Ang2017

Jul 21, 2020
Midlife Crisis (Error).jpg

Need help

Did someone play this game have this problem or not?

Anyone can help me or solution to fix this problem??

For you information I didn't place any WT Mod, just play as normal and I have play others game but do not this problem

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Need help

Did someone play this game have this problem or not?

Anyone can help me or solution to fix this problem??

For you information I didn't place any WT Mod, just play as normal and I have play others game but do not this problem
It's not a game problem, it's an issue with your hardware/graphics driver/OS not supporting the default graphics renderer.

Check your graphics driver is up to date, or use Shift+G and try a different graphics renderer.

https://f95zone.to/threads/garbled-unreadable-text-and-crashes-in-some-renpy-games-solution.99020/

Reactions: Wlms

Ang2017

Jul 21, 2020
Reactions: Meushi

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Where the Hell is Pregnancy :KEK:
Some say that pregnancy takes place when the sperm joins with the ovum in the fallopiian tube.
Others contend that since a fertilized egg might not take hold, pregnancy doesn't actually take place until the zygote actually attaches itself to the uterine wall.

So the answer to "Where the hell is Pregnancy," is "depends upon perspective."

I tend to feel that pregnancy is in the Uterus.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Story progress is Great so far BUT now we need (hopefully in next couple updates) A BIGGER HOUSE With enough Rooms For Future and Christine and amanda to know about eachother's "ADVENTURES" with MC then the story will become GOLD :love:

Reactions: CircaAD and Jorund

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Story progress is Great so far BUT now we need (hopefully in next couple updates) A BIGGER HOUSE With enough Rooms For Future and Christine and amanda to know about eachother's "ADVENTURES" with MC then the story will become GOLD :love:
I'm pretty sure that he's already well into the process of buying a bigger house, isn't he? So it shouldn't be too long, I don't think.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
what the heck is this?
There is some section in the game code (called a label in Ren'Py) that something in the game is trying to find called
backtrack33v. Apparently the section being sought isn't in the copy of the game you have. Are you using a mod maybe? I never ran into any error like this when playing the unmodded game, so that would be my guess.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
There is some section in the game code (called a label in Ren'Py) that something in the game is trying to find called
backtrack33v. Apparently the section being sought isn't in the copy of the game you have. Are you using a mod maybe? I never ran into any error like this when playing the unmodded game, so that would be my guess.
yup i have the MOD in this game but when i play a different save file this problem doesn't occurring so it's alright now thanks for the POINT (y)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes