Aug 6, 2020
Of course it's a real thing - and it may also be at the same time "numb lives catching up to them". Or the realization that your time on earth starts running out. Or the effect time has on your body - you just cannot do many things as easily as you used to. Often your kids are leaving home around this time, too, causing a sudden change of how you are living and making you think your future anew now that a responsibility has gone. Sex drive goes down too, so your relationship with your significant other changes.

Of course it isn't always the situation of "I am young, look at my sporty sports car, and how jive I still am" or trying to find younger women interested in you to boost your self-esteem. It may come as a slight depression in general. It may show itself in trying to do new things, learn stuff. It also doesn't affect everyone. But it is a real thing.
No offense but many people i know just don't have any action at all and I can't help but wonder at their numb lives. Even during parties i feel like they are there to be there but hey they maybe having a different kind of fun at their age when even fun is responsibility. They just know it but ignore and keep living on like that and ofcourse, its not true for all because my aunt still hopes to get something from me.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Mid-life crisis huh, The dev really had to rub it in their faces. I am not complaining though.
I have a doubt, is mid-life crisis a real ting or just an exaggerated expression used to express their numb lives catching up to them.
For some it is, for some it isn't. I've had friends who into full-on crisis mode: divorce, sports car etc, other friends say they didn't feel a thing. I had a mild variant a few years ago, led me to binging the sort of culture I enjoyed as young and feeling generally unsatisfied with my life choices, but at the end of the day you have commitments at my age and I honor my comitments so it sort of stayed at that level. MCs version of a midlife crisis is a bit more dramatic than most peoples, but I'm not complaining. Escapism is good.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Mid-life crisis huh, The dev really had to rub it in their faces. I am not complaining though.
I have a doubt, is mid-life crisis a real ting or just an exaggerated expression used to express their numb lives catching up to them.
No offense but many people i know just don't have any action at all and I can't help but wonder at their numb lives. Even during parties i feel like they are there to be there but hey they maybe having a different kind of fun at their age when even fun is responsibility. They just know it but ignore and keep living on like that and ofcourse, its not true for all because my aunt still hopes to get something from me.
Given your skepticism that mid-life crises actually exist, I wonder if the 97 in your name is your birth year. Just because you and your friends haven't experienced it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

A co-worker said it well today, "Just because I don't know Mandarin doesn't mean it's not a real language."

Aug 6, 2020
Given your skepticism that mid-life crises actually exist, I wonder if the 97 in your name is your birth year. Just because you and your friends haven't experienced it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

A co-worker said it well today, "Just because I don't know Mandarin doesn't mean it's not a real language."
C'mon mate, but we listen to all that mandarin on tv with engrish speaking china men. What with hollywood expanding into chinese market and all. So I call your co-workers bluff.
But jokes aside, I just thought it was just some silly exaggeration before they go senile, because many of them just let it happen and by the time they wanna do something 'bout it they freak out. I have seen this in people that were attractive at a younger age and people that had a lot of prospects in early life but chose differently or did not risk it and now want to do something crazy. Edit: as compensation.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But jokes aside, I just thought it was just some silly exaggeration before they go senile, because many of them just let it happen and by the time they wanna do something 'bout it they freak out.
Sorry, I don't see your point. This "freaking out" is one way of having a midlife crisis. It is not something physical as such but a psychological phenomenon. However that doesn't mean it is "nothing".

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
C'mon mate, but we listen to all that mandarin on tv with engrish speaking china men. What with hollywood expanding into chinese market and all. So I call your co-workers bluff.
But jokes aside, I just thought it was just some silly exaggeration before they go senile, because many of them just let it happen and by the time they wanna do something 'bout it they freak out. I have seen this in people that were attractive at a younger age and people that had a lot of prospects in early life but chose differently or did not risk it and now want to do something crazy. Edit: as compensation.
"China men?" Wow. You sound more like you were born in 1923 instead of 1997.
Definitely acting like a troll or severely malinformed individual. Dismissed.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Anyone know how often updates are released? Set schedule or it’s done when it’s done? :unsure:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Lol np, just subbed on Subscribestar and saw last update was late October. I think I’m getting close to the end of the current content and was wondering if I should just wait for update or binge the last bit. I just finished the part where the MC visits his sister and brother-in-law. Didn’t know how much story was left from that point.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Lol np, just subbed on Subscribestar and saw last update was late October. I think I’m getting close to the end of the current content and was wondering if I should just wait for update or binge the last bit. I just finished the part where the MC visits his sister and brother-in-law. Didn’t know how much story was left from that point.
That is the end of the previous update, you have a whole 'nother update to play :)

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
So, I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, and I haven't asked the dev but if he's watching this thread he can say. I'm 95% sure Christine is modeled after Nancy Downs (Fairuza Balk) in The Craft. She's even wearing a nose ring like Nancy. If so I have to tip my hat to nefastus again bc she was always my favorite and once again brings me back to my teens. Which is really nice when you're mid forties.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019

As a guy who just recently went through his midlife crisis I can say they definitely exist. And plowing your way through 20 yr olds is definitely a symptom, I guess? You really become aware you're more than halfway through your life and mortality seems right next door. Banging 20yr olds is a way to regain some sense of youth and not feel the weight of the yrs on you so much.

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
As a guy who just recently went through his midlife crisis I can say they definitely exist. And plowing your way through 20 yr olds is definitely a symptom, I guess? You really become aware you're more than halfway through your life and mortality seems right next door. Banging 20yr olds is a way to regain some sense of youth and not feel the weight of the yrs on you so much.
Thank god I have some years left until this. :D

Reactions: Daddy4u

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This game is Fucking Amazing and now I'm mad for so many reasons, I didn't see the end coming up & I usually have a feel for it. Dam what a cliffhanger !!

This writer must be the same person who designed the little cesar pizza ovens bc this story gets me Hot 'n' Ready

I know this one just came out but dam I'm gonna be drowning in anticipation until next time!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes