Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

The...hey wait it's actually sunday update

So this one will be short but sweet. Update is almost done. Should be released this week, but if not then next sundays update will be a release not an update...if that makes sense. It does in my head. Anywho, what I am trying to say without actually saying it, is release this week for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this be the swingers party?

karrek

May 14, 2017
Maybe if we all increase our pledges he'll be able to afford to get some faster pigeons. Or upgrade to smoke signals!

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
After playing this great game - I was thinking "I wish I will have a midlife crisis like this (with all the got babes around me)"!

Now I am looking forward to my Midlife Crisis (bring it on)!
You need to have either 1) college students staying at your house, or 2) daughters willing to have sex with their father.
Most guys just get sports cars.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Christ they've come out of the woodwork. Now people are going to beg you for more and never shut the fuck up about it.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/midlife-crisis-v0-33-v0-1-dark-nefastus-games.20427/post-11437013

Posted on the last page, follow this link. " Should be released this week, but if not then next sundays update will be a release not an update" Nef said. Start holding your breath right.... NOW!
Or, you know, not. I like Nef plenty, but he does have a habit of implying announcements which don't come. It will come when it comes. Just enjoy the fact we've been getting weekly updates this time around.

Reactions: karrek and CircaAD

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
one packed, other unpacked for possible modding
i suggest not using this mod, it uses outdated game scripts with shit tons of bugs and doesn't look like mod's dev care about fixing it
Really? I've had no bugs with it. Works like it always have for me.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Really? I've had no bugs with it. Works like it always have for me.
yeah, if you compare it to game's original scripts from latest versions, especially on earlier parts, there are a lot - from simple misspellings and bits of dialogue which was rewritten since then (minus mod changes of course), to actual bugs which are still there
not as bad on more recent parts and nothing completely game breaking, but still

karrek

May 14, 2017
Sunday update hasn't posted yet (which I know isn't unusual or a problem)... carrier pigeons in flight?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes