save a couple of screens prior to the "Save Here" in games. Went back to 0.24 and made a new save at the final (black) screen. This now loads in 0.25 (although you cannot scroll back from there). If you want to recap the story, you'll need to use and load 0.24.

Reactions: mide
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes