Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And what is especially very worrying it's the fact that he just disapeared as he was uploading the update as he said in his last words.
So he started the upload but never established any link to it, so he abrubtly stopped in the middle of this.
If he just had some personnal problems or difficulties i guess he would just have made a quick message, but the way this just happened looks like something serious.
I do not think we should put too much literal emphasis on the precise phrasing here. A heart attack just before he made the final mouseclick is somewhat unlikely. He might just have forgotten about it at that time to do it and just did the part of flopping down. However, the fact that he did not remedy this after at most a couple of days is indeed worrying. And given the downtime earlier this year and the stated reason for that I am very sceptical about the odds of the game concluding in the near future. However, that is not the major point, that would be that Nef is, or at least will be if he isn't, alright.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And what is especially very worrying it's the fact that he just disapeared as he was uploading the update as he said in his last words.
So he started the upload but never established any link to it, so he abrubtly stopped in the middle of this.
If he just had some personnal problems or difficulties i guess he would just have made a quick message, but the way this just happened looks like something serious.
It's not like it's that abrupt, uploading isn't something that just takes a few minutes. Uploading multiple gigabytes can potentially take days depending on your internet speed. Plenty of time for something to have come up. But it has been long enough to get worried, I hope that he's alright.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Been awhile since I last checked out this thread, and didn't realize that Dev's last post was on June 21.
After reading the dev post, getting a bit concerned for him, and I hope he's alright.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's not like it's that abrupt, uploading isn't something that just takes a few minutes. Uploading multiple gigabytes can potentially take days depending on your internet speed. Plenty of time for something to have come up. But it has been long enough to get worried, I hope that he's alright.
Yes, i tend to forget that everybody does not have 1 GB upload speed, for me uploading 2-3 GB takes 30 seconds.
But as you say no news at all since june 21, nearly one month now, maybe he got some health issue and will come back later.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this game.
Adding to what HornyyPussy (heh, only just now realized how many 'y' there are in your name) said: latter choices almost always tell you what they do, so you only need to 'worry' about the earlier ones. These are generally of the 'bone or pass' variety with being a randy pervert and lusting after every skirt presented (do take note however, that the little devils – being from this day and age – are mostly wearing pants, so don't let that fool you) leading to the boning. The only grindable stat is the number of times you creampied them.

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Half a month late, i usually worry about the patrons. A month late i usually worry about the dev.
And this one i really don't want to worry about.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Everyone needs to calm down. He has put comments up about "updating" now and it has taken a week or more, he has also blanked for a bit. Jumping right into the worst case scenario isn't doing anyone any good. It has only been a month lets hold off on the "theories" until we are at least 2 or 3 months in without a word.

Reactions: Ruffuss and isotope

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
Everyone needs to calm down. He has put comments up about "updating" now and it has taken a week or more, he has also blanked for a bit. Jumping right into the worst case scenario isn't doing anyone any good. It has only been a month lets hold off on the "theories" until we are at least 2 or 3 months in without a word.
A month sounds like an awfully long time for someone who has access to the Internet nearly everywhere. He could at least give a small update regarding his situation with his phone. Maybe I'm overreacting. Hope he's fine.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
A month sounds like an awfully long time for someone who has access to the Internet nearly everywhere. He could at least give a small update regarding his situation with his phone. Maybe I'm overreacting. Hope he's fine.
Again no need in reading into anything. a month given his blinks in the past is nothing. second I did say his "updating" now could mean a week or more out. So do the math, a week or more for an update + the fact he has gone silent for more than a month in the past = No real need for worry at this point. Calm down and worry when it is warranted.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I hope his ok ! always good developers got some fk t up problems...did he mention about his next game ?

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Yes, i have also checked his patreon today but nothing still, nobody seems to have any clue about what's going on.
Still nothing on the Discord, either. Usually, he will pop in there, and drop a comment about being busy or something... But, same kind of dialog over there, as it is here.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes