Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
on the regular version of the game, i went with a playthrough trying to keep the MC as being a good dad and fully faithful to his wife.

At some point there's a dialogue between the MC and his wife about the possibility of an "open relationship", as that was going against my current playthrough decisions, i choose then the answer that basically deny that possibility and keep the MC and his wife faithful together in their normal relationship.
The wife agree and tells the MC that she wants the same.

But then right after that scene there is Sarah coming and asking the MC to bring her and Christine for a shopping session.
The MC will then go fetch Christine that is currently in her room.
There in the dialogue the MC will start to tell Christine that with his wife they're going to have a more "open relationship" with both free to pursue other people ?
(note on that playthrough i never did any choice accepting any LI advances other than the wife)

Is the "no open relationship" choice from the previous scene just ignored or is it only on that scene that the dialogues aren't adapting correctly to the previous choice you did for the MC ?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
on the regular version of the game, i went with a playthrough trying to keep the MC as being a good dad and fully faithful to his wife.

At some point there's a dialogue between the MC and his wife about the possibility of an "open relationship", as that was going against my current playthrough decisions, i choose then the answer that basically deny that possibility and keep the MC and his wife faithful together in their normal relationship.
The wife agree and tells the MC that she wants the same.

But then right after that scene there is Sarah coming and asking the MC to bring her and Christine for a shopping session.
The MC will then go fetch Christine that is currently in her room.
There in the dialogue the MC will start to tell Christine that with his wife they're going to have a more "open relationship" with both free to pursue other people ?
(note on that playthrough i never did any choice accepting any LI advances other than the wife)

Is the "no open relationship" choice from the previous scene just ignored or is it only on that scene that the dialogues aren't adapting correctly to the previous choice you did for the MC ?
Nef is concentrating on the Harem path first and individual paths later so may be some residual effect of that.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Nef is concentrating on the Harem path first and individual paths later so may be some residual effect of that.
Ah thanks, that makes sense then (as there are many instance of dialogues with various LI in which it's heavily implied they're doing things with the MC despite the MC has done nothing with them according to the choices i made on that playthrough).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ah thanks, that makes sense then (as there are many instance of dialogues with various LI in which it's heavily implied they're doing things with the MC despite the MC has done nothing with them according to the choices i made on that playthrough).
Yeah. That was a bit overwhelming for me a long while back and was ultimately the reason I stopped playing until Nef put out the dark path and now I'm back playing the original. I wasn't on the wife path though back then.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Yeah. That was a bit overwhelming for me a long while back and was ultimately the reason I stopped playing until Nef put out the dark path and now I'm back playing the original. I wasn't on the wife path though back then.
It looks like the game still has many paths not working on the current version as unfortunately the more i progress in the story the more i see dialogues and scenes that ignore completely several choices made for the MC earlier or work as if other choices had been selected.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It looks like the game still has many paths not working on the current version as unfortunately the more i progress in the story the more i see dialogues and scenes that ignore completely several choices made for the MC earlier or work as if other choices had been selected.
:rolleyes:o_O:oops::whistle:

JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023
Dunno what went wrong, but the text ain't showing properly, dunno if this has been mentioned before anywhere for any game Text Ain't Working.png

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Dunno what went wrong, but the text ain't showing properly, dunno if this has been mentioned before anywhere for any game View attachment 3148722
Usually easy enough to fix. Hold Shift key down, start the Game. Select the 'Angle...' option at the upper left and then quit at lower left. Start the game normally.
This typically fixes that. May not, hope it does though! Enjoy! :>)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hope your life gets better Nef no matter what happens you will have us your fans take as much time as you need rl always comes first

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Sorry guys

Sorry, I'm so scatterbrained. I would have swore under oath that I posted an update last week. Then on discord a few days ago they reminded me I hadn't...then they reminded me again. My brain is all over the place. As for the work, in the final stages now, editing is always the toughest part for me. I haven't been idle though while stuck on editing. I have 100+ renders done for the next update already, so there should be a quicker turn around. Finally getting everyone to understand that what I do online isn't "retired" where I am available at their beck and call has helped a ton. Been having much more quiet free time to work, so hopefully the quick turn arounds keep on coming.

(Posted 45 minutes before whatever time stamp you see on this post from F95)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Perhaps you should read the information from the spoiler in the first post of the thread just above all the download links.
You used the word read in a VN where the text is a major component to the game. You could also ask people to watch a movie with their eyes.:HideThePain:
Crazy branch of people here.:BootyTime:

Also kudos to anyone who read through my post and even more repect to those wo actually understand it too.:ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes