Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Resurrecting some of my old shame there haha....I mean you could have posted the one from the current game. It's still not great from back then, but at least her hand isn't melted into her lmao.
WHAT? I always thought you MEANT for the characters to merge/blend into things (like a super power) :whistle: . I've been waiting this whole time for super hero path to begin and now you say it was just a mistake? I am crushed, CRUSHED I say. :cry:

-Sigh- I guess I'll HAVE to completely enjoy this fun, interesting, and wild adventure without superpowers. Well, the MC DOES have the POWER to sing AWESOME songs. :love:

Just a thought.

Qtrix

Apr 4, 2020
just did a play through of the game and got to the part with Christine on a date. We did the dinner and then the bar and then. . . .

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Flip' <'Image' u'images/Version13/dn13v/dn13v35.jpg'> True False>:
File "game/version13.rpy", line 780, in script
c "Let's just go to a hotel. We can head down to the bar or pool if it gets boring."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Version13/dn13v/dn13v35.jpg'.
I have the same problem. The folder "Version13" is missing in the last update. Can anyone upload this part? :)

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I have the same problem. The folder "Version13" is missing in the last update. Can anyone upload this part? :)
It's just a typo that affects one picture of the car, you can ignore it. If you really want to have it fixed there is an updated script file at the bottom of the public post on my patreon.

Rating69

Apr 2, 2018
From the main man -

Mid, and by mid I mean WAY late, month update
So not a lot to share other than there hasn't been any major issues so far. Losing those days early in the month this month will make it tough to have the update out before the start of May but I am hopeful. The work has been going smooth, but there are still two very important scenes and one of them is fairly long(scenes that should be crowd pleasers at that, though one will be more of a crowd teaser probably haha) that need finished and I just have a week to finish them and test and all that. Still, if it ends up pushing into May it should be REALLY early May, not more than a week in like the last update.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Krynh i had pasted it and never sent it and it kept popping up even after i erased it so i just posted not knowing why it wouldnt go away (on mobile)

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Krynh i had pasted it and never sent it and it kept popping up even after i erased it so i just posted not knowing why it wouldnt go away (on mobile)
On my phone, at least, once I start to type a post, it won't go away until I post something.
I can close the internet window, delete the post, even restart my phone & that half typed post is still there.
I have to actually post a message (any message, not necessarily the original one) to get it to go away.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
On my phone, at least, once I start to type a post, it won't go away until I post something.
I can close the internet window, delete the post, even restart my phone & that half typed post is still there.
I have to actually post a message (any message, not necessarily the original one) to get it to go away.
idk if the option is there on mobile, but if you can turn on the bb code option then there is the floppy disc icon, you can click that and delete draft.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You'll need to select the option to request desktop site to give you the full options to delete the post drafts

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am guessing you mean on this forum, it is because it is a "saved draft".

If you look at the typing box area, there should be on the far right side something that looks like a gear, just to the left of it something that looks like a lock or car door, click the lock/door and do delete draft.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Scanned back a few pages and found nothing, so possible dumb / answered question ahead;

I've been playing the game rejecting The Wife at every opportunity, as I hate her so much.

However in the last couple of updates, she seems to 1) Still be a bitch, but 2) Seems to swing both ways.

Q1: Is [2] gonna be confirmed, with pictures?

Q2: Is there gonna be a way to let her know you're banging the Ds, and maybe bring her onboard?

Q3: Do I need to do a fresh play-through to get her to stop being a bitch, or can I answer a couple of situations 'nicely' and 'Reset' her, or will she always be a bitch? Or is she just a bitch no matter your play-through?

She has a nice figure, so no objections there, but she's always so snide and condescending, I want(ed) her out of my life, but if she'll do a 3/4/5/??-way with me and the Ds, I would like that very much :D

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes