-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
beginning of v34 is weird or bugged, had threesome with Sandra and Maria, saved on last choice in v33 (in who to cum), after moving to new update - game treats like i was alone with Maria, while Sandra stayed at home
edit: oh, and suddenly jumps to proper choice? yeah, it look bugged
If you have a save editor or access to the in-game console* you can easily fix it. Load a save from v0.33 and make sure the following variables match what you had before. If the value is True you get the matching version, so if you don't want that version of the scene, change it to False.

In a save editor, have the game closed and make the change. In the Console, load the last save from v0.33, press Shift + O (to open the Console), and then type the variable name, equals, and the new value. For example, mdate32v = False turns off that version of the Marie sex scene.
mdate32v is for a Marie-only scene (when True).​
kdate32v is for the foursome (Marie, Sandra, Ken, and the MC when True).​
wdate32v is the threesome (Marie, Sandra, and the MC when True).​

After making whatever changes you want with your old save, when you finish the scene from v0.33, you'll proceed to the version that matches the values you've set for the variables.

* Like Last Moment's tool (a save editor) or using VepsrP's updated UnRen tool on this thread (for Console access; you would want the UnRen-old.zip file for this game).

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
do the character renders look way better on further into the game compared to the start?
Yes, dev had some early growing pains with this. The characters lose the overly reflective textures, the lighting gets a lot better, the details look a lot more organic and everything just generally looks way better. It's 100% worth sticking through the graphically iffy start, once the dev figured Daz out this game gets very good looking and the characters and plots are completely worth it.

Reactions: Jorund

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
do the character renders look way better on further into the game compared to the start?
Yes, dev had some early growing pains with this. The characters lose the overly reflective textures, the lighting gets a lot better, the details look a lot more organic and everything just generally looks way better. It's 100% worth sticking through the graphically iffy start, once the dev figured Daz out this game gets very good looking and the characters and plots are completely worth it.
I think it should be said though that while the renders do indeed get ginormously better over time - if you want the best, most top notch renders with dozens of hours put into thinking about perfect placement of the flower pot in the back, and free flowing hair without gravity issues - this game isn't it and probably will never be it.

Personally that doesn't bother me at all, since renders are good enough to transport the story, but there are people in gaming forums complaining when a game has only 59.8 FPS and not 60, so I thought I should mention that it's still not perfect :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At this point (and for a while, honestly) the faults are not so much flaws as a feature, and one the creator gladly acknowledges and laughs at with us. It is genuinely one of the many charms of this particular game.
I definitely agree.

To be fair, there are hundreds of typos and grammar problems. Nef has incredible writing ability but like many famous authors some lector wouldn't hurt. Although as with perfecting the early renders, it would take away part of the charme if this game were to be polished. And then we end up with a game like <redacted> where every line is perfect, and the renders are perfectly set up and lit - and there just is no soul, it's plastic all the way.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes