c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The main game is aight I guess, but holy smokes the alternate darker story is straight fire! Just wanted to toss my positive feedback out there for the dev, hopefully he will go further down that path.
No, we won't. As stated multiply times in this thread the dark story is neither a side project nor anything other than a writing outlet or testing field for Nef.

So what, when and even if the dark story get a update is open and no one can give (a useful) an answer to it. Even what the next update of the dark story is about is totally open and could or could not be of the same theme than the first version was.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can someone remind me, where the last update on the main route left off? was it the one where we were invited swinging (Marie?) or have we had one since then? (not counting the v0.1 Dark)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Sundayish update

Very close now, was really hoping I would be announcing a release date today, but not quite ready to do that. And don't want to go down the rabbit hole where I don't communicate. This update got a little big on me, had to get everyone ready for next update...which I have been excited to write for a while. Won't be anything a lot of people have been requesting, but I think once you get to the end of this update........well you will be excited for the next one as well. Had to add a little bit here and there as I edit, but it's finally coming together and should have some good news very soon. Honestly this update is pretty well balanced between...action I guess we will call it, and set up. The whole house is turning into a boiling cauldron that will explode in a couple of updates:).
Until then as for the pic....just imagine sitting there and your teen girls come up and say...we are going trick or treating. Would those outfits go too far IRL or do you risk it?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Update

Honestly this was a bad week. Next paragraph I will summarise, but for those of you who just want work updates...basically almost at the same spot I was last update. But I WILL announce a release date soon.
Like I love my friends and family, but honest question. Do you guys ever get damn sick of being "the dependable" person.
So a week or so ago I should have known better. One of my oldest friends called me and needed my help. This is the same friend I distanced myself from because of the addiction, but he had been going to a clinic he said and been passing drug tests. He needed "help with the house" so I went over....he was in the middle of ANOTHER break from reality due to drugs. I don't know what he was on, but if you have never talked to someone who is actively in a psychotic break, it's absolutely terrifying. Sounded sober, collected and all that, but....can't really explain it. His mom showed up and refused to call EMT's or anything, so we got into a bit and basically I told her they both can fuck off and never call me again.
The surgery that was postponed earlier, well that happened last week. Everything went great but it was a 6 hour surgery so that day was bust.
Then my kid called, they and their significant other for the past 4 years split up. So I got no choice but to head down there, rent a u-haul, and get a hotel for a few days while we got everything moved into the new place.
That said, I basically told everyone who didn't come from my testicles....I'm done, my kid is really the only person I am not completely sick of. I told them to quit calling me with everything. I'm sure they will expect it to go back to normal, but honestly I'm sick of being dependable for them, and want to be dependable for you guys.The ones who actually bring value to my life. I plan on finishing this update, and getting the next one out before the year is done. I told everyone to consider me on a business trip until at minimum Christmas.

*Edit* I know this update is functionally useless, but I don't want to go back to 'disappearing' if things start to get rough for me.

**Edit 2** I'll be on the discord a LOT over the next month or two.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

Update

Honestly this was a bad week. Next paragraph I will summarise, but for those of you who just want work updates...basically almost at the same spot I was last update. But I WILL announce a release date soon.
Like I love my friends and family, but honest question. Do you guys ever get damn sick of being "the dependable" person.
So a week or so ago I should have known better. One of my oldest friends called me and needed my help. This is the same friend I distanced myself from because of the addiction, but he had been going to a clinic he said and been passing drug tests. He needed "help with the house" so I went over....he was in the middle of ANOTHER break from reality due to drugs. I don't know what he was on, but if you have never talked to someone who is actively in a psychotic break, it's absolutely terrifying. Sounded sober, collected and all that, but....can't really explain it. His mom showed up and refused to call EMT's or anything, so we got into a bit and basically I told her they both can fuck off and never call me again.
The surgery that was postponed earlier, well that happened last week. Everything went great but it was a 6 hour surgery so that day was bust.
Then my kid called, they and their significant other for the past 4 years split up. So I got no choice but to head down there, rent a u-haul, and get a hotel for a few days while we got everything moved into the new place.
That said, I basically told everyone who didn't come from my testicles....I'm done, my kid is really the only person I am not completely sick of. I told them to quit calling me with everything. I'm sure they will expect it to go back to normal, but honestly I'm sick of being dependable for them, and want to be dependable for you guys.The ones who actually bring value to my life. I plan on finishing this update, and getting the next one out before the year is done. I told everyone to consider me on a business trip until at minimum Christmas.

*Edit* I know this update is functionally useless, but I don't want to go back to 'disappearing' if things start to get rough for me.

Knowing someone who goes psychotic due to drugs, honestly, you can't help them unless they want to help themselves, until they want to put in the time and effort, you are wasting your time trying to help them, some people want to be helped but won't put in the effort to fix the situation they are in, basically they will drag you down with them.
I can understand helping family, to a point, until it gets to the point where they are abusing it.
Sometimes you gotta take care of No:1, yourself.

battstars

May 1, 2020

Update

Holy crap that sounds like a hell of a week. But what the comment above said is true. Everybody has their limits and honestly from what you have described the reaction is reasonable. Sorry you and your kid had a tough time but with a bit of time maybe having a bit less chaos in your life will be a good thing. I appreciate the focus on what you do though. Take care.

Reactions: cormac69

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021

Update

Had a well paying job since the eighties was laid off in 2015 took a half the salary job can't afford to lend money buy other peoples groceries or pay their rent something I was able to do before but can't now the invitations ,phone calls and weekend's at my cottage are gone getting older helps re evaluate relationships, good luck to your friend I distanced myself from drug user's because of my children and your children having relationship problems well never tell a parent how to raise their children ;) thanks for your work so far

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Update

I hope everything goes well. I know what it's like to have addicts in the family. I have a cousin that has always looked for anything and everything to get him high since we were in our teens, like 15 and he just couldn't stop doing anything he could to get stoned. I got annoyed and stopped hanging out with him. I'm now 58 and he is still heavy into drugs, drinking etc... it's ridiculous.

Anyhow... I honestly chuckled at " I basically told everyone who didn't come from my testicles... " :ROFLMAO: That's the way to be. Family first.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
Ouch that is a lot to deal with, I have relatives with similar problems. The very limited help for those having mental health issues make things really hard for friends and family and substance abuse makes that worse. If someone is far out of touch with reality a temporary solution is the best you can get with about a 72-hour hold. After they are pumped full of medication they then get sent back home with no real improvement.

The emotions described about feeling tired of being dependable sounds much like Caregiver burnout. It is a real and serious thing and should be dealt with as seriously as the surgery. Talk with your doctors, both the Physical and Mental ones about it cause medical problems stress will always add to the Caregiver burnout and make you feel bad for not being able to help everyone. While if you keep trying to help all those that you were helping you will end up hurting yourself in the process. Speaking from experience it is about balance and communication both with the people you care for and your doctors.

While it will feel like an easy choice to cut people off it will leave you feeling more isolated. The best course of action is to talk to the people you care for and explain how you are feeling and ask them for their help and understanding. Often times when you are the dependable one others don't understand the burdens you are under and once they do understand you go from having to support them to trading off supporting each other.

Good luck and stay strong. Still love the game and as always patiently awaiting more of the story and the next scenes with my favorite LIs and the MC.

seabreeze

Apr 20, 2018
hi anyone have Compressed Size Win version link ? original 5gb too big for me . i give thumbs up like for you if u have link thanks

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes