Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If you are playing a clean game with no mods, your saves should work fine.
It's best to download the full size of the game and then download only updates (0.20> 0.21)
I do that, I play without the WT mod, because it only spoils the saves, and the choices are still easy. :)

Reactions: WoodyGB

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That mod is fine. A lot of the issues came from confusion and my own screw ups this update. Latest patreon post has the updated files/script that should hopefully fix a majority of the issues. I don't personally share anything here until it goes public out of respect to the people who pledged, but someone will likely share the proper links soon.
Well I am a low level patron, so take what I say with a grain of salt. :) Though I do agree that you should not yourself share the main game before it should go public, but if the main game is leaked then keeping back the fixes and letting people play the game with bugs is detrimental to game and how it is perceived. Those fixes would best be shared as soon as possible.

If feel uncomfortable about that, feel free to ask your highest level patrons. I suspect most will feel same as me, but I can not talk for them.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Weird. In the game files (images) I look, after this point (in the image I have included below) there should be a sex scene with MC's wife. But I have a scene in the kitchen right away. That sex scene doesn't continue for me, why?

This is the scene where Hailey leaves after MC's wife gave MC BJ with Hailey. (As if someone didn't know)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
It's best to download the full size of the game and then download only updates (0.20> 0.21)
I do that, I play without the WT mod, because it only spoils the saves, and the choices are still easy. :)
Yeah. Like that!

Reactions: Qmil679

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Weird. In the game files (images) I look, after this point (in the image I have included below) there should be a sex scene with MC's wife. But I have a scene in the kitchen right away. That sex scene doesn't continue for me, why?

This is the scene where Hailey leaves after MC's wife gave MC BJ with Haley. (As if someone didn't know)

I believe it's the route you take if you're corrupting Sandra and have Hailey as LI.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I'm actually loving where the dev is taking Sandras path now. Jennifer is becoming more and more interesting because she wants only him and wants to get married. Sandra is slowly tying up everyone together and i love it.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I believe it's the route you take if you're corrupting Sandra and have Hailey as LI.

It was MC and Hailey's plan, the whole scene.

But I mean in the game files when MC's wife jumps on him to have sex with him, I don't have that scene. The last scene then is what I showed in the spoiler. And in the game files there is sex in the cowgirl position. It's weird that this scene didn't load.
After this MC-face facing scene, game immediately load the morning scene in the kitchen instead of continuing sex.

I will give another screenshot. What I marked out are the scenes I don't have, I don't know why.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It was MC and Hailey's plan, the whole scene.

But I mean in the game files when MC's wife jumps on him to have sex with him, I don't have that scene. The last scene then is what I showed in the spoiler. And in the game files there is sex in the cowgirl position. It's weird that this scene didn't load.

I will give another screenshot. What I marked out are the scenes I don't have, I don't know why.
It must be due to some choice you made previously. I would advise starting from scratch using the mod if you want to see everything (amoung other things, this will let you watch both choices on some of the branching paths)

If you don't want to affect your original playthrough then make a copy of the Midlife Crisis folder and mod that, leaving the original untouched.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It must be due to some choice you made previously. I would advise starting from scratch using the mod if you want to see everything (amoung other things, this will let you watch both choices on some of the branching paths)

If you don't want to affect your original playthrough then make a copy of the Midlife Crisis folder and mod that, leaving the original untouched.
Just strange that game didn't show me this scene. At the beginning there was probably a choice whether I want to see scenes with wife or not. I chose that I want. But I don't know if it depends on it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Just strange that game didn't show me this scene. At the beginning there was probably a choice whether I want to see scenes with wife or not. I chose that I want. But I don't know if it depends on it.
Did you call her Beautiful or This Bitch at the beginning? Because the latter basically closes off all content with the wife. You can still close off content through other choices, eg, saying yes or no to further roleplay.

The mod makes the best choice show in green so you can't go wrong.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Did you call her Beautiful or This Bitch at the beginning? Because the latter basically closes off all content with the wife. You can still close off content through other choices, eg, saying yes or no to further roleplay.

The mod makes the best choice show in green so you can't go wrong.
When I play, I want to see full content. Of course I chose beautiful. MC's wife is not that bad at all, she may not be a beauty but I like her. :D

I don't know.. I think I will wait for the mod and play from the beginning. Although it seems to me that I chose everything right from the beginning, I am surprised that I do not have this scene.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
When I play, I want to see full content. Of course I chose beautiful. MC's wife is not that bad at all, she may not be a beauty but I like her. :D

I don't know.. I think I will wait for the mod and play from the beginning. Although it seems to me that I chose everything right from the beginning, I am surprised that I do not have this scene.
You can use it now, it just won't have content for v0.21 but you can still play up to that point while you wait :)

Reactions: Qmil679

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
i got this error even though i already do the patch + fix
already did it twice

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/version21.rpy", line 3011, in <module>
NameError: name 'bo_name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version21.rpyc", line 3011, in script
  File "B:\autorun.inf\F95\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "B:\autorun.inf\F95\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "B:\autorun.inf\F95\MidLifeCrisis-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/version21.rpy", line 3011, in <module>
NameError: name 'bo_name' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.21
Sun Sep 27 18:38:45 2020
any solution ?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder if Angela (MC's sister) has an active sex life with Jeremy. I don't remember their conversations about it. :D
Somebody knows?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes