Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Anyone able to see the coding and see if it registers anything when you creampie people and if it does then does it register it for all the ladies or only some.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
im actually planing to play the 3 games in your sigs names too .. they look interesting man
Nice! One of them was sex-heavy and plot-lacking TBH (MOS), but I still enjoyed working with the developer and proofing for him. (No shade to the dev of MOS; he even admitted himself that the game didn't go where he had intended. That does remind me to reach out and see how he's doing on his next game so far.) The others all IMO are excellent and very well done.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: hamod and Chevy2ss

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Nice! One of them was sex-heavy and plot-lacking TBH (MOS), but I still enjoyed working with the developer and proofing for him. (No shade to the dev of MOS; he even admit himself that the game didn't go where they had intended. That does remind me to reach out and see how he's doing on his next game so far.) The others all IMO are excellent and very well done.
MOS? Is that a game I would play?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
MOS? Is that a game I would play?
It definitely might be. The girls are all for the MC and not anyone else. However, things don't exactly get to a conclusion; it was meant to be only something over the summer as a prequel to a lengthier game (which I think is what the 4PadGames is working on right now). So if you don't mind that, I think you might enjoy it. IIRC, there's no intermingling of the girls. I would recommend the Ren'Py version rather than what's linked in my signature, unless you don't care.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
It definitely might be. The girls are all for the MC and not anyone else. However, things don't exactly get to a conclusion; it was meant to be only something over the summer as a prequel to a lengthier game (which I think is what the 4PadGames is working on right now). So if you don't mind that, I think you might enjoy it. IIRC, there's no intermingling of the girls. I would recommend the Ren'Py version rather than what's linked in my signature, unless you don't care.
Thanks, I'll give it a look.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Nice! One of them was sex-heavy and plot-lacking TBH (MOS), but I still enjoyed working with the developer and proofing for him. (No shade to the dev of MOS; he even admit himself that the game didn't go where they had intended. That does remind me to reach out and see how he's doing on his next game so far.) The others all IMO are excellent and very well done.
honestly i got attracted more to sweet times & sand storm & ice storm .. because .. it looks more heavy in characters not just 5-6 .. and the characters actually are not that skinny they are more curvy and chubby ..

ill make sure to keep them in my list to play soon & well see the hard work you did in the rendering & the translation :)
will give you a feed back soon some time ..

thanks for your hard work in advance

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah if I had one wish for this AVN it would be for the option to fully disable the textbox. I hate'em and always disable them when I can.
If I can turn them completely invisible that works too.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah if I had one wish for this AVN it would be for the option to fully disable the textbox. I hate'em and always disable them when I can.
If I can turn them completely invisible that works too.
I have a simple mod I created that I use with most games that makes the text boxes transparent with an outline on the font to make it easy to read. It also adds a few other options I like... the following text is from the readme.txt in my zip (see attachment). I have eliminated the need to overwrite anything in this version, so it's easy to revert any change back to the default, just delete the associated file (or all of it, it won't effect the game either way).

This is a mod I created that doesn't alter the game's CODE. This enables developer mode and console mode. Note that sometimes enabling developer mode will cause some problems with games that also have another mod (a normal, code altering, mod) and what happens is that when developer mode is on, some mods redefine certain variables which they should NOT be doing and that causes a warning (the problem is actually with THEIR mod). When developer mode is OFF, you can play and not see that warning. You can either delete console.rpy and problem solved, OR edit that file and set "config.developer = False" and the problem should go away. None of the following files are dependant on each other and ANY of them can be deleted if you don't wish those features enabled.

This is a list of the files included and what each does...

console.rpy: Enables console and developer mode
unblock_config.rpy: Sets certain keys (some mods/games disable) as well as certain preferences which can also be disabled in some games. It also raises the rollback limit and enables it (some games disable it)
jpg_screensave.rpy: Does just what you think. Changes the screensave so it saves as a JPG which is faster and smaller.
outlines.rpy: Sets a black outline around all text to make it stand out and easier to read.
transparent textbox.rpy: removes the annoying background box where the text is.

There are also two files named "presplash_background.jpg" and "presplash_foreground.png". These are a loading screen that most games are missing and are useful to know when the game is loading rather than seeing nothing and leaving you guessing what is happening. Some games have these images, so if you get an overwrite warning, say NO and don't bother as the game has a proper loading screen. You shouldn't have to overwrite ANYTHING with this now.

Have fun...

View attachment Night Hacker mod.7z

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I created my own small "mod" which adds a few capabilities. Just copy the game folder over to the game, this works with most games, it's not really specific to this. It changes the default screenshot to a JPG rather than a PNG as JPGs are smaller in size and I find they are faster at being created. This also unlocks console and developer mode (in some games this can cause issues with certain other mods, but you can easily delete the RPY files and just not use them). I also created BLANK textbox and namebox images so you no longer see the annoying textbox at all, that is the ONLY files this overwrites (contained in the GUI folder). As a result, in order to get the text to stand out more, I also added in a program to turn on black outlines around all the text so it still stands out.

I'll see if I can attach what I made. Just one day I decided to see if I could make some general replacements that work with most games, and this was it. Oh, I also added in a loading screen as I hate it when you see NOTHING when it is loading, so now it has a default loading graphic. The ONLY thing this overwrites is the textbox and namebox images that give you that ugly background. This should work without much problems with most mods.

View attachment 2978464
You are a bro! Thanks so much for sharing this with me!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You are a bro! Thanks so much for sharing this with me!
You can also press SHIFT+O to get console mode to enter commands (change variables etc), you can press SHIFT+D to see developer mode and get a list of variables and their values (and use console mode to change them if you wish to mess around).

I added a description of what each .rpy file does in my last post. Any of them can be deleted, while still using the others if a game you use this with has issues (rare).

Last edited:
Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
You can also press SHIFT+O to get console mode to enter commands (change variables etc), you can press SHIFT+D to see developer mode and get a list of variables and their values (and use console mode to change them if you wish to mess around).
Just installed it to Midlife Crisis and the jump in text quality and the lack of that annoying tinted window may make me start over lol. Awesome work! I like the nifty loading screen too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes