UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Man, if I knew how to make these I would. The first one needs a major overhaul! And the blinking red head looks absolutely goofy! I just don't even know where to begin.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
anyone else's update start off messed up? me, sandra and marie ended the last update fucking. they go to the bathroom to clean up, then only marie comes back, then her husband show's up. then mc says he better get home to let sandra know how it went??????? sandra was there, now she disappeared?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
anyone else's update start off messed up? me, sandra and marie ended the last update fucking. they go to the bathroom to clean up, then only marie comes back, then her husband show's up. then mc says he better get home to let sandra know how it went??????? sandra was there, now she disappeared?
This update lets you see the endings for solo romps and romps with Sandra/etc, and then at the end of those you can select which one you want to be canon to your version of the story. (I went with the 4-some, cause that is SOOO wholesome!)
It can be confusing, yup, but works out!!

Reactions: Temujin1312

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
This update lets you see the endings for solo romps and romps with Sandra/etc, and then at the end of those you can select which one you want to be canon to your version of the story. (I went with the 4-some, cause that is SOOO wholesome!)
It can be confusing, yup, but works out!!
i initially picked the ffm, then it showed me solo, but never asked what i wanted. i'm getting ready to go out with justine now

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Should have been before Justine... I need to play it again and cannot right this minute.
maybe cause i only made 1 choice when the 3 options came up. i didnt pick the option at the very begining of the scene to see both the solo and the ffm. I only picked the ffm choice that i chose from the previous update when marie comes to the office

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
maybe cause i only made 1 choice when the 3 options came up. i didnt pick the option at the very begining of the scene to see both the solo and the ffm. I only picked the ffm choice
I am pretty certain I only chose the 4-some scene, but cannot say. I will play again in a bit and let ya know what happens with my play-through.

Reactions: Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
i picked the choice that said use your choice that was made earlier in the game when marie comes to the office, third choice

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i picked the choice that said use your choice that was made earlier in the game when marie comes to the office, third choice
Ok... this is what happened with my play-through:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you did not get that, than our earlier choices differ (obviously). I typically go for both partners having/getting pleasure whenever it is presented. Good enough for the goose - good enough for the gander!!! :>)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I'm pretty sure it's bugged, I didn't get told I'd see any specific ending (you only get told which ending you got if you chose to see more than one ending)

The reason I didn't get told is my previous choces would only end up seeing the threesome with Frank, Marie and Sandra, but I still got to see the Frank/Marie solo ending.

Looking into the code, it seems the test to see the solo ending is the bugged one, it ignores if you chose to only see the threesome. (the wdate32v variable)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes