The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
In a way, isn't releasing a few weeks after the target date completely on brand for this thread?
We had this discussion on Discord back in May, and he explained he tends to get into a "funk" around the release window. He did say he is going to try and be better about keeping us in the know, but I am guessing something came up... again.

1692800453850.png

karrek

May 14, 2017
I'm not surprised by the delay, or bothered by it, but I am a little surprised that the weekly updates stopped. Nef had gotten really consistent about those (give or take a couple days ;)), and now we've missed two in a row.

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
We had this discussion on Discord back in May, and he explained he tends to get into a "funk" around the release window. He did say he is going to try and be better about keeping us in the know, but I am guessing something came up... again.

View attachment 2872576
Not sure if he is making just the update files available but if he is then he might want to look into this:

Otherwise constant micro updates on a 5+ GB game are kinda yikes.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Well has anyone smacked him around like he asked? :devilish:
We've been trying. He has been emailed and PM'd by the moderator. As of yet, we are assuming it's just the same old "I hate my writing" self doubts Nef normally goes through. He does this. Most of the time it's just a rewriting funk.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not sure if he is making just the update files available but if he is then he might want to look into this:

Otherwise constant micro updates on a 5+ GB game are kinda yikes.
He already releases update patches but comes across the problem that, even if he includes step-by-step instructions on how to apply the patch, people (and by people I mean idiots) will ask how to apply the patch

#LaunchTheNukes

karrek

May 14, 2017
We've been trying. He has been emailed and PM'd by the moderator. As of yet, we are assuming it's just the same old "I hate my writing" self doubts Nef normally goes through. He does this. Most of the time it's just a rewriting funk.
Yeah, I'm sure it's just his normal thing. Though part of me is worried he's redoing the whole game in a panic over what happened with Westy.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
It's "shouting at pigeons", not "shouting the pigeons", and the meaning should be really obvious; the pigeons aren't listening, you're just bothering everybody else in the park.
hi mate

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hi mate

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance
Unlike DeLuca, where I've seen the same question from you, this one is probably not to your liking in that regard. While not the fastest paced game on here, it is pretty quick and the ladies are basically all smitten with you from day 1.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes