Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Unlike DeLuca, where I've seen the same question from you, this one is probably not to your liking in that regard. While not the fastest paced game on here, it is pretty quick and the ladies are basically all smitten with you from day 1.
Thank you friend, your comments are great and you understand exactly what I mean
Yes, I played DeLuca for 3 hours yesterday and it was great, it's exactly what I want

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Unlike DeLuca, where I've seen the same question from you, this one is probably not to your liking in that regard. While not the fastest paced game on here, it is pretty quick and the ladies are basically all smitten with you from day 1.
When I asked you the above question, I was playing this game
I said maybe you will answer late, so i will play for 2 hours and see if it suits my taste or not

I've played for 2 hours now. It's true that the girls love you from the very beginning of the game, but it seems that they are not slut, that is, the two main girls (your two daughters) are constantly teasing mc because they love their father very much and and they want MC to have a sense of youth and vitality. I guess it will take a long time for the two main girls (your two daughters) to give you vaginal or anal sex, Is my guess correct ? :love:

If my guess is correct then we can say that this game is slow burning and we have emotional and sexual tension in our relationship which is great.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Dark with Amanda and Jennifer might be interesting? Or how about Dark Halloween?
Like the family is messing around with a Ouija board and Steve gets possessed,
and he puts a mask on and he slowly kills his family, like he drowns Sandra in the toilet,
and Christine comes in yelling NOOOOO mom, and he takes like the big heavy lid off
of the toilet tank and wam hits her in the head with it breaks into, and then
he drags the bodies off, and then Amanda takes a shower and he pulls a Norman
Bates and opens the shower curtain where Amanda is soaping her boobs up,
then Steve butcher knife stabs her while the psycho sound plays reek, reek, reek, reek, reek.

Then we see Steve walking by a piano in the house and he rips out a piano wire, then we
cut to maybe the minx drops her earring down the sink accidentally and gets her hand stuck
in the drain, so Steve turns on the garbage disposal, then as she screams he wraps the piano wire
around her neck, then he sets his sights on Jennifer as the final girl, and at maybe one
point he's like chopping the bedroom door down with an axe, that she locked herself in.
And they have a tremendous clash where it looks like he is dead at one point then all of
a sudden he pops up and grabs her neck and breaks it, then there is a momentary fade to
black, and then the cast all appear and say Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When I asked you the above question, I was playing this game
I said maybe you will answer late, so i will play for 2 hours and see if it suits my taste or not

I've played for 2 hours now. It's true that the girls love you from the very beginning of the game, but it seems that they are not slut, that is, the two main girls (your two daughters) are constantly teasing mc because they love their father very much and and they want MC to have a sense of youth and vitality. I guess it will take a long time for the two main girls (your two daughters) to give you vaginal or anal sex, Is my guess correct ? :love:

If my guess is correct then we can say that this game is slow burning and we have emotional and sexual tension in our relationship which is great.
I would not really put it down as "correct". While they may need a bit more time than a few other girls, it isn't really "resisting" as much as waiting for the right occasion. And that doesn't take that long a time.

Dark with Amanda and Jennifer might be interesting? Or how about Dark Halloween?
Like the family is messing around with a Ouija board and Steve gets possessed,
and he puts a mask on and he slowly kills his family, like he drowns Sandra in the toilet,
and Christine comes in yelling NOOOOO mom, and he takes like the big heavy lid off
of the toilet tank and wam hits her in the head with it breaks into, and then
he drags the bodies off, and then Amanda takes a shower and he pulls a Norman
Bates and opens the shower curtain where Amanda is soaping her boobs up,
then Steve butcher knife stabs her while the psycho sound plays reek, reek, reek, reek, reek.

Then we see Steve walking by a piano in the house and he rips out a piano wire, then we
cut to maybe the minx drops her earring down the sink accidentally and gets her hand stuck
in the drain, so Steve turns on the garbage disposal, then as she screams he wraps the piano wire
around her neck, then he sets his sights on Jennifer as the final girl, and at maybe one
point he's like chopping the bedroom door down with an axe, that she locked herself in.
And they have a tremendous clash where it looks like he is dead at one point then all of
a sudden he pops up and grabs her neck and breaks it, then there is a momentary fade to
black, and then the cast all appear and say Happy Halloween!
"Dark Path" is an outlet for the Pigeon Master, he had some renders and some writing block and tried something differently. It may not ever be continued, but if, then only by what Nef thinks at that point, no planned storylines or similar. It is not a side project. So you may dream but don't expect anything, especially not an intricate storyline.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I would not really put it down as "correct". While they may need a bit more time than a few other girls, it isn't really "resisting" as much as waiting for the right occasion. And that doesn't take that long a time.

"Dark Path" is an outlet for the Pigeon Master, he had some renders and some writing block and tried something differently. It may not ever be continued, but if, then only by what Nef thinks at that point, no planned storylines or similar. It is not a side project. So you may dream but don't expect anything, especially not an intricate storyline.
You thought I was serious? :KEK:

I was only kidding, I know the developer is not going to make Steve go on a rampage
killing his family let alone drowning Sandra in the toilet lol :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Oh, I wish it wasn't so

Because the sexual tension in the 2 hours I played last night was very good ( I have not continued yet )

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
And can I also say, very hot episode. None of it feels at all repetitive, and good progress is made with one of the new young ladies. Very pleased.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Oh the dark version is really good. Little shame there was no bleeding as she's supposedly a virgin (even if that's not really always a thing) and that the brunette didn't get the full works... but it was definitely hot, I'd like to see more of that.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes