Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Eh... you know how it is. As a Patron of his, I kind of take his posts with a grain of salt. When he says "I am uploading the update." I translate that to: "See you guys in a couple of weeks."
While this is true, and would be no problem for me, he had mentioned some let's call it "downtime" early this year, and then jumped back to work as if nothing happened. Many, myself included, thinking that this would not be the best way going forward since it may increase the chance of a relapse. That is why I am more worried here than in just about any other game.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
While this is true, and would be no problem for me, he had mentioned some let's call it "downtime" early this year, and then jumped back to work as if nothing happened. Many, myself included, thinking that this would not be the best way going forward since it may increase the chance of a relapse. That is why I am more worried here than in just about any other game.
I feel ya. I was one of the ones worried about him. I think the "depression" narrative got a little hyperbolic in his absence, especially when he emerged from his cocoon basically saying "it's not depression"; however, it's hard to ignore that something is definitely up. I can, and have waited for his highly anticipated releases, and they're usually gold when they do release, so I am not sweating too bad.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No idea why this comment got facepalmed. The game literally has teased and/or featured said Swinging content several times already.
I'd say it's because of people who equate swinging with "the dreaded ntr".
If/when more swinging content comes, I don't doubt it'll be handled the same way as the potential wife-swapping with the MC's sister and her husband.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'd say it's because of people who equate swinging with "the dreaded ntr".
If/when more swinging content comes, I don't doubt it'll be handled the same way as the potential wife-swapping with the MC's sister and her husband.
And considering how well that was handled (one of the best effing scenes i have ever seen) i'm a little curious about the answer as well :)

Reactions: kinkrev
Jan 10, 2020
The problem is the version uploaded here has been unpacked (exported all files from the RPA archives) and then deleted/regenerated the official rpyc files - which broke most of the old saves.

There is a way to get your v0.24 saves to work though.

Any saves made using the unpacked v0.25 from here probably won't work in the official version of v0.26 however (because once again the rpyc files won't match).

Hopefully future uploaders of this game won't mess with the official files and break saves.
hey, sorry i haven't replied until now, been so busy this summer i got away from VN games :cry: so looking at the link u provided, i open the previous version, scroll back a few pages, save, then make a copy of the (in this case) "version24.rypc" file, n then load that into the updated game, in it's "/game" folder...is that about right?

n what about a way to download JUST the update, instead of having to keep downloading the ENTIRE game over n over n over? thx again (y)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
No idea why this comment got facepalmed. The game literally has teased and/or featured said Swinging content several times already.
I'm guessing because the comment wasn't specified to the swinging couple(s) they thought it was referring to all the girls.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
hey, sorry i haven't replied until now, been so busy this summer i got away from VN games :cry: so looking at the link u provided, i open the previous version, scroll back a few pages, save, then make a copy of the (in this case) "version24.rypc" file, n then load that into the updated game, in it's "/game" folder...is that about right?

n what about a way to download JUST the update, instead of having to keep downloading the ENTIRE game over n over n over? thx again (y)
Not quite, you were asked to drop the version24.rpyc anne O'nymous attached to their post into the unofficial v0.25 to get a 0.24 save to behave. Ideally however you'd just be using an official scripts.rpa and get all saves back to working order as well as being able to continue past 0.25 once the eagerly awaited update hits this thread. See this post for instructions and relevant download links. Hope this helps!

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Was watching The Wolverine, and besides the wife (who also shares the same model in Foot of the Mountains Aunt) already looking good, I think now her face is comparable to Famke Jansen/Jean Grey. Makes her even more hot

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes