Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Am I the only one losing hope? I really think something happened to him. Like, I don't see any other explanation.
There aren't really that many other options. The dude says that the game is being uploaded and he is going to sleep and then never shows any sign of life for over a month.

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
There aren't really that many other options. The dude says that the game is being uploaded and he is going to sleep and then never shows any sign of life for over a month.
Didn't he have problems with his mental health before, sounded like a clinical depression as he talked about iirc.
He also mentioned how hard the whole pandemic hit his social life and the recent relationship problems...

Could be a new episode, it wouldn't be really surprising that there is complete silence if that is the case.
It can hit hard, more or less overnight and it isn't uncommen that affected are so powerless that they barely manage the basics, get out of the bed/eating/shower etc. or just sit and stare at a wall, while their head works overtime...that can go for weeks or even months.

Reactions: Kukipett

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Didn't he have problems with his mental health before, sounded like a clinical depression as he talked about iirc.
He also mentioned how hard the whole pandemic hit his social life and the recent relationship problems...

Could be a new episode, it wouldn't be really surprising that there is complete silence if that is the case.
It can hit hard, more or less overnight and it isn't uncommen that affected are so powerless that they barely manage the basics, get out of the bed/eating/shower etc. or just sit and stare at a wall, while their head works overtime...that can go for weeks or even months.
Yap, more or less. But I would call that "something happened to him".

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I mean when people are depressed they tend to do dumb shit. That is one of the reasons why people are concerned.
Hopefully it isn't that bad.
A good point of a depression is that the many people, which want to do something, lack the necessary drive to actually do it, a blessing in disguise if u want.
Just saying, even if it's ''just'' a bad episode that may explain it, so much shit to deal with that i doubt, posting in a forum is really high on their priority list.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I received a reply from Patreon support and it was completely useless.

They told me which developer I'm supporting right now (NOT Nefastus!), let's call him X, then said that developer's last update was in July, which is not true because the actual dev is in 1.5 years hiatus (Patreon is paid per update, not per month which is why I'm supporting), etc., and the update they mentioned was from developer Y, another one completely unrelated to Nefastus.

I replied that I asked a completely different question and we'll see if I get a quality reply (including: "Oh, all right, I understand now. In that case, please kindly fuck off, we're not gonna tell you.").

He's never done this while uploading the update though.
While claiming to be uploading an update. I think I saw him do that at least once, something like "final compilations and an update" or something.

My god people, wait three months before the off the wall theories come out.
These aren't off the wall theories:
This isn't the first time he has gone dark, contacting Patreon is a leap and wrong. Give him the usual 3 months before this crap pops off about this happened or that happened or oh my god what if he is dead.
He didn't cover his tracks in the past. He logged on to F95 in the past under his own account, which he didn't do here since 14th of June (which is a week before his last Patreon post).

At this point it is conjecture, theories and all around nonsense to explain why an update isn't out yet....from a dev that has gone dark for months in the past.
Sure, but this is the first time that he claimed he has completed the update and is uploading it. Updating Patreon to say that the upload failed and he's running late so he won't be able to upload it again before August would be very welcome.

While I'm sympathetic to the dev's plights (everybody goes through major shit at one point or another), at the same time I have little tolerance towards poly-chronic individuals that are known to jerk people around. Going from - "it's uploading now" to no contact for months on end - the only real excuses would be major accidents/prison/commitment to a mental asylum/death. The, "oh, I was in a bad place" stuff doesn't fly when all it would take would be less than a minute to post a one word update.
And that's why our deliberations here aren't off-the-wall theories, xxTHESTYGIANxx. Nobody forced him to claim that he has an update ready and is uploading it right now.

Maybe he does have writer's block and maybe he should have tempered people's expectations. But that doesn't excuse him in the slightest for not providing an update -- EDIT: while claiming that he has an update ready and is in the process of uploading it.
Just wanted to clarify. He's absolutely okay missing an update. But lying is very bad. Candidly admitting that he failed to complete it would have been much better. -- /EDIT

That said, not logging in to any community is worrisome. People usually forget something when they try to cover their tracks, so he would have been found out by now if he was lurking somewhere.

Whatever his situation may be, it's massively disrespectful towards those throwing him money every month to treat them like that.
On the other hand, it's perfectly reasonable behavior.

He has almost beaten his lifetime patron numbers. His most recent best month was May which he finished with 479 patrons and he currently hast 472.

If he announced that he doesn't have an update ready, that in fact he has literally nothing completed, patron count would drop off for a while. If he makes an average of $10 per patron, if you consider June and July as freeloading months, he made over $9000 doing nothing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 95er and RabidSloth

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean when people are depressed they tend to do dumb shit. That is one of the reasons why people are concerned.
What I was trying to say: I would say it would already be worrisome going dark on its own. Even if nothing physical, no bodily harm was going along with it, be it self inflicted or any accident. Having a depressive bout is "something" - and something bad at that - all on its own.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
received a reply from Patreon support and it was completely useless. They told me which developer I'm supporting right now, then said that this developer's last update was in July, which is not true because the actual dev is in 1.5 years hiatus (Patreon is paid per update, not per month which is why I'm supporting), etc.
He's not in a 1.5 year hiatus. You also pay monthly not per update.
need glasses

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
They're not referring to Nefastus. Patreon missed the mark in replying to their question about Nefastus with information regarding the developer they actually do support right now.
ohh I completely skipped over the next bit :( Sorry fotogaik

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Last known updates/contact
posted on Subscribestar

Public post
Sunday again.

So the family event I left for Tuesday(nephews graduation party) moved dates on me without notice, was supposed to be home friday but after 16 hours on the road I just sat down. This is going to be short. Uploading update. Then losing consciousness for a while, so depending on upload speed should be fairly soonish on release. Probably forgetting a ton but I am wiped out. I'll catch up on messages and whatnot tmrw.

Posted on Patron
Nefastus Games

So the family event I left for Tuesday(nephews graduation party) moved dates on me without notice, was supposed to be home friday but after 16 hours on the road I just sat down. This is going to be short. Uploading update. Then losing consciousness for a while, so depending on upload speed should be fairly soonish on release. Probably forgetting a ton but I am wiped out. I'll catch up on messages and whatnot tmrw

This is not reason yet to be concerned time frame is off and upload did not happen, missed only 6 Sunday updates so far hopefuly he or someone will post an update soon. i can wait VN is worth waiting awhile longer.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
This game is amazing. I only played a little bit of it and Im loving it.
The wife has to be my favourite. She has such good chemistry with the MC.

Hopefully we can avoid the swinging/sharing. Games that have swinging usually humiliate the MC when they have group sex, or the wife usually goes crazy for the other mans dick and forgets her husband, and makes us the player feel so bad and jealous.
Thats why I consider swinging/sharing NTR.

Can someone tell me how choices affect the game ? And how big they are ?
For example at the start when you visit the girls rooms, you get multiple options. For CHristine you get "Its ok..." , "Uhhh..." and "Its good I dont mind" when she hugs you.
Are such coices there to give us the illusion of choice ? Or will they change something later on ?
Are there any important choices ?

Can we remain loyal to the wife ? And are there exclusive sex scenes with her if we remain loyal ?

Hope we dont need a walkthrough. Im just stressing on how many choices the game throws at us xd
Dont want to pick the wrong one

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016

Hopefully we can avoid the swinging/sharing. Games that have swinging usually humiliate the MC when they have group sex, or the wife usually goes crazy for the other mans dick and forgets her husband, and makes us the player feel so bad and jealous.

For example at the start when you visit the girls rooms, you get multiple options. For CHristine you get "Its ok..." , "Uhhh..." and "Its good I dont mind" when she hugs you.
Are such coices there to give us the illusion of choice ? Or will they change something later on ?

Can we remain loyal to the wife ? And are there exclusive sex scenes with her if we remain loyal ?

Hope we dont need a walkthrough. Im just stressing on how many choices the game throws at us xd
Use a walkthrough mod like everyone else.

Reactions: BTLD

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

First off, the scenes you're describing are netorare and not consentual sharing, to my mind. But there is no netorare here, and the sharing scenes are easily avoidable:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adding to tarzan999's excellent suggestion:
[…] latter choices almost always tell you what they do, so you only need to 'worry' about the earlier ones. These are generally of the 'bone or pass' variety with being a randy pervert and lusting after every skirt presented (do take note however, that the little devils – being from this day and age – are mostly wearing pants, so don't let that fool you) leading to the boning. […]

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
First off, the scenes you're describing are netorare and not consentual sharing, to my mind. But there is no netorare here, and the sharing scenes are easily avoidable:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adding to tarzan999's excellent suggestion:
I see. So early in the game the choices are vague and are just to see if we are interested in the female characters.
But later in the game, the choices are more clear and tell you what will happen.
Nice, thanks. So I was stressing out for nothing :D

As to your point for the swinging/sharing. Every game I came across with the swinging tag has in some way humiliating the MC like his girlfriend/wife telling him how much better the other dude feels. Or in sharing situations, the gf/wife pays more attention to the other dude and pretty much forgets who her man is. Or the gf/wife becomes crazy for other dudes dicks etc ...
Usually when swinging/sharing happens in such games, the love is gone between MC and his gf/wife. No more sweet and romantic moments between them. No more love talk, about how much they love each other. The talks become about how good other dudes are. And the gf/wife just thinks of others and cant wait for another encounter to happen.
Swinging/sharing is just NTR.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes