Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Just download the windows version, copy the game folder that comes with it and paste it inside the Mac 0.2.4 app, overwriting the game folder that's at (right click, show package content) /Contents/resources/autorun. Boom, Mac version!
Terribly sorry for the late addendum: only download the shared 0.25 if you want to fuck up your saves. Use the 24to25 patch instead as it ships an official scripts.rpa (see this for details).

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah... The last time the dev was on the forum was almost 1 month ago. His last post on patreon was him saying that he was about to upload the update and then he just vanished. I really hope nothing bad happened to him.
Yes, it is precisely the fact that the previous message was "update is uploading", that is so worrysome.

Because if it was a technical problem, it has passed enough time to at least send a message saying that his computer is puff from another source. But the fact that he is not saying anything makes me wonder... and none of the plausible scenarios is nice.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yes, it is precisely the fact that the previous message was "update is uploading", that is so worrysome.

Because if it was a technical problem, it has passed enough time to at least send a message saying that his computer is puff from another source. But the fact that he is not saying anything makes me wonder... and none of the plausible scenarios is nice.
I remember one of his messages on Patreon early this year where he was explaining that he had a very bad life experience recently and that he went down into a deep pit spending a whole month without getting out, without showering, living like a bum.
He also explained that he had made a big mistake that lead him to have problems and get a bad reputation in his neighborhood.
So i guess he he in a depressive state with some period of time where he is deep down, not talking to anybody and other time where he is in a good mood and very productive, some kind of bipolar attitude.
Just before desapearing he said that he went to see his family and that he would upload the game when he will come back. So maybe something went wrong with his family and now he can be in deep shit, spending another long time alone, away from anything.
I just hope that nothing bad happened to him, we never know with mid life people, i have seen too many of them around me getting down into depression and some even ending their life. My aunt jumping out the window at 40, my neighbourg's wife found hanged at 45, the father of my best friend shooting a bullet in his head at 50 and so on ... When i look around and thinking about it the list can grow a lot as i am 62 myself and i have seen so many people disapearing around me.

May 27, 2020
Just before desapearing he said that he went to see his family and that he would upload the game when he will come back. So maybe something went wrong with his family and now he can be in deep shit, spending another long time alone, away from anything.
He vanished after coming back home and saying he was starting the upload while he was going to sleep.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
He vanished after coming back home and saying he was starting the upload while he was going to sleep.
I wouldn't worry TOO much about it. On Jan 31st he stated that V.24 "would be going up in the next couple of days", and then he ghosted the entire month of February'; after he said he wanted to do an update the 25th of every month in 2021, and that V.24 was done. Then on March 1st, Nef came back and said he wasn't doing well. Then quiet again for like 3 weeks, and popped up on March 23rd to say he was finally uploading.
Like I said before, as a patron, I take his "it's uploading now" with a big ol' fat grain of salt and read between the lines as "ghosting for a bit, see ya."

Reactions: Ayhsel and proximus

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
any update for this game?
Apparently the dev has been missing. On here as well as Discord, Patreon, etc. and people are pretty worried about him :cry:.

Aside from hoping that he's okay for obvious reasons, because he's a human being, I personally just finished my first run of this game. It feels like it's not even at the halfway point yet. I hope he makes a triumphant return.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I personally just finished my first run of this game. It feels like it's not even at the halfway point yet.
After what happened with Amanda and suddenly the wife being ok with a Hailey threesome. Now we're really getting into the sexy bits. If this was any other tme I'd say you got in just at the right moment

Last edited:

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
No, I think somebody else on this thread said that expect an update on the 25th?
I would not count on it, our friend Nefastus has pulled a houdini act and has been gone now for a couple of weeks. Now this isn't the first time (alltough before 2021 he had a stellar record) and both times he did return, so it's just a waiting game. In the worst case scenario something bad happenend and the game's dead but it's a little to early to call that now.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
No, I think somebody else on this thread said that expect an update on the 25th?
No there was no official message about a date for the update, all we know is what he posted on is patreon june 21
And as we don't have any news from him some of us are getting worried about what did happen.
I can share with you his last message saying the june 21 that he was just going to upload the next update, he was even saying that the upload was going on at that moment then not a single word from him anymore :

So the family event I left for Tuesday(nephews graduation party) moved dates on me without notice, was supposed to be home friday but after 16 hours on the road I just sat down. This is going to be short. Uploading update. Then losing consciousness for a while, so depending on upload speed should be fairly soonish on release. Probably forgetting a ton but I am wiped out. I'll catch up on messages and whatnot tmrw.

Nov 9, 2020
No there was no official message about a date for the update, all we know is what he posted on is patreon june 21
And as we don't have any news from him some of us are getting worried about what did happen.
I can share with you his last message saying the june 21 that he was just going to upload the next update, he was even saying that the upload was going on at that moment then not a single word from him anymore :

So the family event I left for Tuesday(nephews graduation party) moved dates on me without notice, was supposed to be home friday but after 16 hours on the road I just sat down. This is going to be short. Uploading update. Then losing consciousness for a while, so depending on upload speed should be fairly soonish on release. Probably forgetting a ton but I am wiped out. I'll catch up on messages and whatnot tmrw.
Yes, that seems really odd. I don't know too much about Nefastus but enough that he broke up with his ex from the recent posts. Hope he's doing well.

I'm fairly sure that date was for last month, considering the last time he wrote something was June 21st.
When I typed that I was thinking he wrote an update in early July. My memory can be a little fuzzy at times. hahaha...

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes