FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
I think this should not be a problem here. Since choices are pretty obvious, you can CTRL skip through the old part in only a few minutes, that should not be a reason to leave the game.
I think it has more to do with the saves for sex scenes. Unless someone makes a gallery mod and consistently updates it you have to start the game over for every version to get those scenes. Not saying the story is bad but people aren't exactly playing these types of games for the amazing story afterall.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think it has more to do with the saves for sex scenes. Unless someone makes a gallery mod and consistently updates it you have to start the game over for every version to get those scenes. Not saying the story is bad but people aren't exactly playing these types of games for the amazing story afterall.
You gotta give scrappy (I think) time to get his mod working again. :) it just dropped so it will be a day or less if he follows his normal pattern.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
One of the things that drives me crazy in a game (other than sandboxes, those can go die in fire) is when my saves don't load! All those past scenes I saved, gone forever into oblivion! And I can't just jump right into the latest content, absurd!

So~ sigh, start a new game, I guess. I'll just use tab to race through or- hey, I remember this scene, man I haven't watched in a while... Oh, and this scene too? I really liked this one a lot but I forgot to make a save at it the last time so I forgot it was there... Fine, I guess I'll just play through the game and enjoy it all over again, you monster!

I really do like this game, it's one of my favorites, and save corruption happens. It sucks, but early access (and free), bugs are expected. Just hopefully not every single update, I like replaying it every now and then but not every time.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Just finished going through the entire thing again. Didn't see that we could just load it from the "save here" part but honestly it was fun to go through it again. This patch probably starts off with one of the spiciest scenes in this game to date (spicier with taboo on) and ends on a bright note if you went with pregnancy. Overall a good update imo.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
well in game pregnancy is just not for everyone. but if there is options to turn of then its ok.
Only half way through my morning coffee so I am not fully awake. If I remember correctly, when this comes up your are given options.

Girl: I'm pregnant!
[CHOICES]
MC: Ha Ha Funny joke [not preg]
or
MC: OMG! That's Great. [preg]

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and papasmurf

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I managed to load a save from a version previous to 0.24 that was dated around November of last year where mc goes to the cafe to order carry out and runs into Erica and her crossdressing niece(?). It sure beats starting from scratch.

Reactions: Buttss

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Amazing update!!! but too short ... i barely got into it and bang, over ... I still wanted to fuck some more. The scene with my eldest ... I would be happy to have something like that with any woman!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well with this update the older daughter just became my favorite. That scene deserves a two syllable dayum.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes