Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
dont know how far iam into the game so far... but one thing is really annoying. It doesnt matter if i dont fuck a girl, some dialogues later its like i have fucked the girl. For example my assistant (Stephanie by default) i never did something with her, but now a detecive showed up at the office and she screams out that i had sex with her... never happened.

This is only one example, there are a lot more scenes like that for all the other girls. this is really sloppy work in this department... Another example... Sarah is now pregnant, yeah without sex :D i never fucked her and she is still a virgin in my book ^^ i enjoy this game so far very much, but you need to polish such things. Or just make a kinetic novel out of it.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
well maybe she lied?

yeah that was the case, but anyways... the MC acted like he actually had sex with her, wich is not the case in my playthrough, and there are so many other scenes like that where the MC and the girls are acting that there is some sexual between them... ignoring the fact that there is nothing...

Reactions: qaywsx

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
yeah that was the case, but anyways... the MC acted like he actually had sex with her, wich is not the case in my playthrough, and there are so many other scenes like that where the MC and the girls are acting that there is some sexual between them... ignoring the fact that there is nothing...
That's the trouble with not doing things with the girls. You really should try them out though

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah, if you've never had sex with Sarah, her announcing she's pregnant shouldn't really give our guy a heart attack like it does if he thinks he's going to be a daddy again.
right, and this is only one example... yeah of course i can just bang all girls, obviously this is "kanon" for the DEV, but if i have the choice, and you have it in this game, i pick the girls i want to be with... and for example, Jennifer and Sarah are not my cup of tea. But if i had sex with them or not, doesnt have an effect to them... all are acting like i had sex with them, the MC too. That just doesnt fit, and iam afraid this will go on... it is kinda strange though, cause you get an option midway of the game where you have been asked if you got involved with Sarah or Jennifer, but if you choose no... they act the same if you choose yes. And for antoher example, Sarah is a Virgin in this game, if you dont have sex with her at the first opportunity, but maybe a lot later in the game, she responds "we should not wait so long again"... or the Assistant (i renamed her, default its Stephanie) yelled at the cop that we just had sex at the warehouse... erm, no i did not have sex with her... i could go on with many more examples...

it bothers me very much i must admit. If the dev dont want to give chopices like that, why are there choices like that? If i deny sex with a girl, i just miss the sexscene but all charactres are acting like the sex did happen. Please fix this, or make a kinetic novel out of it with no real choices... but to give a choice to have not sex with a girl, and write on like it happened instead is really strange.

btw these things are the only flaws that are annoying me much... everything else i like very much... the story, the charactres overall. Most of the models (yeah the renders are not top notch, but nevermind, the game looks good enough) are really nice and kind of realistic in the design... but the inconsistent writing about actions with the girls pains me.

thats it about that, enough said to this topic i guess, after all i really like the game, but there is much room for improvement.

Reactions: User1230

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Jane put on that lingerie at night with nylon stockings just to take them off? Seriously? :/
The wife?
i pick the girls i want to be with... and for example, Jennifer and Sarah are not my cup of tea. But if i had sex with them or not, doesnt have an effect to them... all are acting like i had sex with them, the MC too. That just doesnt fit, and iam afraid this will go on
Might get fixed eventually in the re-write.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know enough of the background to be really worried, but it feels bad. And even if he is coming back, it might be better to just put the game on hold for a while and sort stuff out.

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
Any news from patreon / discord? Are the milk cartons getting out there?
Nothing new on Patreon or SubscribeStar, dunno about Discord but I doubt it.

I really hope I am wrong but with every passing day I am more sure that Nefastus is not coming back... The way he just disappeared is very weird.
Last disappearance was the entire month of February, so if he doesn't come back before the 19th of July I think it might be a new record (haven't followed him closely so dunnu if there are any pre-feb'21 incidents).

Reactions: prika1
Feb 17, 2021
Very good game, well written. Sure the renders early game aren't great and the dev acknowledges that but they are far from bad. I for one am looking forward to future updates. (nice touch with MC's music taste contemporary with his age)

Reactions: Duke Leo

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, this is getting worrisome.....
And what is especially very worrying it's the fact that he just disapeared as he was uploading the update as he said in his last words.
So he started the upload but never established any link to it, so he abrubtly stopped in the middle of this.
If he just had some personnal problems or difficulties i guess he would just have made a quick message, but the way this just happened looks like something serious.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes