TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Even with him being gone for 2 months more or less, he still getting more subs on patreon lol, on serioud note hope everything is ok, and get some kind of sign eventuly

Reactions: Dragon59

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
is the discord still active? the ss sub page doesnt have a link or anything
discord is still active believe, but basicly since his last post on patreon, he completly dispeared, as in hasnt even logged in once, his user name on this site hasnt been logged into since before the patreon post, so people are seriously worried something happened to him, one thing to not post, but another to completly dispear and zero sign of even logging on to check anything

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
and to my knowledge no one knows dev personly in any way, so zero way to check on him or find anything out, and patreon is not aloud to release any info on if he ever logs into his account i believe

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
This game has some of the best writing that I've ever come across in a VN. Clearly, the developer is talented in this regard, and we'd all like an update, but health and well-being always come first. If he's reading this, I hope that he can pull through whatever challenges he's facing and can take care of himself.

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
patreon page is normal, far as i know someone who owns one could just walk away from it and it just keep going, major concern is that he just dispeared, and hasnt logged in anywhere, while impossible know if he logged into his patreon or discord, since can apear offline, he hasnt logged into his f95 page since june

Reactions: User1230

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
last few dev who have unforntly passed away, they ether had people who knew them or others that worked with them, so some one was able find out, far know nef worked alone and dont know of anyone who knows him outside discord

Reactions: User1230
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes