jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Guys, I'm eager to see what comes next too, but it's been less than 2 months since the last update. Compared to a few of the scamming milking devs on this forum, Nefastus has been pretty consistent with quality updates - let's give the man some slack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys, I'm eager to see what comes next too, but it's been less than 2 months since the last update. Compared to a few of the scamming milking devs on this forum, Nefastus has been pretty consistent with quality updates - let's give the man some slack
Actually most of us do and part it is more worry speaking as something else. We know he is not a milker by nature, he has proven that, but especially because of that if he says he would upload and then goes silent for weeks people do get worried.

Clearly something went south, whether that has to do with contents and bugs he found in the release at last test or something personal, well we do not know and that is what the worry comes from. I just hope he is well and took an unexpected holiday with no internet. :)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well usually you might see him skulk on this site despite the radio silence. However, this time he was last online june 14th.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well usually you might see him skulk on this site despite the radio silence. However, this time he was last online june 14th.
This is exactly one big reason many of us have worries for Nefastus. While some silence from him from time to time is not unusual, this one has some atypical circumstances coming with it. I am worried too for this reason.

Freezed

Sep 29, 2019
The last time he vanished he was having issues getting an ex out of the house.
hehe
....But with that you've already given the one and only TRUE answer....

it´s clear like dumpling broth :D

....if he is missing now

....then because his ex moved in again ^^

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
People are assuming he died, there has been no proof of it.

The dev of Lexi died as did Palmer who made Daughter for Dessert and Double Homework.
You are correct of course, that was sloppily phrased by me since I was only thinking about the "scenario" part (which arguably means here "dev dies") not the other implications. Thanks for correcting me, I rephrased the sentence.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes