TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Maybe you can ask Patreon if the monthly payments are still transferred to his account.
Hmm, writing this, I just realize the account has to still exist, because otherwise Patreon would receive an information from the bank that the account doesn't exist anymore, right? Would be really scummy if they somehow could take a slice of a dead mans donations
Sad but unforntly patreon doesnt care so long as they get there money

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There is actually more than one scene. The MC has the option to suck off the Trans character in one scene. While Trans is not necessarily gay, a dude sucking a dick is pretty much gay. (y)
No, that falls under the trans/futa (why that is combined is a discussion for another time), definately NOT gay. Calling a transgirl and a guy having sex gay is actually very offensive.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No, that falls under the trans/futa (why that is combined is a discussion for another time), definately NOT gay. Calling a transgirl and a guy having sex gay is actually very offensive.
Correct. However some people may feel about it, the site definition clearly defines "gay" via the characters having sex, not via the organs. Gay means two (or more) males, Tracy is not male, so regardless of personal feelings that does not warrant the tag by the rules of this site.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is this abandoned ?
Hopefully Nefastus is just going through a rough patch and will return.
To be fair though, as much as I hate to admit it and irrespective of wishing Nefastus well, the most likely scenario for the game is that we will wait out the few remaining days until the threshold is met and then it will get the tag. For all practical purposes this game will not be continued. I would be happy if I was proven wrong but it would be a disservice to entice too much hope which then will not come to fruition.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
To be fair though, as much as I hate to admit it and irrespective of wishing Nefastus well, the most likely scenario for the game is that we will wait out the few remaining days until the threshold is met and then it will get the tag. For all practical purposes this game will not be continued. I would be happy if I was proven wrong but it would be a disservice to entice too much hope which then will not come to fruition.
You are correct. I'm not holding my breath, but, we have seen a few games come back after receiving the dreaded tag.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I just noticed something:
1631005630622.png
Everyone already knows that he last logged on here on 14th of June. But he made his account on 21st of June between 11:30 pm and midnight Eastern Time. You can check it by switching time zones. If you set EST (UTC-5), it shows Jun 21. If you set Caracas TZ (UTC-4.5), it still shows Jun 21. If you set AST (UTC-4), it switches to Jun 22.

That's exactly three years before disappearing. I've no idea if it's intentional, but it's a very interesting coincidence if it isn't.

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
I just noticed something:
View attachment 1392284
Everyone already knows that he last logged on here on 14th of June. But he made his account on 21st of June between 11:30 pm and midnight Eastern Time. You can check it by switching time zones. If you set EST (UTC-5), it shows Jun 21. If you set Caracas TZ (UTC-4.5), it still shows Jun 21. If you set AST (UTC-4), it switches to Jun 22.

That's exactly three years before disappearing. I've no idea if it's intentional, but it's a very interesting coincidence if it isn't.
How is it exactly 3 years, from the 21st to the 14th? Is there a time zone I'm unaware of that's a full week ahead of/behind the rest of us?

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
At this point, I would just love for him to come back and gives a definitive "yes or no" answer on whether or not her is going to continue. Either answer would be preferable to not knowing anything, at all. Even if Nef just comes back and says: "no, I am not going to work on this game anymore" is fine by me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How is it exactly 3 years, from the 21st to the 14th? Is there a time zone I'm unaware of that's a full week ahead of/behind the rest of us?
Well, the OP did a lot of work (setting timezones on your PC) to check out the exact hour how close it was to exactly three years, that the 7 day offset seems odd.
No, he's saying that his last post on Patreon was exactly three years from when he joined here. I can't really see that as anything other than a weird coincidence though. Then again some people apparently thought that pulling out of Afghanistan on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 was a good idea, so who knows?

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I just pointed out the coincidence. His first posts on Patreon are from November 2018.

FWIW, I don't think it's anything other than a coincidence. I can't imagine he would have planned this three years in advance and executed without a hitch.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes