Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
I got a game-breaking error when I first tried this version, but I was advised to go back to version 0.24 and save when I was told to save. Started version 0.25 and loaded the save. No issues, and worked like a charm. Great update.

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
so how do you know where 0.24 is to reload from, i have tried a number of spots and it just crashes! Playing from the beginning would be a bitch!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
so how do you know where 0.24 is to reload from, i have tried a number of spots and it just crashes! Playing from the beginning would be a bitch!
Reload from the Black screen that says Save here at the end of .24. Replay up to there if need be.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Now that is an update! Devs take note. It was amazing. I agree it would be great if Tracy moved in and Hailey stayed. The perfect harem. Sarah has to stay as well and maybe a new house is required.

Reactions: CassidyPRO

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
you have to use a save file from .23 it will work.. it dates back to november or maybe earlier... its either .23 or .22

but tis worth it.. lol AMAZING update
For some reason, my latest save didn't work (November), but on a lark, I checked back, and the June ones worked.
The November save was in the middle of a sex scene between "Nathan Fillion" and "Julianna Margulies" (can't help but see their faces that way). It was from an unpatched game, so she was just a tenant. Not sure if that was why I got an error message.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
none of my save is working, when loading my save it gave an error, and after I did that step to save again and load in the other version there is no error but when loading the game it does not leave the game menu.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Are 50% of the CG's supposed to be missing?

Well, not 50% but I'm fairly sure a bunch of them that were supposed to be there, aren't anymore.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes