GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've been playing this one for a few updates now. This is up there among my favorite games. Love the youngest daughter and that ginger is gorgeous. Really good story. Beautiful characters (except MC, that dude ugly af).

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey he's not that bad looking ;) he's middle aged guy having a midlife crisis. Makes a change from the games with MC's that look like male models or old creepy men.
haha you're absolutely right. He looks like his age - the wife does too. I still stand by my comment :D

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Games only get put on hold if the dev requests the tag, that's the purpose behind dev requested tags.

If there is no contact for 3 months it gets tagged abandoned regardless.
Would anyone mind contacting him (anyone have contact details?)
Find out whether he isn't just very delayed before marking it abandoned, if he's planning to resume at some point, or if he's giving it away entirely?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Find out whether he isn't just very delayed before marking it abandoned, if he's planning to resume at some point, or if he's giving it away entirely?
That is what everyone has been talking about for the last 4-5 pages, there has been no sign from Nefastus since he said he was about to upload the new update and with his history we are all very worried at this point......

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No one heard from him but I very highly doubt he'll give it away.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Do saves after .20 still work? Lost all my old progress due to changing OS and now every version past then seems to freeze at the arcade and other points. Seems to be a problem with software rendering, but thats all I can do for now

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Do saves after .20 still work? Lost all my old progress due to changing OS and now every version past then seems to freeze at the arcade and other points. Seems to be a problem with software rendering, but thats all I can do for now
Should do. As for the game freezing. Do you have an old pc?

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, using a netbook cause my old pc is on the fritz. BUT, I was able to get past the arcade and the first scene with the wife and niece on older versions

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Cant say for sure, but far as i know no one has anyway of contacting in any way, he hasnt logged onto this site or far we know discord since mid june, no one has anyway knowing if hes ok or if something happened

May 27, 2020
Cant say for sure, but far as i know no one has anyway of contacting in any way, he hasnt logged onto this site or far we know discord since mid june, no one has anyway knowing if hes ok or if something happened
He created one moderator for the server but never left any emergency contact details.

Hound_013

Mar 22, 2018
I'm a Patron of his. He said he was uploading the newest update on June 20th. Nothing's been posted since, and any questions on posts have been ignored since then as far as I could tell. I'm canceling my membership before I get charged again.

Reactions: User1230

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm a Patron of his. He said he was uploading the newest update on June 20th. Nothing's been posted since, and any questions on posts have been ignored since then as far as I could tell. I'm canceling my membership before I get charged again.
Definitely see why you do this, but likewise this situation is why we are worrying about Nef. He is one of the more trustable Devs in this genre and had health problems before. If he simply wanted to shut down, he would not have psoted he is uploading the new update and then ghosting.
Even when he was not reachable before, he at least showed up lurking inbetween, but this time nothing, complete radio silence. Atypical of him and so worries pop up.

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Definitely see why you do this, but likewise this situation is why we are worrying about Nef. He is one of the more trustable Devs in this genre and had health problems before. If he simply wanted to shut down, he would not have psoted he is uploading the new update and then ghosting.
Even when he was not reachable before, he at least showed up lurking inbetween, but this time nothing, complete radio silence. Atypical of him and so worries pop up.
any times he had any depression or any other issues its only been a few weeks, so everyone is worried that ether he in a deep depression, is extremly sick or has died, going on 2 months now, so to point isnt just a normal issue

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What is worrying us especially it's the way it did happen. He did recover from some depression and was full of energy and gave us two updates then suddently without a warning he disapeared.
He said he was going to upload and said he was very tired after his trip to visit his family, then nothing.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes