Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Midlife Crisis [v0.25] compressed

Original size win/lin: 4.09 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 1.4 GB

Win/lin:

Note: Was getting error on some of my saves, not really the fault of compression process. It was the same in normal version too. Try Automatic Saves, they were working fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Whew, eyy_b0ss, you came! You came through outta this saves conundrum.
Midlife Crisis [v0.25] compressed

Original size win/lin: 4.09 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 1.4 GB

Win/lin: Mega

Note: Was getting error on some of my saves, not really the fault of compression process. It was the same in normal version too. Try Automatic Saves, they were working fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was doing ”Goosfraba! Goosfraba!” exercises for Joker not noticing or catching a glimpse.
Leader did the 0.21 version compression with the 0.22 update with no errors.

This is my v0.21 Compressed Version with the V0.22 Update, i found no errors in my compressed version.
You can test this version and if you find any error, please let me know, thanks.

Midlife Crisis [v0.22] Nefastus Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.83 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.81 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.28 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.26 GB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Hey .. desperatly searching for a game sort of similar to this.. cover photo was a guy and all the girls sat outside on a bench.. incest, loli.. the guys sister comes to stay .. there's his daughters and the youngests friend .. bugging me I can't find it
create a thread in the identification and recommendations section of the forum. also post what engine the game was made in and if its daz or soem other type of renders

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey .. desperatly searching for a game sort of similar to this.. cover photo was a guy and all the girls sat outside on a bench.. incest, loli.. the guys sister comes to stay .. there's his daughters and the youngests friend .. bugging me I can't find it
not really the place to ask that
create a thread in the identification and recommendations section of the forum. also post what engine the game was made in and if its daz or soem other type of renders
110% agree and good advice

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I was doing ”Goosfraba! Goosfraba!” exercises for Joker not noticing or catching a glimpse.
Leader did the 0.21 version compression with the 0.22 update with no errors.
Idk what's wrong with this version mate :(
I tried the normal, compressed, making a compressed using 0.24, the errors were still there.

I use WT mod for this game, maybe it is because of that :unsure:

Let's see what the others say...
If the error is from devs side, they'll probably release some sort of bugfix.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
tried with both patch and without and that shit happened...guess im gonna start a new game AGAIN

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
tried with both patch and without and that shit happened...guess im gonna start a new game AGAIN
Hate it when this happens.
Holding the ctrl key is annoying af for me.
So sometime ago I made a lil mod for myself to avoid this.

With this mod you don't have to hold ctrl key, you can skip to the next choice directly.

I'm attaching it here. Maybe it'll be helpful for you :)

Instructions:
Drop the .rpy file in the game subfolder.
To uninstall the mod, just delete the file.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I can't load saves either.

Edit: I can load from the "save here" save (I had to go back a version in order to make this), but no ither saves work.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes