Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
by the way .. question off topic .. what is the name of your game you made .. i wanna give it a try if its ok
( kinda saw your name before some where )

thank you
I'm helping on the editing for Reunion (as is stated in my signature. I don't work on my own game because i'm not as good as many of the devs here but i have ideas and work closely with kara on reunion)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I'm helping on the editing for Reunion (as is stated in my signature. I don't work on my own game because i'm not as good as many of the devs here but i have ideas and work closely with kara on reunion)
ok cool .. keep going ..if ever you did any games in future i hop i will know about it :)

i downloaded reunion already a month ago but didn't start it yet .. i may give it a try some time soon (y) (y)

Reactions: Freki

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Is this game worth to play? What can I expect?
Good writing, steadily improving render quality (and actually very good these days, though there is the occasional incomprehensible shadow), good characters, and an odd sort of fantasy fulfillment. Oh, and a good variety of very hot women, in both body type and personality. It's an excellent game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Good writing, steadily improving render quality (and actually very good these days, though there is the occasional incomprehensible shadow), good characters, and an odd sort of fantasy fulfillment. Oh, and a good variety of very hot women, in both body type and personality. It's an excellent game.
I've said before and I'll say it again, for me Nef writes the hottest sex scenes I've ever seen in a VN!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The vast majority of creators don't make compressed versions of their games. The compressed versions you'll find on F95 are primarily made by volunteers. Requesting a compressed version in a game thread is considered off-topic. If you want a compressed version of a game - First, you should search the thread:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then, if you don't find anything - you could head to the F95 compression request thread:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Quick update
Sorry for the brief delay. I was editing a few days ago and at one point I realized I had been staring at the computer for hours and not actually doing anything. So I got up and pissed off to go see my family. It was a nice little trip, cleared the head and I am feeling refreshed and going to get right back to it. As for the actual work update, well that's it. I am in the editing phase. Not going to give any estimates for obvious reasons, but it is much closer to release time than it was a couple of updates ago.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Quick update
Sorry for the brief delay. I was editing a few days ago and at one point I realized I had been staring at the computer for hours and not actually doing anything. So I got up and pissed off to go see my family. It was a nice little trip, cleared the head and I am feeling refreshed and going to get right back to it. As for the actual work update, well that's it. I am in the editing phase. Not going to give any estimates for obvious reasons, but it is much closer to release time than it was a couple of updates ago.

Family first! Good on him.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
which one is loli ? :KEK:
pls do tell me everything who's loli even i've play it only fill with legal age :KEK:
give me a name

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
which one is loli ? :KEK:
pls do tell me everything who's loli even i've play it only fill with legal age :KEK:
give me a name
On a more serious note: you can set the age of the different characters/girls, so if you stay with the presets technically none would be. However, from the looks of it, it was probably meant for Hailey (the niece). One could argue that Meredith (wife's friends' daughter) and Justine (employee's little sister) also qualify, however there is no explicit content with them so far.

Either way, in my eyes none of them are loli as in the likes of a game recently shut down by the Australian police or similar - they may not be eighteen but are clearly past puberty.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ive-11
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes