Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I have tried everything suggested in the threads regarding how to get this version to work, and it still crashes if I have the wife go with me to the sisters house or if I go alone, it crashes where the Brother in laws work calls and you have him stay. if you end the night early it ends the update. I have tried the full download 3+ Gig, then did the update and update patches, did the console edit ( with AND without the u in front of the name, also did the compressed version where all the artwork is missing, so I guess the only thing to do at this point is o wait for another release once the Dev sees how many bugs this game has and puts up a working copy of the game.

Volstagg

Jan 29, 2020
I have tried everything suggested in the threads regarding how to get this version to work, and it still crashes if I have the wife go with me to the sisters house or if I go alone, it crashes where the Brother in laws work calls and you have him stay. if you end the night early it ends the update. I have tried the full download 3+ Gig, then did the update and update patches, did the console edit ( with AND without the u in front of the name, also did the compressed version where all the artwork is missing, so I guess the only thing to do at this point is o wait for another release once the Dev sees how many bugs this game has and puts up a working copy of the game.
Same here, get the rollback option if i take wife with me or when i go alone and get to the brother on the phone

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah, I will just wait until the game actually gets fixed. Even with the bug fix it breaks. Because of my disability it is next to impossible for me to get the Shift+O to work. As bad as this is, I figure someone leaked this release.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Same here, get the rollback option if i take wife with me or when i go alone and get to the brother on the phone
Well the show all option definitely works.

Volstagg

Jan 29, 2020
*update* there is a new "fixed" version of the .20-.21 patch that worked and no crashes with taking the wife and brother on the phone spot

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to version 0.21:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shots: 1
As hot as the MFF with Angela and Sarah's scenes were, my favourite has to be the opening scene with Hailey. The way she plays Sandra like that is just amazing. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everyone already knows about bo_name not having a default set, I don't really get why you use a separate variable for character names, it doesn't seem the best way to do things to me.
Anyone who is having trouble with the console can drop this file into the game dir to fix it:

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
I didn't have any error apart from the looping scene visiting Angela. Downloaded the 20 to 21 update and the 21 fix before playing and loaded my saved game without any other issues.

Great game, and I like that the player get to decide the amount of involvement of others. One active male is the perfect number. :cool:

But I have missed the secretary the last updates (can't remember her name, it's been so long). Is she completely out of the picture or just forgotten?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I didn't have any error apart from the looping scene visiting Angela. Downloaded the 20 to 21 update and the 21 fix before playing and loaded my saved game without any other issues.

Great game, and I like that the player get to decide the amount of involvement of others. One active male is the perfect number. :cool:

But I have missed the secretary the last updates (can't remember her name, it's been so long). Is she completely out of the picture or just forgotten?
Most likely just forgotten, like the prostitute. And it's a damn shame cuz based on looks, they're the best looking models in the game.

If looks alone determined my ranking they'd be No. 1 and 2 respectively.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
*update* there is a new "fixed" version of the .20-.21 patch that worked and no crashes with taking the wife and brother on the phone spot
Originally updated and got dialog, but no pictures. Backed everything out and did just as you said here. Got dialog and images this time, but inages were corrupted (Large areas of black).

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes