fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while, so I decided to start all over again because I had missed some details

Jennifer said that she has never had friends or boyfriends,and she said that she has never kissed a man,at least not voluntarily,so does that mean that she has already been raped? :unsure: :cry:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Kind of a bummer that none of my saves, except at the save prompt seem to work anymore.
Makes it near impossible to just replay specific scenes I like, like the first fucks with almost the complete female casts.

Apart from that good update, except for ending it right before you bang Natasha.

Reactions: BVonkX

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I haven't played this game in a while, so I decided to start all over again because I had missed some details

Jennifer said that she has never had friends or boyfriends,and she said that she has never kissed a man,at least not voluntarily,so does that mean that she has already been raped? :unsure: :cry:
I don't think being kissed without permission is the same as rape. A form of sexual assault, yes, but not rape.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
so does that mean that she has already been raped? :unsure: :cry:
Pretty much, sadly.

Pretty much why I always take the objectively more sadistic option when dealing with those responsible... Yes, I absolutely do have the MC punch out the mother, and always have Rock's manly-manly man-wife* have his way with her "dear, sweet daddy".

*You just know Rock's the "butch" in their relationship :ROFLMAO:

qapao

Jun 24, 2020
are saves corrupted now? I am getting the same error

none of my save is working, when loading my save it gave an error, and after I did that step to save again and load in the other version there is no error but when loading the game it does not leave the game menu.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To me it is not entirely clear what precisely Jennifer went through. But it certainly is enough to warrant some adversity towards the people who genetically may be her parents but in reality are not. And yes, I will Michele have sort out dad, while mom will get to know me personally. I don't care about the precise definition of rape here.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ren'Py duplicates saves to your local data directory anyway, so even if he deleted the game it's likely he still has them.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Well mine isn't working. Tried to just upload a different save: no work. & when I try to go back & play the last version it won't even go to main menu screen now. even after delete all files of 25.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well mine isn't working. Tried to just upload a different save: no work. & when I try to go back & play the last version it won't even go to main menu screen now. even after delete all files of 25.
Did you just copy 0.25 over 0.24, or did you keep them as separate folders?

I only ask because you shouldn't need to delete anything 0.25 related if you still have 0.24. :unsure:

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Did you just copy 0.25 over 0.24, or did you keep them as separate folders?

I only ask because you shouldn't need to delete anything 0.25 related if you still have 0.24. :unsure:
Separate folders. .25 will start game & show me saves but won't load them. .24 won't even start the game now.

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
Does anyone know exactly where the game keeps its saves, other than the save folder under games. I currently have 33 pages of saves that I want to clear out to keep better track of where I am in the game. thanks

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes