c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sunday update hasn't posted yet (which I know isn't unusual or a problem)... carrier pigeons in flight?
Hasn't he change it? And distribute the the carrier pigeons with snail trucks?

Last edited:

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Sunday update hasn't posted yet (which I know isn't unusual or a problem)... carrier pigeons in flight?
Not unusual or a problem, really. Some of us playfully dunk on Nef when he is late with an update, since he "notorious" for being late. But, we'll get that good stuff soon.

Reactions: CircaAD

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Maybe there was a hunting party somewhere on the way and part of the delivery got cooked and Nef have to send the last patch again. You never know with this pigeons

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not unusual or a problem, really. Some of us playfully dunk on Nef when he is late with an update, since he "notorious" for being late. But, we'll get that good stuff soon.
Yeah, should be pointed out maybe once in a while for those new to the thread. While in many other threads you will find tons of complaints about update frequency, and some lost soul now and then finds its way here as well, in here it's more good fun jabbing than anything - we know Nef may not always keep his deadlines, but the new version will come out sooner or later and it will be great, no worries.

Maybe we can call this "Nefflix and chill" or something?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, should be pointed out maybe once in a while for those new to the thread. While in many other threads you will find tons of complaints about update frequency, and some lost soul now and then finds its way here as well, in here it's more good fun jabbing than anything - we know Nef may not always keep his deadlines, but the new version will come out sooner or later and it will be great, no worries.

Maybe we can call this "Nefflix and chill" or something?
ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
This VN is one of my favorites because there is so much going on....and that makes going back and unpacking the branches always fun. I have said previously that Sandra's "corruption" (and corruption is not a tag for this VN) is a big part of the story and I want to see more of it. More participation and group events featuring her would be awesome and even a dark path story focusing on her would be great. In all of these...getting her thoughts during the action would also be a nice enhancement.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Wicked One

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
This VN is one of my favorites because there is so much going on....and that makes going back and unpacking the branches always fun. I have said previously that Sandra's "corruption" (and corruption is not a tag for this VN) is a big part of the story and I want to see more of it. More participation and group events featuring her would be awesome and even a dark path story focusing on her would be great. In all of these...getting her thoughts during the action would also be a nice enhancement.
Personally, I would rather the dev focus on the main game, and do the Dark version later, splitting between two games just delays both.
Also, last I saw mentioned there was meant to be an update to the main game 1-2 months ago.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Personally, I would rather the dev focus on the main game, and do the Dark version later, splitting between two games just delays both.
Also, last I saw mentioned there was meant to be an update to the main game 1-2 months ago.
Nef isn't making 2 versions of the game, as he said in his dev post here (and which has been echoed dozens of times by other posters) he did the Dark Version as an excercise to help with writer's block and patrons, ie the ones who give him money, asked him to release it

V0.34 is pretty much done, we're just waiting for Nef to confirm that it's been uploaded

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No. Also, you completely overlooked what the developer has said about the Dark Version and the lengthy bitching and moaning by the people who, before you, didn't read how that version came about. It took no time from the development of the game. You should go to OP and read for yourself.
1692201602083.png

karrek

May 14, 2017
Yes, I know, I was attempting (apparently unsuccessfully) to join in the good-natured ribbing. ;)

It's a natural and necessary part of the life cycle of a Nef update. At the time of the promised release, he suddenly vanishes for some undefined period of time, before miraculously reappearing with another brilliant chapter like Moses come down from the mountain. :D

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
someone definitely ribbing those carrier pigeons good and natural, for her pleasure
next sunday supposed to be this-time-for-sure-sunday, right? just double checking

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Yes, I know, I was attempting (apparently unsuccessfully) to join in the good-natured ribbing. ;)

It's a natural and necessary part of the life cycle of a Nef update. At the time of the promised release, he suddenly vanishes for some undefined period of time, before miraculously reappearing with another brilliant chapter like Moses come down from the mountain. :D
It's all good. You're in the "Good Natured Ribbing of Nef Club", worry not. I give him shit on his Patreon, and on Discord all the time. He is super-aware of... well... everything, really. And he is getting much better at communicating (the last 3 days notwithstanding) with the Patrons. But whether a few days, or months late, he always comes around with that good shit.

Reactions: Turret and karrek
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes