seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Quick question ... Wa id sae ooing? (Jennifer says this) What exactly does that mean, and what language is that? Extrapolating to English, I would assume that it means something like "What are you doing" but I could be completely wrong.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Quick question ... Wa id sae ooing? (Jennifer says this) What exactly does that mean, and what language is that? Extrapolating to English, I would assume that it means something like "What are you doing" but I could be completely wrong.
I read it as "what is she doing". I don't remember that part to be honest. But it sounds like someone talking with a dick in their mouth reading it here, but the gutter is where my mind is at the moment.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Yep. Im stuck in a loop if i select "Yeah... put my on that path, (will swap back at end).If I select Nah I'm good etc I get the above error
Did you find a fix for this? I'm stuck at the same point. Ive tried re dl'ing but still get the same error.

*edit* found a workaround
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quite disappointing having to go through scenes i didn't want to see but at least i got to see the end of the update.

Last edited:

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Why aren't the responses in this thread in chronological order? Whether I go here on my phone or my computer I have a post from December 2020 and then a post from September of 2017 and then a post from July of 2018 and then a post from January of 2020 I don't understand how can I make the posts in the threads chronological? It's not just this thread every single one of them.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why aren't the responses in this thread in chronological order? Whether I go here on my phone or my computer I have a post from December 2020 and then a post from September of 2017 and then a post from July of 2018 and then a post from January of 2020 I don't understand how can I make the posts in the threads chronological? It's not just this thread every single one of them.
Are you looking at posters start dates?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i see them in order... i am not sure what you mean.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
No, it's the date at the top of the post. Now when I came back to the thread by clicking on the notification it's in chronological order it seems. If it happens again I'll take a screenshot. However the question is, has the v23 been released yet?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No, it's the date at the top of the post. Now when I came back to the thread by clicking on the notification it's in chronological order it seems. If it happens again I'll take a screenshot. However the question is, has the v23 been released yet?
not that we know of yet. i am not a patreon unfortunately.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Looks like he hasn't been active on his discord for about a week, hopefully he's okay
I fear it's the draw of another title that has drawn him away..... CYBERPUNK 2077! but really I think it's the season where lots of things happen in general :) lets hope all is well and life has just gotten hectic!

Reactions: Daddy4u

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I fear it's the draw of another title that has drawn him away..... CYBERPUNK 2077! but really I think it's the season where lots of things happen in general :) lets hope all is well and life has just gotten hectic!
Well, haven't found time for it yet, but in my surroundings people became quickly a bit "un-drawn" by it. However, 'tis also the time of the season where despite everything happening around us, some extra real life can chime in.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Well, haven't found time for it yet, but in my surroundings people became quickly a bit "un-drawn" by it. However, 'tis also the time of the season where despite everything happening around us, some extra real life can chime in.
un-drawn because its buggy? so far im enjoyjng the game, story's very engrossing, keanu reeves. gameplay is fun i think theres some thing could have been done better to make things more immersive but overall i like it. playing on pc though, i understand ps is an entirely different situation. honestly witg everything going on, if he did get distracted by it i totally understand though.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I was until this month. Unemployed and even though it's cheap for low tier I need every penny.
no dev wants you to give more than you can afford. most i know would rather you spend your money on you and yours instead of them, especially when it's tight. i'm sure Nefestus will forgive you for having to stop.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
I am not a supporter on patreon, but maybe someone who is sees this thread. Is nefastus alright? Anyone heard from him since he went silent? I really hope he's ok

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
He posted on Discord yesterday. A personal issue came up and is hopefully resolved for good.
WHAT?? A personal issue?? NOO!!! The voices in my head have told me the HORRIFIC truth. Yes, Nefastus ran out of Chocolate Chip Cookies. Thankfully, a new supplier of the GLORIOUSLY delicious treats has been found so all is now well(ish). :)

Did we get any news about the next update?? Will the MC get to have a quiet day at the Library reading books by Dickens?? Will the Youngest Tenant (Daughter) get the new album from the Spice Girls?? Will the Wife learn the TRUTH about the MC's HATRED of Broccoli?? We DEMAND answers!! (please??) :)

Just a thought.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes