Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what are the new updates about? worth the DL?
The update from more than a month ago? People start talking about it here: #12,656 and the sexual content is mostly focused around the MC with/without Sandra and Marie with/without her husband.

Some think it's worth the download. Some don't. YMMV.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
i just done with the game awhile ago .. it was really amazing game with alot of unique scenes , humor , conversations & events ( at least there is a kissing & licking foreplay .. unlike other games you only get a BJ before riding for some reason )
the only things that im not really digging about it is that after finishing 60% of the game .. its became repetitive after that .. same routine .. going around the house checking from room to room in circle .. having sex with the same girls over & over again with the same flirtations .. no more new girls no more new faces ..

just jumping from sara to Sandra .. Sandra to Amanda .. from Amanda back to sara again .. then sara to Christine .. and Christine back to Sandra AGAIN .. and so on .. each one of them got like over 8 sex scenes .. whyy ?? its the same girl

this issue woudnt have happened if the game contains more girls & side characters .. with this size of a game its definitely gonna need at least 20 girls in it & each girl has like 2-3 scenes that would be less repetitive & more interesting .. after fucking the girls 3 times .. its a sign to move on & intruduce more new girls .. instead of stucking with the same girls from beggening to end ..
so for me the game should of ended at the 60% ( unless the MC will decide to leave the house & interested to meet new people )

and ofcourse the narrator should relax a bit .. because he is actually talking too much even more than the characters them self .. yet he actually doesn't say any thing useful or different than what he said in the scene before ..
so i end up skipping his ass to save time & only focused on reading the conversations :) .. which still good enough to understand what is going on .. without the narrator nagging & bugging on my head all the time

other than that its a very good game i spend a very good time with it .. and i appreciate the guys here who explained & help me to know about it before downloading .. enjoy guys

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i just done with the game awhile ago .. it was really amazing game with alot of unique scenes , humor , conversations & events ( at least there is a kissing & licking foreplay .. unlike other games you only get a BJ before riding for some reason )
the only things that im not really digging about it is that after finishing 60% of the game .. its became repetitive after that .. same routine .. going around the house checking from room to room in circle .. having sex with the same girls over & over again with the same flirtations .. no more new girls no more new faces ..

just jumping from sara to Sandra .. Sandra to Amanda .. from Amanda back to sara again .. then sara to Christine .. and Christine back to Sandra AGAIN .. and so on .. each one of them got like over 8 sex scenes .. whyy ?? its the same girl

this issue woudnt have happened if the game contains more girls & side characters .. with this size of a game its definitely gonna need at least 20 girls in it & each girl has like 2-3 scenes that would be less repetitive & more interesting .. after fucking the girls 3 times .. its a sign to move on & intruduce more new girls .. instead of stucking with the same girls from beggening to end ..
so for me the game should of ended at the 60% ( unless the MC will decide to leave the house & interested to meet new people )

and ofcourse the narrator should relax a bit .. because he is actually talking too much even more than the characters them self .. yet he actually doesn't say any thing useful or different than what he said in the scene before ..
so i end up skipping his ass to save time & only focused on reading the conversations :) .. which still good enough to understand what is going on .. without the narrator bugging on my head all the time

other than that its a very good game i spend a very good time with it .. and i appreciate the guys here who explained & help me to know about it before downloading .. enjoy guys
I do get and sometimes share the gist that the seventh time scenes with the same girls can feel lacking because it is not the same achievement anymore, and some games are really overdoing it just because we didn't have reverse cowgirl with this particular girl yet, often with non-optional scenes (looking at you DMD, as an example).

However for one I do not have the same feel here since (most of) the scenes are so well in and of themselves that the "who with, oh we had her" doesn't apply to me.

As another point I strongly disagree that a "introduce new girls all the time and forget about the old ones" is a good way because I like some connection and common story with the girls, and especially since we're talking family here (if we happened to install the patch) you just don't dump them anyway and cannot replace them with some random "new girl" with hardly a connection. But "fuck and forget", nope, please not, thanks.

Never mind that there were a few girls introduced to the story not too long ago.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I do get and sometimes share the gist that the seventh time scenes with the same girls can feel lacking because it is not the same achievement anymore, and some games are really overdoing it just because we didn't have reverse cowgirl with this particular girl yet, often with non-optional scenes (looking at you DMD, as an example).

However for one I do not have the same feel here since (most of) the scenes are so well in and of themselves that the "who with, oh we had her" doesn't apply to me.

As another point I strongly disagree that a "introduce new girls all the time and forget about the old ones" is a good way because I like some connection and common story with the girls, and especially since we're talking family here (if we happened to install the patch) you just don't dump them anyway and cannot replace them with some random "new girl" with hardly a connection. But "fuck and forget", nope, please not, thanks.

Never mind that there were a few girls introduced to the story not too long ago.
( it is not the same achievement anymore ) exactly .. you got the best word i was looking for .. and i agree and understand all what you mean .. how ever ..

i didnt mean to forget the old ones .. i just want say at least if he will repeat a scene with the same old ones again .. then its better if he separate the timing of their scenes from each other so that we will miss them .. like for example :
instead of having sex with sarah every 40 minnuts .. its should of been ( 1 sex scene with Sarah in the beginning .. the 2nd sex scene with her again should be in the middle of the game .. the 3rd one maybe in the end ) .. you know .. something like that

and in between you have other new girls scenes ( for sure not a random new girl all the time .. i mean new girls that can help with the story ) ADDED together with the old ones .. not replace them .. or fuck & run .. ofcourse im not a story maker so i cannot give you correct explanation .. but some Devs they are very good in doing that .. by making their games rich with side character girls to avoid this kind of ( boring repeatitive ) issue .. plus .. the more characters = the more events

and btw in this game there are some new girls appeared already .. but what i mean is that they are very little & not enough for the size of the game . and some of them actually got ignored by the MC for some reason ( as if they are ghosts ) .. and he ended up back again repeating the sex scenes with the old ones

but any way i agree with you the sex scenes was very great and the game story in total is fantastic even with all this

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
( it is not the same achievement anymore ) exactly .. you got the best word i was looking for .. and i agree and understand all what you mean .. how ever ..

i didnt mean to forget the old ones .. i just want say at least if he will repeat a scene with the same old ones again .. then its better if he separate the timing of their scenes from each other so that we will miss them .. like for example :
instead of having sex with sarah every 40 minnuts .. its should of been ( 1 sex scene with Sarah in the beginning .. the 2nd sex scene with her again should be in the middle of the game .. the 3rd one maybe in the end ) .. you know .. something like that

and in between you have other new girls scenes ( for sure not a random new girl all the time .. i mean new girls that can help with the story ) ADDED together with the old ones .. not replace them .. or fuck & run .. ofcourse im not a story maker so i cannot give you correct explanation .. but some Devs they are very good in doing that .. by making their games rich with side character girls to avoid this kind of ( boring repeatitive ) issue .. plus .. the more characters = the more events

and btw in this game there are some new girls appeared already .. but what i mean is that they are very little & not enough for the size of the game . and some of them actually got ignored by the MC for some reason ( as if they are ghosts ) .. and he ended up back again repeating the sex scenes with the old ones

but any way i agree with you the sex scenes was very great and the game story in total is fantastic even with all this
so how many "girls" are needed? let us look at the cast of fuckable women so far:
Sandra (wife)
Christine (D)
Sara (christine's friend)
other D
stephany (older D's friend)
Haley (sis D
MC's Sis
lady of the night
lady of the night's Trans niece
wife's friend
MC's secretary
MC's other employee's Niece (I believe)
Demeter (wife's friend)
Wife's friend's D

that is what i can recall on the top of my head so that is 13 people the MC can have sex with and many of them have multiple sex scenes. I don't see what you're complaining about. Perhaps your are not seeing some of the scene's because you chose not to go down that path what so ever? If that's the case it's your choices that make it like that and you are missing some of the story (not the central story but the extra stuff that would make it more like what you are suggesting.
Demeter (wife's

Last edited:
Reactions: hamod

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Jennifer. If I'm not mistaken.

Traci(Tracy?)
There's also Haley's friends. Not sure if they're fuckable yet. Haven't played since the pool party.

HornyyPussy Can you fill in the blanks here?
hehe i usually rename them to norse and greek gods and goddesses :) hehe but did i miss any? :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
hehe i usually rename them to norse and greek gods and goddesses :) hehe but did i miss any? :)
Like I said, there's Haley's friends. Horny lil devils. There's also the MC's secretary. Forgot her name. But not sure. HP will pretty much know.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Ahh yes, I suppose one of the main LI's of the game and also a harem enabler should only get three sex scenes the entire game, what an ingenious take. You're the one who should be creating this game, you clearly know way better than the DEV, I mean if this was your game it clearly would be a lot more successful and enjoyable!

I'm being sarcastic in case you couldn't tell, though you never know with some of the users on this website. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Ahh yes, I suppose one of the main LI's of the game and also a harem enabler should only get three sex scenes the entire game, what an ingenious take. You're the one who should be creating this game, you clearly know way better than the DEV, I mean if this was your game it clearly would be a lot more successful and enjoyable!

I'm being sarcastic in case you couldn't tell, though you never know with some of the users on this website. :ROFLMAO:
well .. i did say that the game is enjoyable .. and i did say im not a developer nor a story maker .. so i cannot actually tell you how to make one .. because its not my job .. but i can surly tell you that im not really into fucking the same few girls over & over again for 1 week long game play .. with the same routine .. how is this so hard to understand ?

all i can say ( as a player ) is that : If only there were more girls & options available in it ( matching with the game size ) you would not end up fucking each girl 8 times repetitively .. that's all .. so your sarcastic hints & acting smart is not really required in this case .. are you gonna tell me now that the less girls you will have is the better ?? good for you then .. but not for me .. i still think that this game would be less boring if it has at least 20 girls in it .. based on how long the game is .. so i don't know how is this argument or face palming gonna change any thing .. it is what it is .. im just being honest here with how i feel .. that's why it got cold for me in the 2nd half of the game ,, because you just gonna be repeating what you already achieved in the 1st half .. nothing new

& BTW i don't see all the main girls as a " love interest " to me .. i actually hate some of them ( Jennifer & Christine ) they are annoying as fuck .. i prefer the girl friend of Jennifer in the gym ( which the MC end up ignoring her for some bizarre reason ) & ( the waitress in the restaurant ) which the MC ignored ALSO & went to talk + flirt with Erica instead .. AGAIN
( Even though he had already flirted & fucked Erica 100 times before ) So why not the waitress for a change ?

yet all this is not gonna effect how great the game was any way though .. i already said it (y) (y) (y)
( i even gave it a 5 stars already ) in case you don't know .. but you want me to lie about what i like or dislike .. its not gonna happened . so feel free to keep face palm me until the next 10 years if you want :sneaky: i don't mess around when it comes to a game review .. ( even if im in love with the game ) .. it may help the Dev to improve more in the future

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Jennifer. If I'm not mistaken.

Traci(Tracy?)
There's also Haley's friends. Not sure if they're fuckable yet. Haven't played since the pool party.

HornyyPussy Can you fill in the blanks here?
Like I said, there's Haley's friends. Horny lil devils. There's also the MC's secretary. Forgot her name. But not sure. HP will pretty much know.
You are correct Sir! Jennifer and Tracy!

And of course Carta was correct regarding Stephanie ;)

Reactions: Dark Silence

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

In my brain it's still sunday...trust me, update.

So first things first, work is screaming along. Should have a more substantive update soonish.
Second, sorry for being late. As some of you know, I've been working out a bit trying to get in better shape. This time of year it's wonderful to do it outside, and at the top of my usual loop there is a trail that adds a few miles to the loop altogether. As I was approaching it, I asked myself can I add this in today? I mean the weather was gorgeously cool, so my brain said "Sure, this won't be a problem." What it should have said as my body later told me is....."No way in hell." Lmao, turns out the 'trail' was rough, not well used, and my legs have been reminding me what a moron I am for the past few days. Woke up feeling good, but I think I will drive to then walk any new trails I want to try first. Hell it wasn't even really a trail there for a while, it was just plowing through undergrowth lol.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes