Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

So it's that time... Start with the changelog.
This update is 430ish renders. It's mostly focused on action this month, which always takes me a little longer to do since you have to be in a certain mood to write those scenes. I would probably recommend playing each scene to...uh...completion and waiting to start the next. This update is pretty much non stop action scenes, though a couple of them are up there on my list of favorites. Update should be released very shortly.

[The personal information contained in the second half of the post has been purposefully left out by me.]

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

So it's that time... Start with the changelog.
This update is 430ish renders. It's mostly focused on action this month, which always takes me a little longer to do since you have to be in a certain mood to write those scenes. I would probably recommend playing each scene to...uh...completion and waiting to start the next. This update is pretty much non stop action scenes, though a couple of them are up there on my list of favorites. Update should be released very shortly.

[The personal information contained in the second half of the post has been purposefully left out by me.]
Hopefully there's some Hailey this time, was disappointed there was nothing of her in the last update, and primarily her, and ghost girl are the only girls in the game i'm interested in

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hopefully there's some Hailey this time, was disappointed there was nothing of her in the last update, and primarily her, and ghost girl are the only girls in the game i'm interested in
In stark contrast to Amanda – with whom I've been smitten since the very first render – I had huge reservations regarding Hailey. She looked and felt like a character I could very well do without, thank you. But with every update, with every interaction really, that sweet little minx schemed and plotted, fondled and snoggled her way into my heart. Here's hoping never to meet someone like her in real life as the latter would quickly turn into a hot mess. May the odds be ever in my favour.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Verdammit. I clicked the spoiler! Once again I have been tricked by Lemon.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I learned my lesson eventually: Firefox > Inspect Element > Search: Rock.png

No doubt the trickster will switch up the file name now...

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, I'm liking Hailey's new look...much better. Hope she has scenes in the next update. Which one is "ghost girl" though? Both Christine and Amanda qualify to me. Need more Christine scenes too! I don't really care about Amanda

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes