Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Nothing like inventing proverbs and just dropping them in a conversation like they are perfectly normal.

So stop shouting the pigeons and start making your ears fly, as they say.
Maybe spell check shooting pigeons ,so stop shouting about it

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nothing like inventing proverbs and just dropping them in a conversation like they are perfectly normal.

So stop shouting the pigeons and start making your ears fly, as they say.
It's "shouting at pigeons", not "shouting the pigeons", and the meaning should be really obvious; the pigeons aren't listening, you're just bothering everybody else in the park.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Perhaps, I should stop shooting and shouting, so the pigeons may have a chance to do their job.
Mostly, this is how it normaly work and Nef might be shouting at something too. Only two things, I assume for sure is, that the update will come and that The Wicked One will give Nef shit about this (again).

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
let's hope Nef is not delaying to remove all the lolies, like it seems half of the devs in last few days

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
let's hope Nef is not delaying to remove all the lolies, like it seems half of the devs in last few days
This game doesn't even have lolis, all the youngest girls look about 16 and seem to be written to be about that age. That's way off of the archetype.
But just for arguments sake can someone please share some context for this? The amount of devs disappearing lately over that shit is somewhat concerning.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
This game doesn't even have lolis, all the youngest girls look about 16 and seem to be written to be about that age. That's way off of the archetype.
But just for arguments sake can someone please share some context for this? The amount of devs disappearing lately over that shit is somewhat concerning.
Westy, dev of Proud Father got arrested in Australia (digital lolies = CP there), now all devs with lolies in their tags are freaking out, dozens already put their games on hold, some cancelled, some cutting loli content out

edit: and no, this game does have loli - Hailey, Justine, Meridith - no way they even look 16

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Perhaps, I should stop shooting and shouting, so the pigeons may have a chance to do their job.
Mostly, this is how it normaly work and Nef might be shouting at something too. Only two things, I assume for sure is, that the update will come and that The Wicked One will give Nef shit about this (again).
Hey, to be fair, c3po, I only give him shit when he (inevitably) says: "Update is done/It's uploading now", and he disappears. Otherwise, I sing his praises like a medieval bard.

Reactions: CircaAD and c3p0

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah a few dev's put there games on hold which sucks but i can understand why few normal people would understand why people like the loli

karrek

May 14, 2017
You know, with all the bird flu going around, he's probably running low on pigeons. Uploads take longer when each bird has to make multiple trips.

Reactions: Hextorr

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You know, with all the bird flu going around, he's probably running low on pigeons. Uploads take longer when each bird has to make multiple trips.
I heard he tried using bats but their homing instincts leave a lot to be desired

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Westy, dev of Proud Father got arrested in Australia (digital lolies = CP there), now all devs with lolies in their tags are freaking out, dozens already put their games on hold, some cancelled, some cutting loli content out

edit: and no, this game does have loli - Hailey, Justine, Meridith - no way they even look 16
Hey, pixels have rights too!! The pixelated little girls around the world are rejoicing the arrest of Westy, thank god the government stepped in to save their pixelated hearts, and keep us braindead heathens on the strait and narrow! After all, nobody knows how to separate fantasy from reality...if I see something in a game, I automatically know that it's OK to do it in real life :D I mean everyone is like that!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

It is not all that surprising that big brothers banishment ray hit Westy. While the older daughters and the MCs sister are obviously grown ups, the younger girls are in no way 18 like stated in the game. In comparison Hailey looks older than them and has actually a reason for her size, being a gymnastics semi-pro!
And if you look at gymnastics during e.g. the Olympics, you easily can see flippantly speaking that most male and female top gymnasts can run underneath a table without ducking.
Without any kink shameing, I rarely hit the "control" key for fast forward as often as I did when playing "Proud father". While the story surrounding the MC´s sister and the two older daughters has potential, even a bit crime story infused, the other girls are insta "no" event choices and speed forward stuff.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Hey, pixels have rights too!! The pixelated little girls around the world are rejoicing the arrest of Westy, thank god the government stepped in to save their pixelated hearts, and keep us braindead heathens on the strait and narrow! After all, nobody knows how to separate fantasy from reality...if I see something in a game, I automatically know that it's OK to do it in real life :D I mean everyone is like that!
It is not all that surprising that big brothers banishment ray hit Westy. While the older daughters and the MCs sister are obviously grown ups, the younger girls are in no way 18 like stated in the game. In comparison Hailey looks older than them and has actually a reason for her size, being a gymnastics semi-pro!
And if you look at gymnastics during e.g. the Olympics, you easily can see flippantly speaking that most male and female top gymnasts can run underneath a table without ducking.
Without any kink shameing, I rarely hit the "control" key for fast forward as often as I did when playing "Proud father". While the story surrounding the MC´s sister and the two older daughters has potential, even a bit crime story infused, the other girls are insta "no" event choices and speed forward stuff.
let's not further contaminate this thread with unrelated stuff, wanna talk about lolies, Westy and australian law - you are welcome to more suited place

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes