TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
while hope hes fine and just walked away from the game, feel sry for all people who continue to sub to his patreon who dont know game might be done with, nothing wrong with subbing hoping hes back, but sure lots of people who dont know, and no way to add any kind message to his patreon everyone can see

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
while hope hes fine and just walked away from the game, feel sry for all people who continue to sub to his patreon who dont know game might be done with, nothing wrong with subbing hoping hes back, but sure lots of people who dont know, and no way to add any kind message to his patreon everyone can see
I'm still his patron for 1$ for now, i will see later if nothing happens, next month maybe i will cancel.

Sep 27, 2020
Where is the gay sex content in this game the gay tag is for? The gay npc couple isn't showed to have sex, sex with a trans woman doesn't require a gay tag, during the foursome with wife, sis and brother-in-law nothing gay happens.
So why is the tag there? Did I miss some gay content?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Where is the gay sex content in this game the gay tag is for? The gay npc couple isn't showed to have sex, sex with a trans woman doesn't require a gay tag, during the foursome with wife, sis and brother-in-law nothing gay happens.
So why is the tag there? Did I miss some gay content?
No, the Gay tag is just there for Rock and Michelle, some people on this forum can get a little sensitive sometimes with tags so better safe than sorry i guess. That tag as I understand it doesn't necessarily mean any lewd stuff.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
No, the Gay tag is just there for Rock and Michelle, some people on this forum can get a little sensitive sometimes with tags so better safe than sorry i guess. That tag as I understand it doesn't necessarily mean any lewd stuff.
No, that's not the reason. The reason is this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's actually the first time I have seen that scene, but someone was wrong on the internet, so you know how it goes :KEK:

Edit: I do agree with the general sentiment though, it's a very small scene, and someone looking for that type of content, won't get much of it in this game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

It's actually the first time I have seen that scene, but someone was wrong on the internet, so you know how it goes :KEK:

Edit: I do agree with to general sentiment though, it's a very small scene, and someone looking for that type of content, won't get much of it in this game.
I was about to explain, but albul beat me to it. Ahahaha But, yeah, when I got to that scene, I rolled it back and dealt with it myself.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Damn! In all my playthroughs I never went that route, always handled it myself.

I rescind my post, the tag is very appropriate then!
It was my first playthru and with how a lot of devs do shit, I thought if you handled it yourself, the dev would write in that you got your ass kicked and ended up in the hospital and the girl gets hurt anyways. But, when that shit happened, I was all: "Yeah, no. If what I think will happen happens, I'll just quit the game. But, I was pleasantly surprised with how Nefastus wrote it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't think one scene should warrant any tag.
Well, quite a few people think the tag system should be improved. Here it is additionally a scene that is (a) completely optional, and (b) does not involve the MC at all, which may make this even more confusing.

However, there is a good reason to include a tag after one scene, actually two.

One is the "butthurt" part above, phrased more neutrally "people want to avoid certain content". Tags are not only for finding content, but also for avoiding content. Just imagine a game where you frolic around, choose your main LI and then she suddenly jumps up in a train "everybody please fuck me" and everybody does. 600 renders and 43 animations. Only one scene of NTR - no need to mention it anywhere surely? People who do not like NTR will certainly be understanding, as they tend to be.

The other reason is that "a scene like this exists" is the only objective measure. If one scene isn't enough, how about two scenes? Three? Four? Where exactly is the line? How about a game which only has two very long scenes, one gay one straight. 50% of the game's lewd content is gay, yet no tag? If your answer is "it depends" you would be correct, but as soon as something "depends", people will have differing opinions. There can be no differing opinions on whether content exists in a game at all - so at least everybody can have the same understanding of the tags.

The problem of course is that this "understanding" is useless in many cases and can lead to false hope when seeing a tag and it is just this one scene. Which some players won't even see depending on their choices. There have been many ideas how to improve the tag system. Differentiate between "avoidable" and "forced". Differentiate between "theme of the game" and "occurs once or twice". Differentiate between "affects the MC" and "is happening in the background". Of course, all of this would make the tagging and filtering processes more complicated and convoluted, but somebody might find a solution.

More importantly though: There are many threads regarding this in the general area of this forum, different ideas. So far there has been no visible inclination by the powers that be to change anything. And as long as this doesn't happen, it doesn't really matter what you - or I - think about it.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Well, quite a few people think the tag system should be improved. Here it is additionally a scene that is (a) completely optional, and (b) does not involve the MC at all, which may make this even more confusing.

One is the "butthurt" part above, phrased more neutrally "people want to avoid certain content". Tags are not only for finding content, but also for avoiding content. Just imagine a game where you frolic around, choose your main LI and then she suddenly jumps up in a train "everybody please fuck me" and everybody does. 600 renders and 43 animations. Only one scene of NTR - no need to mention it anywhere surely? People who do not like NTR will certainly be understanding, as they tend to be.

The other reason is that "a scene like this exists" is the only objective measure. If one scene isn't enough, how about two scenes? Three? Four? Where exactly is the line? How about a game which only has two very long scenes, one gay one straight. 50% of the game's lewd content is gay, yet no tag? If your answer is "it depends" you would be correct, but as soon as something "depends", people will have differing opinions. There can be no differing opinions on whether content exists in a game at all - so at least everybody can have the same understanding of the tags.

The problem of course is that this "understanding" is useless in many cases and can lead to false hope when seeing a tag and it is just this one scene. Which some players won't even see depending on their choices. There have been many ideas how to improve the tag system. Differentiate between "avoidable" and "forced". Differentiate between "theme of the game" and "occurs once or twice". Differentiate between "affects the MC" and "is happening in the background". Of course, all of this would make the tagging and filtering processes more complicated and convoluted, but somebody might find a solution.

More importantly though: There are many threads regarding this in the general area of this forum, different ideas. So far there has been no visible inclination by the powers that be to change anything. And as long as this doesn't happen, it doesn't really matter what you - or I - think about it.
I love how NightMirror has Genre Details in Rick and Morty: Another Way Home, but that is not realistic to make/maintain for most games.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I love how NightMirror has Genre Details in Rick and Morty: Another Way Home, but that is not realistic to make/maintain for most games.
That is indeed impressive, albeit maybe a bit spoilery. But it will depend on a dev understanding how the forum works and willing to sink a lot of time into it.

I am already quite happy if a dev puts small annotations like "optional" in the description.

However, this is no use when trying to filter in the search function.

Reactions: LightmanP

Jay82

Oct 4, 2017
I got an update from Patreon about Nefastus.

So... Nothing. Complete radio silence, he's not even replying to Patreon's attempts to contact him. Many different possibilities why, all of them bad.

Without his e-mail address, we can't even begin to deduce his real identity, so I guess this game will have to be buried. Quite a shame.
Maybe you can ask Patreon if the monthly payments are still transferred to his account.
Hmm, writing this, I just realize the account has to still exist, because otherwise Patreon would receive an information from the bank that the account doesn't exist anymore, right? Would be really scummy if they somehow could take a slice of a dead mans donations

Sep 27, 2020

Edit: I do agree with the general sentiment though, it's a very small scene, and someone looking for that type of content, won't get much of it in this game.
Oh, thank you very much. Yes, the rape and gay tag is appropriate then.
I rememberchoosing that option, but I couldn't actually see anything, so I just thought Michele beat him up or something.
The renders are so dark that I literally couldn't make out anything, even with max brightness levels on my laptop. I just loaded an old save and went back to that scene, went into the settings of my GPU and increasedbrightness there and now I can see that M gets naked and rapes him. :oops:
Which is a bit sad, considering that the rest of the game is so well written. Sexual violence should never be an option. In this case is also makes the fatal connection that the only gay sex scene is an act of evil and vengance. Not a good message.
Hopefully Nefastus returns one day and implements some "good" gay scenes also, maybe MC threesome with Rock and Michele or some everybody on everybody action with sister and her hubby.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Hey now! That's just RUDE! Ahahaha As for what you said about En Tee Arr, well, I'm one of the 'people who want to avoid certain content' or 'sensitive people who get butthurt' over it. But, I agree with you on the tags. But, as you said, the 'powers that be' don't really give a flying fuck. I actually think they enjoy the shit fest this site becomes over tags.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey now! That's just RUDE! Ahahaha As for what you said about En Tee Arr, well, I'm one of the 'people who want to avoid certain content' or 'sensitive people who get butthurt' over it. But, I agree with you on the tags. But, as you said, the 'powers that be' don't really give a flying fuck. I actually think they enjoy the shit fest this site becomes over tags.
As you can see from my signature, I am also not a fan of the three letter content. However, the more visible part of our "community" certainly is one of the sillier groups on these forums.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes