WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
What a gem this is! Even though I love femdom I also love oral like pussy and ass licking and there's plenty in this with so many girls! Loving it! =D

Reactions: CircaAD

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Any news from Nef?
He hopped on and clarified some stuff via the Discord, yesterday. The game should be out in a "day or 3 max", he said, but it looks like family and the holidays were kind of a bummer for him. However, he appears to be making progress for his personal well-being, and I reckon that will only help improve with the game's releases.
Can't speak more about this, but take care of yourselves out there. No one else will do it for you.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
He hopped on and clarified some stuff via the Discord, yesterday. The game should be out in a "day or 3 max", he said, but it looks like family and the holidays were kind of a bummer for him. However, he appears to be making progress for his personal well-being, and I reckon that will only help improve with the game's releases.
Can't speak more about this, but take care of yourselves out there. No one else will do it for you.
Although, I take the date with the usual portion of salt at least until he upgrade his carrier pigeons with a ram jet engine. ;)

Last edited:

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
I rember Nef used to work full time and he made a post about quiting his job and doing this full time. Now the updates are taking longer then when he had a 9 to 5 :(
Well a full rework and the the satisfactory conclusion is probably a factor. You get one chance at a good release and given some of the competition on Steam these days I can see the motivation behind the "delay".

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So, someone could pls recomend games like this one? The updates take too looong D:
Well depends..

IF by game like this one you mean the setting, chances are that if you download a game randomly, you have 30% chance of picking a game like this one (50% chance is to get a game where horny teenager comes back home and decides to fuck landlady and roommate, and the remaining 20% are the rest of the games)

IF by game like this one you mean writing.... very hard to recommend something similar. And after all, what separates this game from the rest is the writing.

So..... having said all that? Hard to recommend something as this one, but you cannot go wrong with Once in a Lifetime or Eternum. Writer is hilarious, and story should keep you more than entertained.

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
Well a full rework and the the satisfactory conclusion is probably a factor. You get one chance at a good release and given some of the competition on Steam these days I can see the motivation behind the "delay".
This isn't on Steam tho so that's hardly relevant and even as a long time patron/SS supporter of his I must say his update schedule is quite fubar, he even struggles quite a bit with the bare minimum of a weekly update on SS (dec 9th is the "latest").

When an update comes it tends to be almost a surprise and not really expected tbh. :)

Last edited:

HotSauce500

May 13, 2021
Well depends..

IF by game like this one you mean the setting, chances are that if you download a game randomly, you have 30% chance of picking a game like this one (50% chance is to get a game where horny teenager comes back home and decides to fuck landlady and roommate, and the remaining 20% are the rest of the games)

IF by game like this one you mean writing.... very hard to recommend something similar. And after all, what separates this game from the rest is the writing.

So..... having said all that? Hard to recommend something as this one, but you cannot go wrong with Once in a Lifetime or Eternum. Writer is hilarious, and story should keep you more than entertained.
i mean a game with a plot, like cheating, consequences, girls with different personalities. To effect of comparison Defending Lydia Collier is a excelent one.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i mean a game with a plot, like cheating, consequences, girls with different personalities. To effect of comparison Defending Lydia Collier is a excelent one.
Point is... this game has barely any plot.

It is just a "daddy fucks them all" game. It just feels better than all others because of writing and girls with personality.

But plot? Objectively? There is none.

You could also play Pale Carnations. Extremely different setting, but a lot of different personalities and the potentiality of cheating.

Summer Heat also looks like it will have consequences if you whore around, but too soon to tell. I totally enjoyed it.

Personally, I strongly recommend Acting Lessons, and it is finished.

These are all games in which, ultimately, what matters are relationships with the character. Pale Carnations setting is way more complex, but I recommend it as I have a feeling you are looking for sex heavy games. Summer Heat does not have much sex yet but seems heavy on cheating consequences.

If you dont mind the total lack of sex (at the moment) I strongly recommend Summer's Gone.

Reactions: Cartageno
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes