Tete_Cohete

May 6, 2017
hahahahaha i figured it out. if you have .24 files place all the chapter rpa into the .25 game folder. this literally let me play it. the .25 game is missing all your .24 rpa game files. that was the only thing i could think of that was different for the game. i can use all my saves.
Hi jwolf09

Could you please elaborate the process a bit more? Do I need the .24 version of the game? I'm trying to follow what you said but cannot get the game to load my previous saves

Thanks!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
God damn it Nefastus! Why do you do this to me? Jesus Christ this was a hot update! I know i have said it before but you are Nr 1 when it comes to writing hot sexscenes.

And Amanda may be the best thing that has happened to the VN community....

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
God damn it Nefastus! Why do you do this to me? Jesus Christ this was a hot update! I know i have said it before but you are Nr 1 when it comes to writing hot sexscenes.

And Amanda may be the best thing that has happened to the VN community....
Agree! The writing during sex scenes is simply the best..

And I love the old daughter's sex scene in this update*. So fucking hot!!

Although, Sarah> the other girls in my opinion. That hellcat is irresistible!

*cannot remember default names.

Aug 28, 2017
hahahahaha i figured it out. if you have .24 files place all the chapter rpa into the .25 game folder. this literally let me play it. the .25 game is missing all your .24 rpa game files. that was the only thing i could think of that was different for the game. i can use all my saves.
I think another problem with the saves seems to be:

v.24 files are called chapter1.rpa, chapter2.rpa etc
v.25 files are called version1.rpa, version2.rpa etc

seems to be some other issues as well.

more and more games are having save issues recently... it's getting annoying.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

yeah, it is damn annoying when saves doesn't work but it's strange that it only happens to some people. my saves come from a modded 0.24 version and it loaded without problem with saves towards the end of 0.24. Must be some variable that is responsible...

Tete_Cohete

May 6, 2017
yeah, it is damn annoying when saves doesn't work but it's strange that it only happens to some people. my saves come from a modded 0.24 version and it loaded without problem with saves towards the end of 0.24. Must be some variable that is responsible...
I just loaded v23 I still have around and the only thing I see is that upon opening in the upper left corner it is already "Skipping>>>"

Midlife Crisis v23.JPG

If anyone has a save at that spot and can share it, I could see if it is that...

Thanks
TT

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
SPOILER

I was hoping for sex change surgery for the tranny , instead you get one up the ass ... it's funny, but also waaaaay out of character for a dude going for a pregnant harem !

SPOILER
up the re with sisterly lust !!!
many wouldn't want that... but i do think it should be an option depending on how you treat them--good or bad or how you influence them. i think most men would be curious in in such a relationship--no bi-curiosity--just in general given the uniqueness.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
SPOILER

I was hoping for sex change surgery for the tranny , instead you get one up the ass ... it's funny, but also waaaaay out of character for a dude going for a pregnant harem !

SPOILER
up the re with sisterly lust !!!
i mean, I've never been in such a relationship, but my opinion was molded by wvm.

Reactions: cccxxx

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Jennifer was best girl. Man, Sarah is giving her a run for her money though as updates keep coming.
Jennifer will be coming back for her crown soon.

Somehow it must have got repacked along the way to here then, they should all be called Chap1.rpa, Chap2.rpa...etc. Still, shouldn't have broken the saves, but would maybe be an issue for folks using different versions of a compressed version.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
many wouldn't want that... but i do think it should be an option depending on how you treat them--good or bad or how you influence them. i think most men would be curious in in such a relationship--no bi-curiosity--just in general given the uniqueness.
What i loved is that the game gives you the option to go full trans sex play if you choose so.
And it matches perfectly with our MC who is a middle aged man who realize that life is short and that he wants to get the most experiences he can get.
All the trans stuff is completely optional or partially optional depending on you choices that are clearly shown on screen.

So what's the problem with that ? you don't want it, you don't choose it.
It seems for certain people that the fact that it could be possible is already too much :) they would love to get tracy but please cut that dick off as they ask :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes