Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
It's optional...
So much so, that even if you've had the MC ejaculating inside everything his dick goes into, like all his blatant in-game sign posts of what to expect, Nefastus has given us the option of Sarah not being pregnant despite filling her up with all the cum.
No I can't play this game because there is a completely optional fetish that I don't like.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sooooooooooooo. after seeing a few posts after me is that the leak doesn't work and yea i just tried it and no it wont work with your old version of the game cause the script is not for that version. it takes a day for the .24 to be downloaded when most people have there old one already. deleting saves does nothing. there's an incompatibility with the .24. there those who can probably make it work for themselves because they know how to fix it. that doesn't help those who don't know how to fix it.

as much as the developer does good work there are people who don't want want to buy. so unless the game gets updated here then this game is basically dead.
Sooooooooooooo. After one download of one leak did not work properly for you and you may have to wait a day to have somebody fix it - the game is doomed?

Also: you fail Economics 101. And Logic 101. Possibly Brain Activity 101.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sooooooooooooo. after seeing a few posts after me is that the leak doesn't work and yea i just tried it and no it wont work with your old version of the game cause the script is not for that version. it takes a day for the .24 to be downloaded when most people have there old one already. deleting saves does nothing. there's an incompatibility with the .24. there those who can probably make it work for themselves because they know how to fix it. that doesn't help those who don't know how to fix it.

as much as the developer does good work there are people who don't want want to buy. so unless the game gets updated here then this game is basically dead.
I may have to take back what I said in the Motherless thread....

THIS is the dumbest shit i've read today.

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Loading the "save here" screen of 0.24 fixed the loading bug for me.

The pregnancy choice (where I bet a lot of people saved) is really close to the end if you need to correct your save file to work so it should be good for mostly everybody

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
It would be nice if that someone would share his "This is the end of .024, save here", as many of us did not save
at this precise moment .....
Not quite at the end of 0.24, it's at the start of the meal with Rock and Michele.
Chasing everyone including trans content.
Have been mostly pulling out except Angela (sister). Talking of her, the night at hers was MFF with Jeremy(?) at work.
HTH

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
Anyone know if the author plans on making saves of earlier versions compatible? Seems kinda pointless to continue playing if you can't go back to saves of earlier versions with the gallery mod no longer being updated.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As much as i love this VN the broken saves just killed the whole thing for me especially for the size of it
I think this should not be a problem here. Since choices are pretty obvious, you can CTRL skip through the old part in only a few minutes, that should not be a reason to leave the game.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes