SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Somebody leaked it couple of hours ago and links where removed couple minutes later.
I guess the dev has an agreement the links get published when the tier is up.
No, they were censored links, was a re-direct "url" service, ones that Twitter and others use for "ad-revnue", which is banned here on F95 due to it's nature.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Midlife Crisis [v0.34] [Nefastus Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Glad this came out now. I'm playing a few others and honestly ther were all bit disappointing and hope this will save the day.

kilimanjaro259

Jun 27, 2022
Is there any way to find old update only links? I have version 32 and want to find a 32 to 33 link so that I can then use the 33 to 34 link on the main page. Faster than downloading the whole file all over again... Thanks in advance.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there any way to find old update only links? I have version 32 and want to find a 32 to 33 link so that I can then use the 33 to 34 link on the main page. Faster than downloading the whole file all over again... Thanks in advance.
Go to Patreon/SubscribeStar...and get it, they are public.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not sure i will like the Dark path not in to that stuff but i will try it
It's a side thing, and experiment, it has NOTHING to do with the main game, aka now v0.34

Raboobie can you not read? The Dark has nothing to with the main game, it's a side thing and experiment the dev did, there will not by any updates to it, it's not apart of the main game which is now v0.34..

Last edited:

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
As always great update, and again never long enough. This AVN is kind of like eating sweets you're done and left wanting more before you even know it.

Jan 17, 2021
It's a side thing, and experiment, it has NOTHING to do with the main game, aka now v0.34
Yeah but the changelog is really vague and implies this update is nothing more than just more Dark Path stuff? Is the main story also expanded on with v0.34? Or is it just more Dark stuff?

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah but the changelog is really vague and implies this update is nothing more than just more Dark Path stuff? Is the main story also expanded on with v0.34? Or is it just more Dark stuff?
No. There are no details what is included in this update. (N/A)
Dark path is version 0.1 and is a separate game. It was added to the topic some time ago.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MidlifeCrisis-0.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For fucks sake and no, not mainly at you directed, but more overall.
Dark Path is not "really" a game,more a scretchbok or the delete scene or outtakes from Nef's development process of Midlife Crisis. And as with movies and sutch this scene were but on the dics as additional bonus material.

The updates to 99.99% will be Midlife Crisis and only Midlife Crisis. If Christmas and Easter falls on the same date, then Nef will add some more of his working outlet to the "Dark Path".

How it is this version should have never been posted in this thread as a separate download. Either integrate it as bonus material into the game itself or post it in its own thread.

For the latest update it is the continuation of the game (Midlife Crisis 0.33).

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dark path is 0.1 and was released a bit back. This update is main game and carries on the story.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
beginning of v34 is weird or bugged, had threesome with Sandra and Maria, saved on last choice in v33 (in who to cum), after moving to new update - game treats like i was alone with Maria, while Sandra stayed at home
edit: oh, and suddenly jumps to proper choice? yeah, it look bugged

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes