Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Doubt the game will die. At least for now, there is no need to be worried. Last post he made was in the end of June on his patreon.

I dont know how the devs does things, but maybe he is one of those that goes dark and works on the updates and fixes.

I mean I just came to a point the game where I got a Dev Msg saying that he screwed some of the scripts and then the game asked me questions who I am romancing and who I am not romancing.

Maybe he went dark to fixes everything in the early versions of the game and then add his usual 400+ renders.
I'd love to have your optimism, but there is not reason why your optimism make sense, in my opinion.

He posted he was uploading an update. Then he was radio silent.

First, he wasn't the most "perfect or nothing" developer. Which was fine, nobody was here for a flawless experience but because his writing is fun and hot.

Second, if he had gone silent because of fixing the game, going silent really make no sense. Which leads me to a third point

Third, if he was doing ok, sending a message cost literally 5 minutes most. So either he has not had internet in all this time, or something happened to him.

Statistically speaking, we should be worry.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I love to have your optimism, but there is not reason why your optimism make sense, in my opinion.

First, he wasn't the most "perfect or nothing" developer. Which was fine, nobody was here for a flawless experience but because his writing is fun and hot.

Second, if he had gone silent because of fixing the game, going silent really make no sense. Which leads me to a third point

Third, if he was doing ok, sending a message cost literally 5 minutes most. So either he has not had internet in all this time, or something happened to him.

Yeah it is really hard not to worry even if something happened to his internet he could easily find some place with wi-fi and say something on patreon or on discord.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Polyamory is much closer to NTR than swinging/sharing.
Yes, in your view, definitely.
I agree with the comments in the last page that sharing/swinging is NOT ntr.
But the reason I say sharing/swiging are NTR, is because devs just cant make it right. They make it towards more jealousy, rather than the gf/wife focusing on the MC. Devs just make swining and sharing feel like NTR.
Thats why I said this in my previous comment
"Every game I came across with the swinging tag has in some way humiliating the MC like his girlfriend/wife telling him how much better the other dude feels. Or in sharing situations, the gf/wife pays more attention to the other dude and pretty much forgets who her man is. Or the gf/wife becomes crazy for other dudes dicks etc ...
Usually when swinging/sharing happens in such games, the love is gone between MC and his gf/wife. No more sweet and romantic moments between them. No more love talk, about how much they love each other. The talks become about how good other dudes are. And the gf/wife just thinks of others and cant wait for another encounter to happen.
"
Thats why when a game has sharing/swinging I just ask or try to find out if its avoidable, since I know its going to have ntr elements, not even worth checking it out lol
That's why I want to present a view that isn't that well-worn pattern. I'm more likely to have a partner come back from a date feeling all excited and even more in love with their primary partner. It's a nice feeling when that happens.
On the point on Polyamory, multiple males and females in a open relationship.
The player will always feel cucked or jealouse in this type of situation. No way to avoid it. Doesnt matter if the dev makes the dudes bi or best friends or brothers or trans or futa or whatever...
Making a polyamory game is pretty much a lost cause. Probably only NTR fans will get some enjoyment out of it. And maybe some Female Players.
Simply put the game will be an NTR game in the eyes of almost everyone and will get the tag.
That's the fine point in the F95 definition of NTR. Elements designed to spark jealousy. What if a scene isn't designed to spark jealousy, but someone feels it anyway? They may be wired/conditioned to see anything but monogamy and polygyny as NTR.

I have some ideas how to mitigate some of those reactions, but the bottom line is that it's not about the bottom line. If I make a few bucks, if I bring in more than the assets are costing me, that's great. This is more of a side gig, I am drawn to telling a story, and I hope that some people appreciate it. I'm not trying to tailor it to make the most money I can.

Maybe I'll make it more of an ensemble cast, like RENT.
♫♪ Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred lovers...♪♫

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, I kinda disagree. First, my experience with Swinging/Sharing (which I do not like but sometimes it comes along in a good game and isn't a deal breaker) is different. I have not experienced any "oh, he's much better than you" or similar so far. Which would annoy me just as much as you. Then - depending on the setup - the "more attention to the other guy" part in a way makes sense, you try something you do not have everyday at home. And after all, this isn't supposed to be a competition "we both fuck her, but I will do so 30 seconds more" or similar.
That does remind me of the first threesome I had with my most recent long time partner. We were trying a MFM threesome with her then husband. I found myself having to monitor his emotional reaction and making sure she gave him similar attention. So yeah, the "new shiny" effect can sometimes be there.
Finally, I think we have to differentiate between how the MC feels and how the player feels. The MC can be steered by the dev, the player can only be led. Some will scream "NTR" when their LI so much as orders the pizza from a male waiter. But that cannot be controlled by the dev and reflected by the tags. Similarily if the MC is in polyamory relationship (which would not be my kink either, in these games as in real life I want the girls to be exclusive to me - the difference is that in real life I am also exclusive and indeed have no real interest in trying MFF or similar, which are okay in games) that does not have to mean that the player feels cucked. You may. I probably would, too (haven't seen any game really including it), others may not.
Yes, that goes back to the NTR definition of designed to spark jealousy. If the scene is not triggering the MC to feel jealousy, to feel left out, does the developer bear any responsibility for the player's reaction? After all, player reactions will vary with any scene.
[quote
However for the purpose of your original question I can only say: I don't see the scene in this game as being cucked. My canon playthrough will still see the other guy out, but the scene plays out just fine without jealousy elements for me.
[/QUOTE]
I can appreciate that.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Well, I kinda disagree. First, my experience with Swinging/Sharing (which I do not like but sometimes it comes along in a good game and isn't a deal breaker) is different. I have not experienced any "oh, he's much better than you" or similar so far. Which would annoy me just as much as you. Then - depending on the setup - the "more attention to the other guy" part in a way makes sense, you try something you do not have everyday at home. And after all, this isn't supposed to be a competition "we both fuck her, but I will do so 30 seconds more" or similar.

Finally, I think we have to differentiate between how the MC feels and how the player feels. The MC can be steered by the dev, the player can only be led. Some will scream "NTR" when their LI so much as orders the pizza from a male waiter. But that cannot be controlled by the dev and reflected by the tags. Similarily if the MC is in polyamory relationship (which would not be my kink either, in these games as in real life I want the girls to be exclusive to me - the difference is that in real life I am also exclusive and indeed have no real interest in trying MFF or similar, which are okay in games) that does not have to mean that the player feels cucked. You may. I probably would, too (haven't seen any game really including it), others may not.

However for the purpose of your original question I can only say: I don't see the scene in this game as being cucked. My canon playthrough will still see the other guy out, but the scene plays out just fine without jealousy elements for me.
When I first found NSFW games couple of months ago, I tried pretty much all genre of games. Including games with NTR, sharing, swinging, cheating etc ...
And I absolutly hated them lol. I could not even get it up, thats how I disgusted I was.

And the games that I played which had swinging and sharing in them, it was handled very bad.
Every sharing/swinging scene I have seen just made me mad, jealous and sad.

I disagree with you about the "more attention to the other guy", It does ot make sense at all.Its not about competition either.
The wife/gf should pay more attention to her man, the others characters involved are just side dishes.

But I partly agree with you about how the MC feels and how the player feel. Usually there is a disconnect between the dev and the players. And thats because the devs just make the product, they simply do not care about the characters, they just follow their idea/script. Most of the time , they dont even give the player the option to do what they want.
I myself immerse myself into games , normal games and NSFW games. I view myself as the MC. Its escapism for me.
And in the end of the day , its fantasy not real life, so the scales should be tipped in favour of the MC.
And many other people do the same.

Now back to Midlife Crisis. I just found the game a few days ago. Im not very far in the game yet. Im at the meeting with the fat guy.
So I have not seen any sharing scenes.
I will just make a seperate save to check out the sharing scene, since you say it does not make you feel cucked or jealous.
Just to see if its like the rest of the games xd

• Angry
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I'd love to have your optimism, but there is not reason why your optimism make sense, in my opinion.

Well I recently found the game, so Im not too familiar with the dev or how he does things.
So I was just hoping he was one of the devs that goes silent and works without communicating.
But reading your comment, I see that its a cause for concern. Hope he is OK

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yes, in your view, definitely.

That's why I want to present a view that isn't that well-worn pattern. I'm more likely to have a partner come back from a date feeling all excited and even more in love with their primary partner. It's a nice feeling when that happens.

That's the fine point in the F95 definition of NTR. Elements designed to spark jealousy. What if a scene isn't designed to spark jealousy, but someone feels it anyway? They may be wired/conditioned to see anything but monogamy and polygyny as NTR.

I have some ideas how to mitigate some of those reactions, but the bottom line is that it's not about the bottom line. If I make a few bucks, if I bring in more than the assets are costing me, that's great. This is more of a side gig, I am drawn to telling a story, and I hope that some people appreciate it. I'm not trying to tailor it to make the most money I can.

Maybe I'll make it more of an ensemble cast, like RENT.
♫♪ Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred lovers...♪♫
Sorry. Dont misunderstand, Im not saying you should not make the game that you want.
You do you.

Im saying that even if its not your intent to cause the player to feel jealous, probably most player will feel cucked and/or jealous in a open relationship.
It all depends how it set up.
Maybe if the player has the choice/option how to set things up

• Angry

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I disagree with you about the "more attention to the other guy", It does ot make sense at all.Its not about competition either.
The wife/gf should pay more attention to her man, the others characters involved are just side dishes.
Well, of course it depends on how you and the woman in question (and potentially the other person/couple) prefer it in real life. What I meant was along the lines of what Dragon59 described as the "new shiny". If I am mostly interested in having action with my partner, we could stay at home. The fun in swinging, as I understand it but I am not a swinger myself as stated, is experimenting and experiencing something different. As I say in different cases it does not have to go all the way necessarily, but the new and potentially unknown carries some intrigue my old penis with all the known veins and everything does not.

But I partly agree with you about how the MC feels and how the player feel. Usually there is a disconnect between the dev and the players. And thats because the devs just make the product, they simply do not care about the characters, they just follow their idea/script. Most of the time , they dont even give the player the option to do what they want.
I find that quite harsh. I am pretty certain that most devs around here care about their characters and will stall at the suggestion that Ashley would join a threesome (to pick a random made-up example) because that would just not be her at all. However, there will always be a certain disconnect between the dev and the players - (good) devs have a certain idea how they want their story to go, maybe including a twist, maybe not, and the players have their idea how they want stuff to continue which will not line up with the dev's idea - or with any other player's idea for that matter. But a good dev knows more about their characters than any player will ever find out because favorite pizza topping is just not part of the game.

Also regarding player freedom: I dislike kinetic novels (as can be seen in my signature), so I want some choice. I once gave a scathing review of a game in part because of how I (playing a teacher) had to grab a student's tits. Don't get me wrong, I would have done it given the opportunity, but I would have liked to be asked. That being said, there is only so much freedom a game like this can have before it becomes overburdened, especially considering that most games are made by single devs or at most teams of three. You cannot allow the MC to leave the city or skip his wife's party, even though it might be prudent in real life, because that would change the course of the story too much.

I myself immerse myself into games , normal games and NSFW games. I view myself as the MC. Its escapism for me.
And in the end of the day , its fantasy not real life, so the scales should be tipped in favour of the MC.
And many other people do the same.
Oh, I do too. Of the three groups (players who play the MC as they would in this situation, players who identify with the MC but would be willing to make choices they would never make in real life, and players just viewing a story unfold with characters who are not them) I firmly belong in the first. So the MC matters to me. However, apart from the fact that the other two groups exist as well, not everybody will agree on where the fantasy and realism should have their boundary. Some want that magic dick that makes every girl fall in love with you (not me), and some will say that a girl will be seduced by some other guy in real life (also not me).

Now back to Midlife Crisis. I just found the game a few days ago. Im not very far in the game yet. Im at the meeting with the fat guy.
So I have not seen any sharing scenes.
I will just make a seperate save to check out the sharing scene, since you say it does not make you feel cucked or jealous.
Just to see if its like the rest of the games xd
If it is of any comfort to you, Rock is not part of said scene :)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Im saying that even if its not your intent to cause the player to feel jealous, probably most player will feel cucked and/or jealous in a open relationship.
Ah, here we are treading dangerous territory. The question about what constitutes NTR, what is the use of NTR, is NTR a sign of strength, and everything else related to it is one fought vigorously from both sides. And it doesn't help. Many people love this a lot. Many people hate this a lot. Only way for us as players/forumites is to find out what we like and avoid the other stuff. There is no "right" or "wrong" here, just different kinks and tastes.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Well, of course it depends on how you and the woman in question (and potentially the other person/couple) prefer it in real life. What I meant was along the lines of what Dragon59 described as the "new shiny". If I am mostly interested in having action with my partner, we could stay at home. The fun in swinging, as I understand it but I am not a swinger myself as stated, is experimenting and experiencing something different. As I say in different cases it does not have to go all the way necessarily, but the new and potentially unknown carries some intrigue my old penis with all the known veins and everything does not.

I find that quite harsh. I am pretty certain that most devs around here care about their characters and will stall at the suggestion that Ashley would join a threesome (to pick a random made-up example) because that would just not be her at all. However, there will always be a certain disconnect between the dev and the players - (good) devs have a certain idea how they want their story to go, maybe including a twist, maybe not, and the players have their idea how they want stuff to continue which will not line up with the dev's idea - or with any other player's idea for that matter. But a good dev knows more about their characters than any player will ever find out because favorite pizza topping is just not part of the game.

Also regarding player freedom: I dislike kinetic novels (as can be seen in my signature), so I want some choice. I once gave a scathing review of a game in part because of how I (playing a teacher) had to grab a student's tits. Don't get me wrong, I would have done it given the opportunity, but I would have liked to be asked. That being said, there is only so much freedom a game like this can have before it becomes overburdened, especially considering that most games are made by single devs or at most teams of three. You can not allow the MC to leave the city or skip his wife's party, even though it might be prudent in real life, because that would change the course of the story too much.

Oh, I do too. Of the three groups (players who play the MC as they would in this situation, players who identify with the MC but would be willing to make choices they would never make in real life, and players just viewing a story unfold with characters who are not them) I firmly belong in the first. So the MC matters to me. However, apart from the fact that the other two groups exist as well, not everybody will agree on where the fantasy and realism should have their boundary. Some want that magic dick that makes every girl fall in love with you (not me), and some will say that a girl will be seduced by some other guy in real life (also not me).

If it is of any comfort to you, Rock is not part of said scene :)
Ohh I was talking about the games , not real life lol
In real life I am exclusive and want my woman to also be exclusive. I do not randomly hook up or have one night stands.
Its either a commited relationship or no relationship at all for me.

Regarding player freedom. I do not mind if the game is a kinetic novel, as long as its a power fantasy and everything goes the MC's way. Some devs can give the "illusion of choice" but the games goes the same no matte what you pick. And some devs know what the player wants and they give them the power fantasy.
But I prefer to have choices.

Regarding the devs and how they feel about their characters. Im sure than some devs do care and it shows.
But how I see it, some devs are trying to adjust their game for everyone if it means profit.
One example that I absolutly hate is when the devs is make a non-NTR game, but wants to lure in the ntr fans, but without pissing off the ntr-haters. ANd some of then do this by adding "Flashbacks" where the love interests get fucked, spitroasted , gangbanged etc ...
I hate this so much.

• Angry

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Ah, here we are treading dangerous territory. The question about what constitutes NTR, what is the use of NTR, is NTR a sign of strength, and everything else related to it is one fought vigorously from both sides. And it doesn't help. Many people love this a lot. Many people hate this a lot. Only way for us as players/forumites is to find out what we like and avoid the other stuff. There is no "right" or "wrong" here, just different kinks and tastes.
The problem is that people here are trying to use the real definition of NTR.
But thats not what everyone asks about ....

When someone goes into a thread and asks "Is the NTR avoidable"
What they mean by "NTR" is :
-Netorare, Netorase, Cheating, Cucking, Sharing, Swinging, Prostitution(whoring out the love interests), Someone blackmailing the love interests, Rape, Open Relationships...
-"False NTR" where we see the love interests fuck others, but its not considered NTR because they are not official with the MC.
-Flashbacks to love interes fucking others.
-Will the trans/futa fuck any of the harem members
-Lesbian NTR (where love interest go fuck other females and dont tell the MC about it, or they donot let him join)
-And if there is any of this stuff, is it AVOIDABLE
-And is the MC the only male doing the fucking

There is not a proper term for all of this, so people just use "NTR".

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sorry. Dont misunderstand, Im not saying you should not make the game that you want.
You do you.
Seeing my "Yes, in your view, definitely" in isolation, it looked like it was dismissive/defensive. That was not my intent. I was just acknowledging that our individual perspectives differ.
It all depends how it set up.
Maybe if the player has the choice/option how to set things up
Yes, I know I have no real control how every player will react, but I will try to show ethical non-monogamy in a way that won't automatically lead players there. Based upon reactions I see across this site, I know it will be a difficult path.

One way I'm thinking of approaching it is multiple protagonists. I'm thinking this will...maybe...help players feel connection to the story and the team of characters. Originally, I was thinking of starting with a core couple first exploring, but I am now thinking of an anthology style to introduce the characters. Perhaps a number of veterans and newbies attending a poly support group, with each telling their story...
Most swingers definitely have rules and protocols in place to make sure the couple's integrity remains strong. It's why some do "soft swap," only and many have a rule that both members of a couple must be present. Poly protocols are usually less strict, but when you have a primary couple/nesting partners, the goal is to add more to their relationship instead of diluting it.

It sounds like most devs do have a difficult time knowing how to maintain that core couple. Putting that integrity at risk is a good way to generate tension and drama in a story. It's a difficult path. A story where they run the risk of losing sight of their original goals, but come back together in the third act would be good, but with our serialized delivery system, a bit problematic.

Regarding Midlife Crisis, I was glad we have the option to continue the relationship with the wife. For me, it preserves some of that core couple integrity I would want in my own story.
I find that quite harsh. I am pretty certain that most devs around here care about their characters and will stall at the suggestion that Ashley would join a threesome (to pick a random made-up example) because that would just not be her at all. However, there will always be a certain disconnect between the dev and the players - (good) devs have a certain idea how they want their story to go, maybe including a twist, maybe not, and the players have their idea how they want stuff to continue which will not line up with the dev's idea - or with any other player's idea for that matter.
Yes, I think a developer/author really needs to care about the characters, where they've been, where they are, and where they're going in order to have a good story. I'm definitely appreciate the mythic "Hero's Journey" as well. I like to see characters develop and change, learn and grow.
But a good dev knows more about their characters than any player will ever find out because favorite pizza topping is just not part of the game.
Unless you're Doc5252. In that case, pizza toppings plays a major role in the character's lives on-screen.
Also regarding player freedom: I dislike kinetic novels (as can be seen in my signature), so I want some choice. I once gave a scathing review of a game in part because of how I (playing a teacher) had to grab a student's tits. Don't get me wrong, I would have done it given the opportunity, but I would have liked to be asked. That being said, there is only so much freedom a game like this can have before it becomes overburdened, especially considering that most games are made by single devs or at most teams of three. You cannot allow the MC to leave the city or skip his wife's party, even though it might be prudent in real life, because that would change the course of the story too much.
Yes, a tough call. People speak against Kinetic Novels with no choice, and sandbox games that are all choice with no overarching story. One example of lots of choice is Heavy Five. Each update feels tiny because the developer is updating so many possible threads at once. It is so difficult to find a balance.

Reactions: Cartageno

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, I think I see what you're saying. Netorare (losing the partner) is not a "good ending" to a story. It's hard to have a satisfying resolution to that unless you're really not identifying with the MC. Perhaps if you are observing over the MC's shoulder and the whole story is shaking your head over his bad decisions. I could see it being the origin of the journey. The betrayal in Artemis definitely has such overtones. She might not have betrayed him for another lover, but the betrayal did cut deeply and affected the way he related to the world for years after.

On the other hand, "NTR-ish" things (the other realm of partner non-monogamy) could be seen as a sign of strength in a character. As in, "He's strong and secure enough to give his partner the same freedom to explore without fear that he will lose her." I think that's how I look at the issue of broadly defined NTR. From my own experience with ethical non-monogamy, it feels like the character, or the player's identification with the character is a bit fearful and insecure.

I can't help but be reminded of how Ayn Rand's Objectivism and the belief in the Alpha Male exist in parallel. In those models, the strong man is the one who takes what they want and the love interests are drawn to him like moths to the flame without any thought of anyone (or anything) else. As limited said below (thought I didn't retain the quote) about kinetic novels as power fantasies being acceptable, these are the power fantasies, The Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged in visual form. Sharing is not for Objectivists or "Alpha-Maleists." It is not a part of their fantasy world.

Sometimes I have to step back and realize that I, and my circle of friends in the kinky and poly communities are the outliers. We have been willing to put our fears and relationships on the line for the hope of more. For most, the risk is too great in real life, and therefore hard to do in an immersive game.
Ohh I was talking about the games , not real life lol
In real life I am exclusive and want my woman to also be exclusive. I do not randomly hook up or have one night stands.
Its either a commited relationship or no relationship at all for me.
Yeah, most people in this world are the same way. I've found that how we are in real life does play a part in how we pretend to be in these games. Many push the envelope beyond real life, but not too far beyond. Each person comes from a different set of experiences, a different perspective.
Regarding the devs and how they feel about their characters. Im sure than some devs do care and it shows.
But how I see it, some devs are trying to adjust their game for everyone if it means profit.
One example that I absolutly hate is when the devs is make a non-NTR game, but wants to lure in the ntr fans, but without pissing off the ntr-haters. ANd some of then do this by adding "Flashbacks" where the love interests get fucked, spitroasted , gangbanged etc ...
I hate this so much.
Yeah. I get you.
For some developers, this is a labor of love, they have a story inside fighting to get out.
For others, it is a way to make money, and even if they started to have a passion about storytelling, their desire for money wins out and they start catering to the big donors.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
At this point looking like ether something happened to dev (ether physicaly or mentaly, hes been honest in past that he had some struggles), or hes abandoned the game, one thing go silent working, its another to completly dispear, including on discord, All can do is hope for the best

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dragon59

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Saw the sharing scene today.
And you are right, it rly does not have any jealousy elements, nor any ntr elements.

Even tho Im biased agains sharing and swinging. The scene with MC, Sandra (the wife) , Jeramy and Angela was good.
Pretty much the only sharing/swinging scene I have see that is good.

The dev handled it very good.
How the wife said that she does not want another man, to how the MC teased her when she made out with Angela lol
Jeramy was a bro during this scene too. All he said was how hot the situation was and how sexy Sandra is and things like that.
Also loved the fact how the wife kept eye contact with the MC for almost the entire time and was paying attention to her husband almost all the time.
Honestly the scene was pretty chill and lighthearted, with no ntr elements whatsoever.
First time im seeing a sharing/swinging scene that does not make the player feel cucked or jealous.

Still tho reloaded my save back to the talk with the wife :D sharing and swining are not my thing.
But for sure Midlife Crisis does sharing/swinging right.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
And you are right, it rly does not have any jealousy elements, nor any ntr elements.

Even tho Im biased agains sharing and swinging. The scene with MC, Sandra (the wife) , Jeramy and Angela was good.

How the wife said that she does not want another man, to how the MC teased her when she made out with Angela lol
Jeramy was a bro during this scene too. All he said was how hot the situation was and how sexy Sandra is and things like that.
Also loved the fact how the wife kept eye contact with the MC for almost the entire time and was paying attention to her husband almost all the time.
Honestly the scene was pretty chill and lighthearted, with no ntr elements whatsoever.
First time im seeing a sharing/swinging scene that does not make the player feel cucked or jealous.

Still tho reloaded my save back to the talk with the wife :D sharing and swining are not my thing.
That scene but with only the wife and sister is one of the hottest i've seen in any VN......

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
That scene but with only the wife and sister is one of the hottest i've seen in any VN......
Yeah I will go for that scene now.
But I reloaded my game wayyyyy back to the talk with the wife at the table, where we decide how the relationship will go.
Lost like an hour of gameplay xd

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
If I can compare myself with Nefastus (in terms of 'troubles') my guess would be that he is caught in a negative spiral of guilt, caused by missing the release which gets amplified more and more as time moves on.

It can be a crushing dark hole to be in, and takes quite some guts to get out of.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I'm a bit behind in the game. I will make sure to get to that scene before too long. I definitely want to see how Nefastus avoided many of the usual traps and pitfalls. I want to be able to do the same in my project.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes