Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
At this point looking like ether something happened to dev (ether physicaly or mentaly, hes been honest in past that he had some struggles), or hes abandoned the game, one thing go silent working, its another to completly dispear, including on discord, All can do is hope for the best
I don't think he would abandon the game and if he did he would say something he wouldn't disappear after saying that he was uploading the update.

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Just checked he hasn’t logged onto f95 since June 14th, look looks like since June 20th he completely dispersed, far know hasn’t been on discord even once since around that time ether

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
I don't think he would abandon the game and if he did he would say something he wouldn't disappear after saying that he was uploading the update.
Agree, but would rather it be that then something have happened to him, all can do is hope guys ok. But isn’t looking good

Reactions: Dragon59

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It wouldn't be the same story if a fan takes over.
Above all, said fan would not only need to know a lot of 80's (pop-)rock, but also be gifted in writing for a set of very diverse kinks: from incest, to harem, to sharing, to trans, while portraying a most adorable gay couple on the side and not once having the game be in our faces about them being gay. Otherwise they should simply start their own game as it won't have anything to do with this one, really. </2ct>

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
Above all, said fan would not only need to know a lot of 80's (pop-)rock, but also be gifted in writing for a set of very diverse kinks: from incest, to harem, to sharing, to trans, while portraying a most adorable gay couple on the side and not once having the game be in our faces about them being gay. Otherwise they should simply start their own game as it won't have anything to do with this one, really. </2ct>
There is a gay couple in the game ? Haven't played the .25 version since the day it released so I might just not remember, but I cannot recall there being a gay couple. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Anon888888

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There is a gay couple in the game ? Haven't played the .25 version since the day it released so I might just not remember, but I cannot recall there being a gay couple. :)
Have you not been paying attention while playing? Rock is gay and married

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
At this point, I don't even expect an update, but man, give us a sign that you're alive at least, the lack of information is worrying
Yeah I am losing hope very fast. We are getting really close to 2 months without any signs of life.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I only discovered this game last month, and am just now catching up on what has happened.

No matter how badly I think we would all want another update for this game, the most important question is in regards to the developer's situation. I hope you are alive and well sir, and if you read this - or any of the comments here when you can - I hope you know your fans here are more concerned about you the person than the game you have made that we enjoy so much. Sending positive vibes your way. Hope you are well.

Last edited:

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
Have you not been paying attention while playing? Rock is gay and married
I'll admit that I don't pay much attention to anything outside of the immediate story, so I tend to space out whenever background characters like Rock are on the screen tbh. :)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes