jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
if you played the game with the walkthrough mod you are sol unless that modder updates the mod. you will have to start over from the beginning to play .25 short update.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
The dev seems to have killed the choices at the start of the game (age, relation with the girl). Maybe the reason the saves don't work anymore

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
The dev seems to have killed the choices at the start of the game (age, relation with the girl). Maybe the reason the saves don't work anymore
They aren't killed, that is the patched version. Unpatched patreon version has to be a bit more vanilla. .24 saves...well some of them work with the .25a script, but I still can't figure out why the rest don't. Literally didn't change anything in .24 script besides a few typos.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
They aren't killed, that is the patched version. Unpatched patreon version has to be a bit more vanilla. .24 saves...well some of them work with the .25a script, but I still can't figure out why the rest don't. Literally didn't change anything in .24 script besides a few typos.
i cant get any of my saves to work because i used the courteous walkthrough mod so i would have to fully start over. if im going to do that ill wait for a few more updates to the main game so i dont get invested and then it ends. im guessing a few people who are saying there saves dont work have used the same mod as i did, as for the ones with normal save files that beats me.

so thats why i commented saying if people used the walkthrough mod they will have to start over without the walkthrough mod since the modder may not update the mod i dont know.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Lets hope someone or dev figures out exactly why all previous saves are not working correctly.
As Nefastus stated he did not change any variables than i hope its an easy fix.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
keep loading old saves I had to go back to nov4 save to get it to work. that is not a bad place to start from. Make sure to load the patch if you had it before with the save.

Reactions: sotorojo

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
just a note to the dev,
you started the game as the girls are renting the rooms and at some point you stopped that and are refering to the girls like they are your daughters by the time you get to the cabin scene.
just thought i would let you know, for the whole patreon thing about incest.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
hahahahaha i figured it out. if you have .24 files place all the chapter rpa into the .25 game folder. this literally let me play it. the .25 game is missing all your .24 rpa game files. that was the only thing i could think of that was different for the game. i can use all my saves.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Jennifer was best girl. Man, Sarah is giving her a run for her money though as updates keep coming.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Have you tried asking for help on the Renpy forums? It's crazy, none of my saves work, and one of them was from July. I've never had this much trouble with a Renpy game before, usually there can be issues if you save at the very end and it changes, but never like this.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes