PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Wow, that was a fast turn around. You uploaders are amazing. Dev here, for those of you who prefer a "closer" relationship with the girls, you can open console and set "taboo=True". Not just a word replace, I am doing two separate scripts. This version there isn't much change in the scenes though, so either way should be good to go.

Yeah, I had to hack together the banner image, and I'll be the first to admit I am atrocious at photoshop. Didn't like it, but had no choice because of hardware.
You may want to look into photo illustrator too, its been some years, but I used to work with both of those.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
4gig update? Is there like a update file?
The compressed download is only 1.4GB. And it worked fine for me. As for the Saves - I just started up .24 and made sure my Save was on the Black Screen saying to Save here at the end. .25 worked like a champ after that.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.25.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.05.2021 (v0.25)
Does this port include the patch, by any chance?

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Midlife Crisis V0.26(patched)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
any one know what this error is?

or a save near the end of V0.24 prefer with cumming inside / pregnany attempt, but beggers can't be choosers. saw the save a page back, but he went after trans content and that's really not for me, thanks.

1620851032640.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

or a save near the end of V0.24 prefer with cumming inside / pregnany attempt, but beggers can't be choosers. saw the save a page back, but he went after trans content and that's really not for me, thanks.

View attachment 1191674
Did you use the walkthrough mod with that save? If yes than you'll have to wait for the mod to be updated or start over without the mod.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

View attachment 1191674
I got mine to work (was not using a WalkThrough Mod) by -> As for the Saves - I just started up .24 and made sure my Save was on the Black Screen saying to Save here at the end. .25 worked like a champ after that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Did you use the walkthrough mod with that save? If yes than you'll have to wait for the mod to be updated or start over without the mod.
oh could be, i don't remember if i used the mod

edit: i opened V0.24 and loaded save. saved the game again and closed it. V0.25 now loaded the save just fine. don't ask me why, but it worked.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That patch doesn't work.
Have to wait until MOD version 25, nothing else works
Tenants, seriously?
And you may call me...
You have got to be kidding me, that's terrible.
There's no reason the patch should not work, nor is it likely to ever need an update, since it does nothing more than tell the game "use the taboo content already in the game" - unlike others which first need to create the "taboo content", it is already included in the main release.

Since I don't know how you execute the instruction "extract the file in the main folder (where the game exe is)", since it can be ambiguous depending on how you unpack zip files:

The zip file includes a file "zz_patch.rpy" which should move to your game folder (the folder actually named "game" under the folder where the exe is). If it is in your game folder, it should work. If not, look for any other newly created folder, especially one called "MidLife Crisis" within the main folder, and try to find it there and copy it over.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Love this update. Spoilers below:

Amanda is so hot. She wants him just as much as all the other girls but needs to be taken, which is a HUGE issue for the guy who absolutely never wants to feel like he's forcing his lovers. The roleplay was a perfect compromise. The pregnancy speak is just my link, too.

Sandra is almost fully corrupted now. The only thing left is showing her that MC is having sex with their daughters. Niece is one thing...daughter is different.

Christine is a bit of a deviant and I love it. That poor waiter. And I'm glad someone has finally met Tracy. My MC is a total top, but I loved the oral scene with Tracy. Always go down on your girls, no matter what their bits are.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tracy and MC double teaming Sandra at some point. I'm trying to think of any other girl I wouldn't mind seeing Tracy with, but Sandra seems to be the only one. I would like to move Tracy into the house though.

And anyone who didn't tell Sarah that they love her is a monster. Yeah, I said it. Love that crazy redhead babymama.

Eagerly waiting on more!

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

View attachment 1191674
Yup, I have the same error, did not use any mod, just the patch. Could not fix it still.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes