jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Sunday update

Bit late this week, but I was out of the house.
Work is going much faster this update. Been a busy week IRL, but not so busy that I have struggled with work on the game. This will have plenty of action, but there will be a bit more story focused scenes. Of course some of those will have some action, just won't be quite as non stop haha. Not sure what else to say honestly about the game, I'm not prepared to say any percentage done or anything since that failed so spectacularly last update, but I am confident this update will be done a fair bit quicker.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Downloads seem to be narfed. Cant download 33 from Mega or GoFile
The only GoFile not working is the Update Only one.

Full versions are all availble via GoFile (not Mega), so your only option is to download the full game. Probably best downloading the compressed version that Zephea has kindly linked for you.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The shadow's his hand, not hers.
You think so.. hmm Maybe!...where is his body? surely if the angles put the shadow of his hand there then the shadow of his body would be blocking the light on her shadows right (right where the down arrow is, maybe a little to the right of that, since the counters sit forward).
Anyone know how shadows are created in these Apps? I'm guessing there are autogenerated by picking a point for the light source, but if the program keeps dropping elements like fingers, shadows seem reasonable too.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You think so.. hmm Maybe!...where is his body?
I imagine shadows are created in the software by having a direction & angle set for it by a lightsource in the software.

Look at the bottom area of shadow on the cupboard doors. The shadows there are her bent leg (specifically her foot), and both of his.
Also, his hand matches the hand shadow you pointed out, where hers doesn't - The angle of his hand with the sunlight hitting it makes the shadow look that way.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You think so.. hmm Maybe!...where is his body? surely if the angles put the shadow of his hand there then the shadow of his body would be blocking the light on her shadows right (right where the down arrow is, maybe a little to the right of that, since the counters sit forward).
Anyone know how shadows are created in these Apps? I'm guessing there are autogenerated by picking a point for the light source, but if the program keeps dropping elements like fingers, shadows seem reasonable too.
Daz does pathtracing. The shadows can't be wrong like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Fuck her fingers :p I'm more worried about where his cock is ?? her hand is on his cock but empty in the shadow...is the MC a vampire/ghost?? :oops:
View attachment 2698609
That's his hand you have circled. In my image below, her leg shadow is in yellow, his hand is in the red circle and her hand and his dick would normally be around the blue, except that his body is blocking the light, so there is none. Her shadow on the back wall is offset due to the counter, which makes his hand almost look like it is hers but that shadow is on the front of the counter and so it is a shadow further to the right of her... his hand. Look near the sink taps on the counter, you'll see how her shadow is angled due to the countertop.

screenshot0003.png

Reactions: Cartageno

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That's his hand you have circled. In my image below, her leg shadow is in yellow, his hand is in the red circle and her hand and his dick would normally be around the blue, except that his body is blocking the light, so there is none. Her shadow on the back wall is offset due to the counter, which makes his hand almost look like it is hers but that shadow is on the front of the counter and so it is a shadow further to the right of her... his hand. Look near the sink taps on the counter, you'll see how her shadow is angled due to the countertop.

View attachment 2702911
Well, that closed out that discussion without hesitation :)

Nice detective work!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes