ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
A wonderful update as usual though i must admit i find myself very curious when or if we will be able to get the daughters preggers as many times as we can cum in them its bound to happen sooner or later same with the niece

Reactions: d2t14

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
This update lets you see the endings for solo romps and romps with Sandra/etc, and then at the end of those you can select which one you want to be canon to your version of the story. (I went with the 4-some, cause that is SOOO wholesome!)
It can be confusing, yup, but works out!!
Thats such a nice QoL improvement

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
which wouldn't be that bad if the search wasn't awful :(
As long as you use the right words you'll usually find it, but it might be sorted not optimally.
It gets better if you change some preferences so newest results show up first.
Go to your profile, preferences, in the section search options chose 'most recent'... should be made standard on the forums but oh well.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
which wouldn't be that bad if the search wasn't awful :(
Welcome to F95. I see this is your second day on the site. I would recommend reviewing your account details page and then follow the links for Alerts, Password and security, Privacy, and Preferences options found in the left menu on that page. Like a couple have already mentioned, on the Preferences tab there is an option to sort the search results by most recent first, rather than the default order (whatever it is). There are also some other settings you might want to alter already - or keep in mind for later. Also, I suggest reviewing the site rules, as well as getting to know the Latest Updates page.

Hopefully you've found the most recent compressed version from the help of those above.

Telmasoma

Mar 8, 2021
Very good game cute girls funny mc i loved the few moments with rock too one of the scene in the office was hilarious

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
does "gay" thing purely m/m muscle or its a femboy(trap) or trans type ? :unsure: :KappaPride:
It's a scene between two side characters. Basically there's a choice to have a very bad person get his asshole turned inside out by a very big and angry black man. I think you can watch it but I'm interested in actually finding out. You can also set it up and then not watch it, and no spoilers but it's a very satisfying resolution to that specific plot.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's a scene between two side characters. Basically there's a choice to have a very bad person get his asshole turned inside out by a very big and angry black man. I think you can watch it but I'm interested in actually finding out. You can also set it up and then not watch it, and no spoilers but it's a very satisfying resolution to that specific plot.
is that true? I thought it might be about a certain cookie scene... though I guess the gender of the cookie was never established :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes