lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Public post on Patreon earlier today

Sorry for the delay, some of you know already, but there were some issues getting my now ex out of the house and I ended up preemptively hiding some of my valuables away in storage. Good news is that she was the single biggest thing preventing me from putting more time in(besides work of course) so hopefully all the delays and crap are done.
Sorry for the delay, some of you know already, but there were some issues getting my now ex out of the house and I ended up preemptively hiding some of my valuables away in storage. Good news is that she was the single biggest thing preventing me from putting more time in(besides work of course) so hopefully all the delays and crap are done.
Imagine if his PC had 'gone missing' :eek:

Dragoonz99

Oct 17, 2017
I feel bad that he just went through something as stressful as that and still apologizes like its his fault. Wish other milking devs didnt make the good ones look bad, put them in this position

Also wish ppl didnt hand out death threats b/c of delayed games but hey. While I'm wishing, add that one to the pile

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
WHAT?? A personal issue?? NOO!!! The voices in my head have told me the HORRIFIC truth. Yes, Nefastus ran out of Chocolate Chip Cookies. Thankfully, a new supplier of the GLORIOUSLY delicious treats has been found so all is now well(ish). :)

Did we get any news about the next update?? Will the MC get to have a quiet day at the Library reading books by Dickens?? Will the Youngest Tenant (Daughter) get the new album from the Spice Girls?? Will the Wife learn the TRUTH about the MC's HATRED of Broccoli?? We DEMAND answers!! (please??) :)

Just a thought.
Doing finishing touches to the game today (according to Patreon), so any time in the next few days perhaps ?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
On the 21st Nefastus said it would be out late on that day, so hopefully it's uploaded before christmas.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
On the 21st Nefastus said it would be out late on that day, so hopefully its uploaded before christmas.
Why upload it before Christmas when he can literally make it a Christmas present by uploading on the 25th?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Spare a thought for those of us in tier 4 who can barely leave the house, let alone visit our families :(
Out here, the only ones who can visit their families are those who are already living with them in a "quarantine pod."

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why upload it before Christmas when he can literally make it a Christmas present by uploading on the 25th?
While I agree that Dec 25th is Christmas Day (would be foolish not to agree), in quite a few parts of the world presents are shared on the 24th, so depending on where one lives that may be when people are searching below their virtual tree.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes